>Maintenance is around 4000 cals
>Can't stop thinking of food
>Moody as fuck
>Lifts aren't as good
>Randomly feel emotional over stupid shit
>Super lethargic
>Angry
>But then eat 3500 calories and I feel like I instantly grew a double chin

Make sure you are getting enough fat in your diet. Fat can help with mood stability. I get slightly more bitch mode on a cut regardless tho.

The trick is to always stay busy. Dont get bored. Thats when you think about food.

that's called low blood sugar. Eat something you mong. If you cut clean you won't have these problems.

>2900 cals
>Complaining about hunger
You're a fucking idiot. You can get stuffed with 2900 cals worth of food if you eat smart.

>cutting at 1500
I would say get on my level, but you'd have to bend down.

I do cut clean you fuck stick.

>Make sure you are getting enough fat in your diet.
Ok cool.
>The trick is to always stay busy
Even at work man Ill be doing something and my mind is like "yeah nah, eat some food"

Bro just because your like 5'1 and 2900 calories is your weekly intake, doesn't mean I am a fucking idiot.

Post you what you eat on a normal day and what you're eating on a cut so I can call you an idiot for thinking that eating two pounds of fruit counts as cutting.

>2900 calories
dude what the fuck? that's huge

>eating two pounds of fruit

I don't even eat fruit. I weigh and measure out all my portions, or go by the nutritional info on the packaging for things like buns, soup, rice and meats. I can still go out for supper, but regardless of whatever I eat it is almost always 2900 (+/- 75 cals).

Regardless of what you eat, by "cutting" you just consume less calories than normal. You can cut on McDonalds for fuck sakes.

>he doesnt cut at ~1000cal with 500mg DNP

I am 6'4 227lb currently on Tren and Test.

I have a feeling he's a morbidly obese fatass trying to lose weight, no one needs that many calories on a cut

See
Stupid faggot

You really are emotional and angry! But it's the roids you moron, not your food

Literally all your side effects are from tren you dumb fuck.
It's mind over matter. Your body is telling your brain chemical lies. You can choose to ignore them and be shredded and a sick cunt, or give in and be a sad cunt

>You can cut on McDonalds for fuck sakes.
except that's not clean cutting or bulking for that matter. most of their meals are 1000 calories easy, don't fill you up, and are full of simple carbs which kill gains and make you feel like shit afterward. not to mention the havoc it causes to your digestion system. Unless you're already peak and know how to manage intake, which you obviously don't, then "cutting" on mcdonalds is worse than just eating whatever.

It's no wonder you feel like shit all the time if you think that counts as dieting.

Why are you doing tren and test on a cut? You should be doing amphetamines or some clen. I'm 6'3 220 lbs and eating around a 2500 deficit, it's more mental than you think. Actually that's probably just depression

>Why are you doing tren and test on a cut?
Because I have leaned out pretty hard on it. 250mg of each every other day.

>You should be doing amphetamines
Risking my career for that is not worth it. I sometimes use ephedrine, but I have to take 120mg + of it because of a high tolerance to it.

>Actually that's probably just depression
I have no reason to be depressed.

>abusing dangerous drugs
>guiz this diet is killing me!

Ye it must be the diet you fucking mongoloid

>dangerous drugs
>Steroids
Pick one

>i have no reason to be depressed

Well you are roiding, so you're def not mentally healthy

Steroids are extremely bad for you. I know that because i study hormone and neurotransmitor biology for my phd.

But hey your jpeg obtained info must be right

Steroids are totally healthy if your health goals are atherosclerosis, liver disease, prostate enlargement or left valve hypertrophy

Well considering that the Test is prescribed to me, I think I will be OK.

>>Cutting at 2900 cals/day
are you obese or just huge? I hope you're huge
when I was obese I didn't eat 2900 cals a day

I came in to tell you to eat some non fruit carbs but I doubt you lack any desu
in my experience fruits are nice but don't energize for shit, beans and shit is where it's at, you're also getting some protons to boot
last week I felt just like that, put like 200g of beans in a bowl, microwaved it, and felt like god after eating it
like in gurren lagann where they eat boota's tail
fucking beans man

How the fuck do you eat 2900kcal of clean food a day and still feel hungry you idiot. How much do you eat on a normal day? You better be 6'8 250lbs

>tfw cutting on 1500

But I just had a sub from blimpie, shit was fire. 900 calories and 48g of protein, but it fits my macros.

>tfw cutting @ 1200

Get on my level. It's awful here.