/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

Shrivelled balls and starving artists.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/keto2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernie Sanders

Ughhh I have been on this conference call for almost two hours. Someone fucking shoot me.

Starting a creatine cycle, but can't get it to dissolve in the Red Bull enough so that it stops clogging the needle. Am I not heating it enough?

Sup fraud

Rolling at festival all the hunnies mirin just wanted to thank you for being with me

6'2" 210 end of cut

You are supposed to snort it like Coke. Frank Yang has some videos on how to do this.

Lol

If you do your rails off the benches you might get lucky and snort up ass sweat from roid beasts. Can't waste them gains.

Only two more hours to go!
>clogging the needle.
What size needle are you using? Try looking for horse/cattle pins.
God speed user.

Good vibes dawg

Got to be careful. Roid beasts are teratorial. Snorting off thier bench might be seen as a challenge for dominance.

>Only two more hours to go!
At this rate probably. Verizon network guys are fucking around. Were supposed to be on site at 8am. Didn't show up until 5:30! Pretty sure they are about to get fired after they fix this shit.
>you might get lucky and snort up ass sweat from roid beasts.
Jesus...
So did ESTP deliver?

I'll win

God dog pic dog-o

Their vision is movement based stay very still

I'm still at work I can't just strip down and write across my chest for selfies

Well I probably could

But the point is I'm not right now

Can't be too over eager kek

question for the more experienced people here.

im currently on my 3rd blast /w 250mg test e and deca E3D. i'm around week 11 of my planned 14 week cycle. i've responded fantastically to both of these compounds and would def do another cycle with them.

my question is: would it be ok for me to just extend this cycle for an additional 14 weeks? i'm still making great gains and have no issues with the pinning. more just curious about diminishing returns or effects that i may not be aware of. thanks guys. pic related; dem gains.

This would be so much better.

I feel like death.

>Their vision is movement based stay very still
If that doesn't work, roid beasts are like bears, if you soil yourself and assume the fetal position they'll leave you alone.

Best accutane source is:

get rid of that autistic haircut first.

already done :P

Hey guys, figured I'll ask here.
I'm 22 and starting next month I'll be on trt because my test is very low for my age. I know there'll be regular checks and talks with the doc but I wanted to know if there's anything I should know or if I should just do a regular routine.

It doesn't matter to me. I would love to see the pics but I was not expecting to see them. But by all means feel free to email me stuff =P
Lookin juicy. I would not continue to blast. Take a few months off on a cruise.

you're not gonna get any noticeable gains from a doctor's TRT dosage

just lift as you normally do

trt means you will have the test levels of the average citizen.

You will be normal, you will need a normal routine.

TRT can easily put you well beyond natty and 100mg/week will be somewhere in the 700-900 range in my experience which is plenty respectable. Do not underestimate TRT doses.

Yeah now I feel retarded, thanks for replying guys.

Running accusource right now but I'll be getting Indian pharma soon. I'd suggest pharma (duh).

Still not nearly enough of a difference to warrant high volume /fraud/ routines. He still needs to lift heavy.

Not really steroids, but do kratom and other opioids, IN THEMSELVES, diminish athletic ability? I figure you guys are the right people to ask.

I'm curious because I recently spent the better part of a year with an opioid buzz from kratom. I worked out per my usual routine, and I was doing great in that regard.

However, once I quit, I suddenly smashed through several plateaus in both my running and lifting. Like, ever since I stopped I can suddenly lift heavier with more reps, and I suddenly was able to run for 75 minutes, as opposed to only 50 minutes. It also took effect almost immediately upon quitting.

Don't do kratom, by the way. It will cause a nasty opioid withdrawal. Like, for real.

>Degenerate druggy

Pls go.

First for skellingtons cousin

Get it breh.

Opiate use and withdrawal can make you less coordinated and lethargic yeah

Constant use disrupts your sleep too, so you don't rest as well as you think you are

Probably all added up

>stacking creatine and red bull
lol enjoy your roid gut faggot

I'm not expecting full fraud mode results but I think it won't hurt to try a 6 day routine. I don't know anything about dosages but I'll get injections (pills and test plasters just sounded shitty).

Question time gents. My juice experience so far is limited to test prop, test e, mast, tren ace and winnie. After 6 months off from an injury I want to bulk the fuck up then do a cut cycle with test prop, tren a, mast and add Winnie once my bf is lower. So, for an ideal juicy as fuck dirty bulk, any recommendations? I was thinking something along the lines of test e, deca and dbol, do those stack well?

I said a doctor's TRT dosage, he isn't going to get self-medicated levels 200-250mg/week dosage

900 ng/dL isn't gonna do shit. he's gonna have better gains than before because he was literally broken, but it's not going to be anything worth going on an AAS specialized routine. he's not gonna recover faster, he's not gonna have any of the supra-physiological benefits.

Cut first
175 test
350tren/npp/mast
50-100adrol

Cut before I bulk? Idk I lost a lot of gains after my injury so I kinda want to get a lot more strength and size built up again before I cut.

Get fuckin lean. Then you can bulk for longer and maintain better markers and mitigate sides.

Weeee

wot

Yeah that makes sense. I definitely packed on some fat in the last few months so a cut wouldn't hurt. For my cuts I usually order the 100mg/cc cut blend from dragon pharma, it's test prop, mast and tren ace and I do 150 mg eod. Then once I'm lean I add 50 mg of oral Winnie a day. I've noticed it leans me out like a mother fucker but I still make pretty sick gains on it. That's probably my favorite cycle I've done so far. Think that'd be a good middle ground for me?

I want to just start taking test.

Where is a guide that shows the effects and how to get this stuff?

/r/steroids /r/sst

That sounds fine. Don't need a ton of gear to cut. If you've got the willpower and are impatient go PSMF. That's plenty of AAS to keep any and all lbm

Thanks breh, I appreciate it.
So, cut for 12 weeks or so on that cycle, cycle off for a few weeks, then you have any suggestions for the bulk? I bulked once on 750mg test p and 600mg of tren ace per week with a 5,000 calorie a day diet and I got pretty fucking big but I feel like a different cycle and different diet would have been a lot better for me. Not much experience bulking with gear because I was already pretty big when I started juicing. Would the deca/dbol/test be be good or would the deca just make me gyno like a mother fucker? I just need a good bulk cycle that'll still keep my bf down.

Ahh shit it came out sideways. I am just stuck on this conference call and trying to decide if I should just an hero and be done with it. Three hours thirty four minutes now.

Thanks

This is a good day brehs-

>user you're fucking big
>how did you hide that
>your muscles are giving you a crazy funny tan line

M-making it right?

p-post b-body

Marin' it for sure. I got hurt 6 months ago and have lost gains like crazy but I still get the whole "oh your chest is huge!" Thing and the other day I met this chick on tinder and we showered together and my shoulders barely fit in her shower and she was like "I can't believe how broad your shoulders are" while feeling all down my back and shit, felt good Bruh. Tell them your muscles aren't the only thing you've got that's big. Then fuck without a rubber. Yolo and shit. What fest you at?

Lol fuck that. Put yourself on mute and watch tv.

Watching Ray Donovan rn I highly recommend it.

sad to see the feedback you are getting. 'cycling' is for morons who think they really gain 10 lbs of muscle while 'on' and lose all that muscle when they do 'pct'.

blast and cruise is the correct option. check out gh15 if you want to see what the real juicers do.

>ESTP is probably getting anally raped and puking on catpiss dick
Hngggg

go meme somewhere else

Who gives a fuck dude
Still respect that rage filled motherfucker just the same

It got worse. Still on the original call and just had to pick up a second line for another issue. I'm gonna need a drink later.

Don't come off
Try the blast I already mentioned. I think you'll like it

Shit at this point what's left to talk about? It's been 3 hours senpai.

Lel my granddad is always telling me to watch that

Your granddad is probably alpha its a fantastic show

Last update is Verizon is able to ping across the network but cannot keep a stable connection. These fucking Verizon guys are something else. The other issue is some application server slowness that is unrelated.

So those dosages you gave me are what? Daily, eod, weekly? I like the idea of mixing the test and tren with the nandrolone and Adrol. What diet do you suggest? I was thinking about doing this keto bulk I found the other day.

bodybuilding.com/fun/keto2.htm

Thoughts? Or is it a bad idea to cut out so many carbs when I'm blasting like that?

Oils weekly dosage, orals ed is kinda standard. You need carbs on a bulk. Ask bimbo about diet. Basically just eat a surplus, most of your carbs post workout.

bimbo is out fucking his ex and getting fucked in the ass, don't rely on him to be here

Straight up is there a good way to get test that isn't buying an illegal substance over the internet?
Can't I just roll in to the local YMCA find a big guy and give the code phrase?
I imagine something like
Me: I'd like to book a flight
Him: But I only have one seat
Then we both know we cool.
I just think I'm starting from zero and I'm already too old, so a little bump would help

No
What kind of autistic anime bullshit do you watch
Nobody uses codewords
I didn't use codewords buying half an oz of coke

Are we talking test e? And thanks a lot dude I aporeciate it. I'm gonna look into it more but I think I'll give the stack you suggested a try. Pretty fucking pumped to get this started.

Holy shit you might be retarded.

>Are we talking test e? And thanks a lot dude I aporeciate it. I'm gonna look into it more but I think I'll give the stack you suggested a try. Pretty fucking pumped to get this started.

>Me: I'd like to book a flight
>Him: But I only have one seat
>Then we both know we cool.
This is how I buy my roids.

Fuck my phone why did that just greentext?

My friend and I did this once. We called it preworkout so we could talk about it in the gym

>How many scoops you taking brah
>1.5 scoops e3d
>the 500mg scoops thought

fuck, now i'm laughing trying to imagine some retard walking up to people asking them nonsensical questions to try and get steroids

xD

I've had a pretty fucking good chuckle over this shit too haha.

>excuse me sir, do you know where i can get the ronalds?
are you asking where the nearest mcdonalds is?
>i would like to start putting stuff in my butt, if you catch my drift?
wtf are you gay
>where can i obtain some sterons
stair on what?

Any ester you prefer. Only things that change would be pin frequency and how long it takes for the hormone to reach peak blood levels, or "kick in". Pin enanthate at least twice a week

Got more work done on my sleeve.

Thinking of 150-300 test, 400 mast e, and some amount of winny. I want high high DHT and low everything else. Want to look lean and mean for shoots, plus DHTs for feel good. What's a decent amount of winny? I've only ever run it 75-100. Thinking less this time.

My fucking sides

nice glasses, dork

>winny

I only run 25-50, anything more and I can't stand the join pain, makes me paranoid as fuck

msm chondroitine glucosamine seems to help like masT suggests but not very much, still worth a shot though

mirin spookie tatt btw, hope it turns out

jesus christ I can actually imagine someone doing this to me, even got the gym right

I can tell what every single one of these skinny high school and college dudebros is thinking when they look at me like a giant flashing neon 'steroids!' sign above their heads, probably doesn't help that half the time I wear shit like my dare shirt

>winny

10g

INTO THE TRASH

got something against glasses, bitchboy?

1v1 me irl

Looks like a gaping vagina bruh

I have just over $100 in Starbucks gift cards. What should I get from there

Last time I ran tren I was on a lower test prop dose and my dick just quit working completely. I kicked the test up to 600 a week and my dick was just fine. Upping the test dose to the stack you suggested would be okay?

a coffee

I don't get any joint pain from winny. Weird.
That's a lot of winny.
That's hot.

A basic white bitch

Kek

going to buy some berberine off amazon, any recommendation?

I like natural factors

yoga pants

>I don't get any joint pain from winny. Weird.
jelly. Why did you want to lower the dose then?

some real coffee that isn't some stale shitty blend that they burn to death

OH WAIT

You tossed 10g of winny?

Because lately I've gotten huge results from lower amounts

When I was cutting I ran 150mg test p/mast/tren eod and once my body fat was lower I started taking 50mg of Winnie a day. It was enough to notice a decent difference and I could definitely feel myself leaning out a lot more. Cut it down to 25 a day when I started running out between shipments and still noticed the effects a lot. I don't ever really want to take more than 50 a day because it made my joints hurt like a mother fucker even at that low a dose.

>some real coffee that isn't some stale shitty blend that they burn to death
Seriously. Starbucks is like the McDonald's of coffee. It's shit and you should feel like shit if you go there.

Can't unsee

since you take diet so religiously, do you have a food scale that you'd recommend?

want something that can weigh meat without being a bitch to clean, and doesn't have some special batteries I have to hunt down when it inevitably dies

Bruhs whats your guilty pleasure?
>Tfw love listening to white girl top 30 dance music