/sds/ - Shit DYELs Say

>I've been OHPing less than half a plate for the past 8 months. I don't think the people who OHP 1 plate are telling the truth. The body simply isn't made to lift heavy shit over your head. There aren't any relevant muscles for this

Other urls found in this thread:

maths.ed.ac.uk/~aar/papers/akhiezer.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Don't fall for the ss meme, do this split recommended by [insert fake natty or famous roidmonster], he looks much better than mark rippetoe, so I expect much more gains

>I don't want to get too big
>mfw it's impossible for you to get big since your not serious about lifting
>mfw you can just lower the weight or wait for dystrophy to kick in if you somehow do get big
>mfw dudes tell me that

I don't even get mad anymore

>toned

>Be Math and CS double major working part-time as a Calculus tutor and doing math research while taking a full course load
>One of those classes is competitive for an internship opportunity
>"Oh but user I'm too busy to go to the gym all the time like you do lol"
>mfw

I want to rip niggas heada off and shit down their necks for uttering this shit.
>toned
>tone
>toning
>fucking tone-loc

>"I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN user"
>"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME"
>"I CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS OR LEGS"

A friend of mine reacting to DOMS after benching for one set and then completely ignoring me to run on the treadmill for 30 minutes

I think it has to do with shoulder strength. I have naturaly big shoulders abd was pressing 1 pl8 my first day in the gym

Yeah some people have to pay rent. Computer Science isn't really a science it's baby math and Java programming so I don't see why you're using it as a "oh I'm so busy because of it" excuse I know you just copy paste sack overflow code

>OHPing more than 1 plate
Eat more. Worked for me.

Fatty

>I don't care what I wear to the gym. I'm there to work out not look good

I'd like to OHP more weight but I'm skinny fat. Or just fat, according to according to scoobs. I'd have to eat more and I don't think I should while skinnyfat

>Yeah some people have to pay rent

What are you implying here?

>Computer Science isn't really a science

I agree

>it's baby math

But I also take big boy math since I'm a math major and do math research

>and Java programming

God what I would do to go back to Java

>I don't see why you're using it as a "oh I'm so busy because of it" excuse I know you just copy paste sack overflow code

This is really only the case for schoolwork and pajeets in the industry, some of the programming I did in my research had never been done before, so I had no stack overflow to help me

And do you really think the DYELs I'm referencing are high-caliber people?

>Goes home to have parents do their laundry
>Always laughs about how piss easy social sciences are
>Plays League of Legends until 5am
>Spends hundreds of dollars on Magic cards
>Frequently skip going to classes

I guess I'll concede to these people, because they pay rent or something

Why exactly does this trigger you? Because they don't wear faggy compression clothing?

this. It doesn't matter what you wear as long as you aren't wearing jeans or something.

>

The Scorpion and the Frog...A scorpion wants to cross a river, but he can't swim. Goes to the frog, who can, and asks for a ride. Frog says, 'If I give you a ride on my back, you'll go and sting me.' Scorpion replies, 'It would not be in my interest to sting you since as I'll be on your back, we both would drown.' Frog thinks about this logic for a while and accepts the deal. Takes the scorpion on his back. Braves the waters. Halfway over feels a burning spear in his side and realizes the scorpion has stung him after all. And as they both sink beneath the waves, the frog cries out, 'Why did you sting me, Mr. Scorpion, for now we both will drown?' Scorpion replies, 'I can't help it, it's in my nature.'

>these assmad fuccbois
Nobody wants to see your hideous outfit; working out is not an excuse to dress like trash, I'm sorry. No, I'm not talking about wearing compression tights I think those are stupid too.

If you had even a shred of self respect you would make yourself look presentable regardless of the public setting. You guys are never gonna make it.

Lmao nobody gives a shit what you think, nor do people pay that much attention to anything short of wearing hobo clothes or an extravagant outfit (except for rare insecure faggots such as yourself)

Trips of truth

BTFO

The gym isn't a fashion show, faggot. Go suck dicks elsewhere.

So you dress shit everywhere you go unless it's a fashion show?
>Never
>Gonna
>Make
>It

nope, he's simply stressing out there is no need to dress in formal attire in the gym, and what I assume by extension that normal, fitting clothes are more than enough. The fact you're so buttmad only proves you're angry for being called out as a faggot by your peers which you thought would find you being a little bitch humorous. It's just pathetic desu

I truly hope this is bait

Was 175 @ 6'0. Hardly fat.

the guy who typed a lot is probably full of shit for 20 different reasons and the guy who didnt type a bunch is a generic Veeky Forums dyel equivalent of being educated

nobody wins, everyone is retarded

no shit it is you're all so fucking autistic

People actually say this? Jesus Christ.

Not quite the same thing, but I feel bad for guys who ego lift and have really really awful form. Full body curls or squatting 1/8th RoM. They're just cheating themselves over shit that doesn't matter.

>the guy who typed a lot is probably full of shit for 20 different reasons

I wish I could link you my research without outing myself, however I can link you an entire book written in the 60's by a Soviet mathematician that was the basis of my research.

maths.ed.ac.uk/~aar/papers/akhiezer.pdf

>tfw I just wanted to make a post about an excuse a lot of DYELs make but end up flexing my e-peen like an autist

>he wears leather jackets and jeans to the gym

t.neet

I actually didnt even change from the clothes i was wearing sleeping once, they were running pants and a basic tshirt anyway

"I read in 'Muscle & Fitness' that it says to roll your shoulders when doing shrugs to achieve a fuller ROM."

>mfw their rotator cuff will be shot