My sister can eat shit, zero fitness workout and still look like this

My sister can eat shit, zero fitness workout and still look like this.

I dont get it. Is she just blessed with this figure?

Other urls found in this thread:

weddinggownchallenge.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Girls don't need to work out. They just need to have half decent genetics and not be fat.

Also I'd hit that.

Post more and I'll, um, answer. Preferably without sunglasses

wait til she hits the wall you will feel better

Reverse search shows nothing. I would have been less concerned if you were lying.

Fuck your autistic

Looks great for a girl who doesnt work out or eats well.

Thanks for the fap.

so,greece croatia or italy?

Turkey, we went there recently.

you've gotta start lifting my man

Does it get ur dick hard knowing strangers wanna fugg ur sister? U sick fuk

Do you bang your sister?

basically this

your genetics are
>your ability to be muscular
>your ability to process fat
>your natural apetite
+ there comes the personal factor
>your taught apetite

if all 4 factors are at very good levels then you can eat what you want and look good because what you want is low calories, high protein meals absorbed by your body in high rate

how do you feel about ur sister sucking mehmet's cock in turkey?

>White
What do you expect?

Girls only have to not be fat. Beyond that, 95% of female looks are genetic. You can squat to fix a pancake ass, but the bet asses occur naturally. Fat storage and frame can't be fixed.

STACY eat PIZZA and fucks hot CHADS while YOU eat RICE and BEANS and look like SHIT

Fucking lol

>Fucking lol
Summer get out

>Women
>Eating rice and beans

No they drink fruit infused Voss©®™ water that everyone can see and eat cheesy ranch-drenched crouton """"""""""salad""""""""""

Your sister is a butterface. But I would wreck that.

Any more pics of her?

>Women confirmed for not knowing anything about health and fitness

I had one female friend notice my notepad where I keep track of my macros for the day that was out on my desk. Was eating at a 3000Kcal bulk and she asked if I was anorexic because I was counting calories lmfao.

> user why don't you just do cross fit?? all those guys are so toned!!

>user are you just eating plain brown rice out of a tuperware container for a snack? Don't you want a burger?

the sad thing is a lot of these girls are actually thin/slightly athletic. It truly is their genetics they all literally don't know shit about anything to do with nutrition.

Oh shit maybe not so butterface

What's her IG?

I would trace her sweaty tan lines with my tongue. How does this make you feel? You sick fuck.

If you want your suspicions confirmed, just watch female personal trainers lol

and yet you are such a DYEL skinny wimp that she thinks that you are both anorexic and that crossfit guys have better bodies than you

post more family pictures man

Yeah, steal your sister's phone and post her nudes. Every girl's got them they never learn.

Why do you think it's different for guys?

>tfw your sisters huge titties are too big for the top and you get some skin on skin touching action

Give it 5 years + feminism

Lurking possible ebin bread

Well now we need your sister's nudes

be honest would u bang ur sister tho bro

That's not your sister dude.

that is clearly a different person

Can you sneak a picture of your sisters used panties

If thats you on the left you guys have the exact same build, you look fine, if you want to get muscly you need to work out, but guess what, your sister isnt muscly either.

No, shit has very low caloric density because it's already been digested once. You can pretty much fill up on shit as much as you want and not be in much danger of hitting a surplus.

Pretty smart on her part I guess. Probably as good a meal as reheated meal prep chicken.

nobody needs to workout to have that body
and anyone can "eat shit" as long as on average in the long run they're not getting too many calories (much higher than the tdee). just because you think she eats shit and her diet is bad it doesn't mean it is.

plus good genetics.

sexiest woman ever posted on Veeky Forums

i beg for more

because he's retarded and probably a hyper-conservative misogynist piece of shit?

FAT, like 25%+ this is just what your average dog looked like back in the 80's, before widespread obesity. Shes got only a few years riding out that bodytype then she will be very unshapely. Fatcep, gut and her thighs are misshapen in the picture...

Go home, pinterest.

Got more of her?

Her tits belong in my mouth

If she keeps up eating whatever she wants, 5 or so years from now when the metabolism change hits her, she'll blow up like a balloon and nobody will want her anymore.

I feel bad for the guy who will get fooled and put a ring on it

Can confirm. Regularly perform software updates on all kinds of women's phones

Poor bastard. How do you know if a girl will end up like this?

she's lazy

this is what nightmares are made of

>look at her mom
>does she work out
>why does she work out (will she continue doing it after marriage)
>how does she view dieting
>is weight and exercise a struggle for her

Behavior like said can give you a tip to how she's gonna treat her body in the future, especially if she eats like shit and shrugs at it without a second thought that things can change.

Another decent barometer are how the parents are built, obviously leaning towards how the mother is but the father can count too. If the mother is overweight/heavy and has "trouble" losing it, then it's a pretty safe assumption that the daughter will follow the same path (especially when kids enter the equation).

Granted this is all anecdotal, but it's been correct about 9/10 times from my experiences. Reliable enough for me to slam that pussy in its prime and dodge the bullets like motherfuckin Neo in the Matrix.

Op, can you bless me with her phone number

>implying you know exactly what your sister is doing
the amount of women with eating disorders is astronomical.

But how do they make the ring bigger?

Actually, marriage should just end with the woman giving away half her stuff if she can't fit the ring anymore. Automatically!

weddinggownchallenge.blogspot.com/

Every year is a wedding dress fitting. No fit, and she gets nothing

>tfw gf is a model
>tfw she will at least continue training for as long as she can make money off of it
Female models generally stop around the 30s, seems fine to me.

I doubt that will make her fat though. According to her, her biggest fear is getting fat.

>tfw wife's mom is fit, thin, plays tennis, and is pretty hot for a woman in her mid 50s

That sounds fucking brilliant

uhh a female models career is done by 18 lol

I'm expecting "no" because he isn't an arab.

He never said it was. Look at the filename?

Nope. How stupid are you?

I'd say he lucked out. Guys who look like him don't even get anything as hot as that girl on the left, even for just a few years before she became a landwhale.

>wife's mom

cuck detected

Fuck off tumblr

>muhsoggyknee!

You retarded?

>tumblr
ah yes, evil spoopy spooky sjw's gonna tell people not to haet the evil women!! How daer they

You posted the same pic about wanting to lose your virginity to her.

i'd knock her up.

Finally, some sense. What women say they do and what they actual do in terms of eating are two different things.

your perception is fooled by proximity and slow changes.
she is developing love handles already.

marriage should last as long as the ring fits

Waiting for someone to reverse image search OP's pic to find who he is

Not quite true. Empath here, and her fingers through her forearms to her shoulders (even upper/outter thigh) feel like their motor neuron function is highly developed. She DOES something. It feels like she hangs onto something tightly while leaning forward. Windsurfing, motorcycle maybe, etc? You tell me.

Lol Veeky Forums really has become pozzed with faggots...