Hey guys, so this is my weight loss transformation so far. I went from 5'6 220lbs to 5'6 136lbs now

Hey guys, so this is my weight loss transformation so far. I went from 5'6 220lbs to 5'6 136lbs now...

My question is, why does it still look like I have so much fat for being only 136? I feel like I should be practically a skelly at this weight but I'm not. Is it because I was once so fat and now it's a combination of little fat and loose skin left that makes me look heavier than 136?

Thank you!

Because your bf% is still like 18-20% and you have no muscle

This OP. Other than that excellent work. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Congrats on firing the torpedoes though

Post more pictures, hard to say from one angle.

SS + GOMAD
Build lean muscle, it will make you more ripped when you lose weight

Grats on the weight loss, pham.
Your problem is still fat, though. You might wanna start lifting and lower the bf percentage.

Anyway, at least you're not obese anymore.

>lean muscle

>as opposed to fat muscle

What's that onyour chest?

>mfw i'm 5'6" 105lb
i'm never going to make it

I know people are saying I should lift and it doesn't really look like I do. But I do lift...I feel like I am building muscle. Should I do more cardio and continue lifting? I kinda wanna lose all the fat before I bulk so I don't really wanna do GOMAD like someone recommended.

I'd rather be skinny then bulk if that makes sense. I feel like if I bulk now I will just look fatter.

did someone shit on your chest?

That is a rare skin disease. Forgot the name doctor gave me for it. It's harmless.

Here's another pic of current body..any hope guys?

You do look like you lift, Infortunately your skin still showing up a lot (not that much when you got your shirt on). Just keep lifting for hiperthrofy, fillin up tthe skin. if its not working, look for a doctor or something

Ofc there is hope. First of all, you re still at least 18-20% bodyfat. Just gain 10-15kg muscle over 2-3 years and lose the extra 5-6 kg of the fat, you will look 99% better than most of the males

Here's my body as a reference, keep cutting and building muscle OP, you can do it. It might also be your loose skin fucking up any definition you might have.

Also practice vacuums, they really helped me tighten up the waist, makes the lats look bigger, and gives a better V-taper.

5'6 manlet myself,miring,how was your diet like,daily caloric intake and maintance?

From this picture, it looks like you have a lot of loose skin (which makes sense considering the impressive amount of weight you've lost). It should tighten up over time, and you'll fill it out a little too, if you keep them gainz going

curry nigger

Damn OP, you've given me hope. How long did it take you to get to 136? Im manlet here, same height as you and currently 190. What kind of routine did you do? What did you eat?

Stats?

You've got some fat nips bro

Bumping cuz I wanna know as well

Is it better to cut and lose weight first, then lift and build muscle;or do both lifitng and cutting simultaneously

Pajeet, my son. Did somebody mistake your chest for a street again ?

PAJEET MY SON

MANLET