Who else /narrowshoulders/ here? Is there anything worse?

Who else /narrowshoulders/ here? Is there anything worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

roymech.co.uk/Useful_Tables/Human/Human_sizes.html
cdc.gov/nchs/video/nhanes3_anthropometry/breadth/breadth.pdf
ironmanmag.com.au/training/workouts/787-shoulder-exercises-to-increase-width
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

babywrists

Yes , and baby wrists + skinny fat and big head , I just accept it, I lost genetic lottery.

>Wide hips
>Narrow shoulders
>Baby wrists
JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY

Just do more shoulder workouts lmao

I've never heard of babywrists before. Doesn't seem like that bad of a thing, just makes your arms a bit stockier.

>tfw broad shoulders

18-Shoulder Breadth (Biacromial) 5%: 370 50%:405 95%: 440

these are the measurements in mm for biacromial breadth in men according to: roymech.co.uk/Useful_Tables/Human/Human_sizes.html

How to take the measurement:
>For the biacromial breadth measurement, the subject sits upright with a noticable curvature in the lower back, the shoulders are relaxed with the hands resting on the lap.
>The technician stands behind the subject, the shaft of the broad blade caliper rests at the base of the thumb and index finger of both hands.
>The technician uses the middle fingers to palpate the ridges of the acromial processes.
>When the lateral borders of the acromial processes are located, the bars of the sliding calipers are placed directly on them.
>The shaft of the caliper is aligned parallel to the shoulders.
>Pressure is applied to compress the tissue without inducing pain.
>The maximal breadth across the lateral borders of the acromial processes is recorded in centimeters to the nearest millimeter.
from here: cdc.gov/nchs/video/nhanes3_anthropometry/breadth/breadth.pdf

the larger measurement in image-related is biacromial breadth.

I was reading something which said you can widen the bones of the shoulder with exercises - I thought it was on t-nation although no search results are showing up now.

I remember they mentioned wide-grip chin-ups and a modified deadlift where you need olympic plates with a "lip" on them and you grip the lip and lift.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS FUCK

ironmanmag.com.au/training/workouts/787-shoulder-exercises-to-increase-width

You are implying the top of your ribcage, the length of your clavicles, the shape of your scapulae, the position of your humerus, can be changed with grip width.

as I understand it all you would need to alter to add to "biacromial breadth" is the position of the clavicles and scapulae, which would itself alter the position of the humerus if the humerus is only attached to the rest of the skeleton by the scapula which is how I understood it.

so the idea is that tension applied through weighted exercise might alter the position of the scapulae (and possible clavicles), it seems plausible to me.

>broad shoulders
>tiny waist
>wide / thick hips
iunno mang, i have like 20 lbs to lose and am pretty much dyel, but it just looks weird

Narrow shoulders
Thin wrists
Thin neck
Looking gaunt in general

I have baby wrists, but luckily I have wide shoulders and normal hips. Unfortunately I'm 5'5'' hobbit mustard race so my shoulders are only broad in regards to my height.

tl;dr kill me and everything I am

the funny thing is that the dude on the right has the most fucked up hips

>manlet
>narrow shoulders
>small wrists
>gyno

can't get any worse lads

do you have wide hips? cause you could be a trap.

>tfw babywrists and hands, but normally proportioned everywhere else.

my upper arms looks way too big for my lower arm, and in my work uniform you can't even tell I lift because upper arm is completely covered.

i have pectuse excavatum, i think it's worse.
Broad shoulder tho
>skinnyfat
you can change that you know

I got wide shoulders but have chicken legs and the wide shoulders probably amplify how small my legs look.

>ITT: mentally ill robots and wannabe bodybuilders

Who gives a shit? Go to the gym and lift. While you sit there and wallow in self-pity about your shitty genetics that you have no control over, there's some kid who doesn't give a shit getting bigger and stronger than you. Work around your shittastic genetics.

Frank Zane had small wrists. They make the arms look bigger.

>/narrowshoulders/
You mean /manlet/? Shoulder to head ratios is a dead giveaway that someone's a manlet or not. I've been helping two of my female coworkers spot manlets on tinder. I'm pretty damn accurate at estimating heights from the CBTs

Will give these a go, thanks.

jesus he looks almost dyel. Is OP's pic photoshopped?

do i have narrow shoulders....?

>pic related

pretty sure i dont have good shoulder / waist ratio and that i should just be fridge mode forever

where is this niqqas lats

wtf is babywrist??

no you are just a bear

what the hell is on your stomach

I have wide hips and Im dreading working on legs because I think it will make it worse...

>tfw slightly below average shoulder width
not that bad so oh well

tb h work on the skinny fat and would probably fugg

wew, thats...good...i guess

diabetic; pump site.

>skinnyfat

That is something you can make go away

Big head here; I know this feel so much.

>Tfw kids used to call me Jimmy Neutron

wide hips are good

wide shoulders
normal hips i guess
6'5
ribs are flared and uneven

You shouldn't put too much credence into sites like T-nation.

Unless, that is, they actually have citations from documented studies

Holy shit I hope this is bait.....
Fuck you.
Die
Kill itself.

Nah. I have wide shoulders and tiny wrists but while small wrists aren't ideal at least they make your arms appear bigger. Narrow shoulders are just a death sentence

can anyone post narrow shoulders so I can know if I'm fucked?

Post yourself and we can tell you

You have neither narrow shoulders nor are you skinnyfat, you fucking retard. Work hard and you'll look good.

But you are a fucking retard. That can't be fixed.

You'll be fine if you do more shoulder work to make them bigger. Not narrow.

Also fix your posture, you seem to have a pelvic tilt here

tfw leglet. 25 been working out on and off since 15ish, taking very long times off but still maintaining size, anyway, bearmode upperbody but skinny legs, look retarded

I have pectus too and can confirm, sucks ass. doctor doesnt think its serious for surgery either.

Take a body selfie at shoulder height, take one at like belly height and finally take one at above head height.

Notice how your shoulder appear to become broader or shorter depending on how you take the selfie.

Take into account that you can also vary the angles and use some shoop gains and you've got OP's pic.

Can someone tell me if my shoulders are narrow, never thought about it until now. I think they are?

Is there anything worse

>Well user you are deformed, but not deformed enough for me to fix you and make you look like a normal human.

Shoulderlets... when will they learn?

fuck off traplet

cringed

you should worry about losing fat, also trim your chest hair

Lift more and they wont be

CR7.... Where did you get those?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

> shoulderlets
> does lat spread

u wot m8, also DYEL?

Crying xD

I remember when I was 2 weeks into lifting too.

At what point are they narrow when your 6'? I legit don't know. Base it off the Golden ratio shoulders : waist or what?

Broad shoulders
6'3"
Medium-large hips
Large, full glutes after only 2 months lifting, have received multiple compliments and requests to touch my butt from girls at work
Medium size calves
Medium size wrists
7.9" by 5.2" penis
Skin tans easily
Dark hair

WAAAAAY UP I FEEL BLESSED

Pulls / Farmer's walk / Masturbate with both hands x f. Get dem forearm gains

Shoulders to waist is the most important. Basically as long they're noticeably wider you're good

Ouch. I thought my back / lats were bad.

>5.2" penis

Thin dicks are worse than short dicks

nice core lel

It's 80th percentile and bitches still choke so I don't care. Don't see anyone else secure enough to post their shit on here anyway

Thin? Lol. I'm 5.3 and always told it's thick. Granted I wish it was 6.

Makes your arms look bigger, but small wrists = small frame(most of the time);so you'll have less muscle potential.

>Medium-large hips
>Dark hair
pffffffffffttt
why would you want large hips?
Also whats so good about dark hair?

>below average shoulder width
>tiny wrists
>balding

but

>huge dick
>good figure/weight distribution

When people are talking about shoulder width, has anyone measure their bone to bone width?

For example I'm 6'0 with a 18.5" shoulder width and it feels narrow.

6.0" x 5.5"
Fml why even live

>tfw 7.5" baby wrists
JDIMSA
>
>tfw shoulders are only 23"
JDIMSA

For powerlifitng, yes. For bodybuilding, no.

>Chad
>doing back
he's busy eating pizza, and girls don't even care about back.

>doctor doesnt think its serious for surgery either.
this, it's serious enough to be noticeable but nought to warrant an operation
>wel yeah your ribcage is all kinds of fucked up but it's going to kill you for now so deal with it
thanks doc

>Caring what girls think
I want a wider back because it looks aesthetic to me and I like it.

>tfw wide shoulder
but
>small waist
>large hips
dat dere hourglass figure

same here, user
i'm 6'0'' but have the proportions of a 5'9'' dude because of my wide shoulders and hips

Do my shoulders qualify as narrow and what about my wrists?

You shoulders are proportionate, you just have largeish traps and no delts.

We can't say shit about your wrists dawg.

That better be type one, you fuck

go to mirror right now and do that pose honestly and look for your lats
>goodluck

U mad, pencil dick

work out where in the percentile for height 6'0 is, you can find that on the cdc's website - I think it's somewhere around 75%.

then find the relative percentile for biacromial breadth, you can find that by searching "biacromial breadth anthropometrics". I already posted that here, though so 75% is around 420.5 - so take the longer measurement in that image I posted, work out what it is on you and then compate to 420.5mm.

or you can go by shoulder:waist ratio if you like.

if you could fit 3 heads or more you're proportionally large

>5'7
>narrow shoulders
>semi wide hips
>baby wrists
>assymetrical muscle insertions

I am going for honeybadger-mode so I want to belive it's okay...

I am 155 lbs ar 5'10,
How much do you reckon I should lose?

using the measurements here this is what the 5th, 50th and 95th percentile of shoulder bone breadth look like next to each other approximately (it's actually 0.2 less of a difference than this)

-----------------------------

--------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Heres my shoulders. My Back pressed is against this 24" door for comparison. 182 pounds in this pic, 5'11

wide I would say

i have little, delicate looking hands too. Bear body trap hands. bear traps