You're doing your daily cardio while your bf is lifting weights and this girl graps his ass, what do you do?

You're doing your daily cardio while your bf is lifting weights and this girl graps his ass, what do you do?

be glad hes gay i guess?

I'd call her fat and drop 1pl8lmao on her foot

pull that whore's extensions out

>daily cardio

as boyfriend I would probably tense up wherever she grabbed me, causing an imbalance in muscle development. ideally you as my GF would then grab the opposite side of my ass to even things out. if she two hands it evenly you're good to keep on running

>as boyfriend I
She wouldn't grope you, nerd.

Be a woman cuck

w-why...? :(

Yell DYEL?! Grab her by cottage thighs and toss her outta that joint

we prefer the term cuckquean.

that counts as dyel?

Laugh and smack his ass harder.
>no homo

All of these idiots who have no idea who Nicole Mejia is calling her fat and saying she has cottage this is fucking hilarious. She's a fucking goddess. Pic related

Which "cuck" can also be short for

woman cuck is hardly a shortening of cuckquean

Because OP was talking about someone else

"Woman cuck" has the same number of letters as "cuckquean" if you want to get technical. If you count the space between two words, then sure you win that argument by 1 space....good job

If you want to use sense and reason though, "cuck" = "cuckold" -old, or "cuckquean" -quean....

Maybe you just responded to prove you know the word though? Again, good job

Either scenario, I hope this anonymous acknowledgement that you can count spaces or know a word makes you feel better about yourself. =)

the woman prefix is just not necessary s'all

no one said that, you autist. Also she won't sit on your face for whiteknighting her imaginary oppressors on anonymous norwegian knitting board.

but my gf says i'm qt

Ask her for a threesome

This

This. Even if they both decline you can still have fun

She looks like shit also kys

you look like shit, bitch

She look like shit. Without makeout,Photoshop and a professional photographer you can see she is 6/10. But i guess in Americum land that is 100/10.

most patrician fetish, just sayin

>what are syllables

this is my biggest fantasy. man i wish i could get my girl into that. i just want my girlfriend to be sub in a threesome with another girl whos a femdom over her

my girlfriend and i have great sex tho anyways and she swears shed never do a threesome so im not gonna push her for it.

Don't do a 3some if you expect the relationship to last.

*unzips dick*

confront the bitch. not doing anything makes other bitches think its okay.

Youre not Veeky Forums unless youre fit friend.

This guy comes up to you during your daily cardio and grabs your ass in front of your BF, what do?

Tell him to leave me alone.
I'm faithful.

I teleport behind her, unsheathe my katana is cut her down in a split second

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU FUCKS; HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE'S JUST 6'5 AND HIS HUGS ARE AMAZING

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M SKELLINGTON MODE AND HIS BEARD MAKES ME LOOK MORE FEMININE BY COMPARISON

FUCK I'M NOT EVEN SHORT, HE'S JUST GOT THE PROPORTIONS OF A GODDAMN GIRAFFE

Your relationship sounds adorable. You should kiss him on the penis

Ask if he's down for a shave and a threesome. Damn.

I-I mean if there's a party where we both get drunk and as long as I say no homo, it's okay r-right? It's just another form of platonic affection then hahahahaha

hhhahhahaha

Yes user