Listen Veeky Forums. I am trying to help you out here when I say that Enigma will be a top 10 coin one day...

Listen Veeky Forums. I am trying to help you out here when I say that Enigma will be a top 10 coin one day. As for the time it will take to get there I am not sure, but rest assured it will get there one day.

Look, I bought bitcoin in 2013 when it was $175, antshares at around $3 and omisego at $2. I have not seen a coin with this much potential since ethereum, because IT IS ethereum but with a private blockchain, the first of it's kind.

Just read their whitepapers and realize the significance of this protocol. Their advisor sandy pentland co-wrote two of them with the founder of enigma, previously being cited over 1000 times on his computer science publications. The slack hack sucked but it didn't hurt their demand at all, after all only 15-20% actually got in it.

Don't be mad if you didn't get in, just be fortunate that we can pick it up on etherdelta before it hits bittrex/kraken. This coin is going to be something amazing and I know it, don't listen to the fud just do your own research and make your own conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma/
enigma.co/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@iamblake/enigma-ico-hacked-ceo-hacked-due-to-ashley-madison-account-passwords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when did crowdsale end again?

going to put in 20 eth as soon as i can just praying binance doesnt list it fast

>he bought this crap at ATH

Is that basicly the same as odn?

The same day it started after a couple hours, don't remember what day but it was in mid september
Good shit. I would consider thinking about holding a portion of your stack for at least a decade to reap the benefits.

catalyst platform on enigma is also pretty cool
enigma is legit
but when the fuck can i get this?
im not about the yobit shit

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma/

is this it? wtf it has a marketcap of 1BTC. Veeky Forums could tank this to oblivion if it wanted do

enigma.co/
boxmining was talking about this a while back

but i am wondering the same thing
i dont think that's it

this was the ico that got hacked right? because the devs used the same pass as his ashley madison account? the same ico that increased the hardcap up to 200mil cause they got greedy? correct me if i'm wrong on any of these. probably thinking of another shitcoin.

It's not is, it's not even on an exchange yet.

Not familiar with ODN but I just checked out their website, if i'm understanding it correctly they are focusing on building a secure messaging app on their platform. Catalyst is a app on enigma's platform that let's regular people invest in hedge funds that can now trade crypto for the first time ever because of the quantitative trading tools they offer. These are the people that currently rule wall street and this is just one app that is hosted on their platform
Next wednesday
Different enigma, the ticker should be ENG

I fucking hate Ethereum. Been waiting 6 and a half days for a a withdrawal from EtherDelta

y but the token sale is over so nothing i cna do now.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/enigma/
it says its on yobit

Enigma Catalyst's token is "ENG"

this shit will easily 5x on ED alone. The hype around Enigma is similar to Kyber. Will probably trade 10x once on liqui or binance.

Yes, if i'm not mistaken it was their founder who got hacked that way. Like i said in the original post it sucked but they are taking the preventative measures to make sure this doesn't happen again, and it's known that businesses who get compromised early in their life span will be even more resilient to these issues in the future. If it happens again then I would start second guessing my investment, but I am pretty confident that it won't.
Yea there is man, start watching videos on youtube about etherdelta and learn how to use it, and be ready on the 11th when the tokens are released. Or wait for a exchange to add it, which might actually be the same day it releases

5x would make it a 1bil mcap, user. you really think that's possible for a coin by a team of fresh out of college kids?

No it wont you fucking idiot.

5x would give it a market cap of 225 million you retarded mongoloid. The hard cap was $45m, do your fucking homework mongoloid.

Oh and their hardcap changed from 30M to 45M because of demand, not sure where you got 200M from, even then their max token supply is 150M and circulating supply is 75M. It wasn't because they were being greedy, it was literally due to the demand they had. 1/2 of it already was allocated to 100k+ investors, which would of left 15M tokens for everyone else who wanted them, which was around 36k people. If they managed to sellout in about 2-4 hours, even with multiple whitelist tiers and a line queue for a hard cap of 45M can you imagine what would happen if they kept it at 30M?
People are really misinformed about this, and it sucks because some take advantage of this confusion so they can keep them away from it, don't be fooled.
DYOR man. It's capped at 45M, 5x would put them around the ranks of EOS. This is MIT we are talking about here with advisors that are from MIT who have been deeply involved with the project for years now

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@iamblake/enigma-ico-hacked-ceo-hacked-due-to-ashley-madison-account-passwords

IS THIS TRUE???

bamp

Read my posts in this thread, already talked about this

Good posts user. I got my 10000 ENG tokens during the tier 1 crowdsale and absolutely can't wait for this project to really take off. It's easily one of my comfiest holds. I'm expecting $50 per token by this time next year.