Pretty sure I'm genetically cursed, Veeky Forums

Pretty sure I'm genetically cursed, Veeky Forums.

>had gyno
>got surgery for gyno in early 20s
>few years later
>gyno is back, granted not as bad as before but still bad.
and
>been lifting 5 days a week for 3 years straight
>barely any fucking gains worth mentioning.

I wonder if these things are related. Like a hormonal problem or something. But the doc says my test is in normal range.

Is suicide the only answer now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does my camera do that

I can't even make a thread properly.

Stats?

Macros/cals?

What sort of progress have you been making? You look like a typical skinnyfat who has never lifted before

>Stats
5'11 178
Squat 2 pl8, deadlift 2 pl8, no bench because chest wall problems.

But hey, at least I can do 25 chinups now, where at the start I could only do 1 or 2.

>Macros/cals?
These days I only count calories. Though I did 1 gram of protein per pound a day for years.

First half year I worked on losing weight mostly. Lost 40 pounds in total. I've plateaued at 175, can't seem to go lower no matter how hard I try. If I go below, I end up waking up in the middle of the night and sleepeating.

> You look like a typical skinnyfat who has never lifted before
I fucking know, right? Every day during my lunch break, same routine, 1 hour at the gym. Leg day, shoulder, biceps/triceps, ab day, etc.

Thankfully my doc is running blood work to find out why the gyno is back. Might end up explaining why I can't put on any fucking muscle.

>be fat
>complains about gyno

You got some pretty high standards for fat.

Not that I'm skinny by any means.

>Squat 2 pl8, deadlift 2 pl8

Lifting for 3 years and you squat and deadlift 225?

What the fuck? That's progress of 2-3 months of lifting at most from complete beginner. Have you just went like 33 months without any progress?

i mean, not whalefat or anything, but that's definitely a squishy stomach. wouldn't lowering your bf make your chest issue less noticeable as well?

test blood levels?

asking because im low test
>taught my buddies how to be great because I have read the sticky
>they have long been doing better than me

Yep! First year progress was made.

After that, progress is exactly the same as it used to be. If I try to put on more weight for most my lifts, I fail. Pretty embarrassing desu senpai. Sometimes lifts even go down. Worst feeling in the world not being able to hit the same weight you did last week.

There's this one group of guys that are always going to the gym at the same time as me, and I want to join them so bad. But they lift 2 times as much as I do. They even go the stereotypical steroid gut guy. I wish I could make gains.

Not that I'm going to stop lifting. I enjoy it too much.

Low test is no excuse to look like that.

Even someone with 200ng/dl can still make pretty good gains and has a lot higher testosterone than a woman

Next time I'm at the doc I'll ask him my exact level. Last times he said it was in "normal" range.

But normal can mean a lot of things, from 200 to 800 is normal iirc.

I 100% agree with you. My lifts are far too low to plateau as a guy in his prime.

You need to fix your form or fix your diet bud, my squat is at 170 after 2 months. Are you very short?

Have you considered lifting more weight?

Maybe change to an intermediate program to make gains.

Honestly I'd just work on perfecting my nutrition, form and rest.

if you change it up a lot and STILL can't make any gains even with perfect routine, nutrition and rest then I'd just start roiding.

Jesus dude. You really think that after lifting 5 days a week for 3 years I don't know proper form?

Alright, let's humor you for a second. Let's say ALL my lifts have terrible form. I still do things like military press on the weekly, trying to max that out, and that's an exercise you literally cannot fuck up form on. But I'm capping at 120 pounds.

I knew I was going to get retarded advice, but god damn dude.

As for diet, what do you want from me? Protein, fiber, zinc, vit d, etc. You think I don't know proper nutrition for muscle gain?

All my lifts are at max. Well, I don't go up more weight unless I can at least does 5-7 reps.

I feel your pain. I have a similar situation. Luckily I havent actually had gyno surgery and had it come back, but I do have similar gyno. My body does look better too, but I understand what its like to feel like you are doing everything right and still not see progress.
Ironically enough, when I got my test levels checked they were above average. I would guess that the problem lies somewhere else. If you find out let me know.

>You really think that after lifting 5 days a week for 3 years I don't know proper form?
Based on your pics, yeah.

Roiding isn't really an option for me. As much as gains are important, my health is too. But I have considered it quite a bit. I even bought some test E with ancillaries once. Cost me 300 dollars, but I ended up just selling it to my friend. I won't be doing a cycle any time soon.

Doc said it's probably a pituitary problem. Meeting up with her in 2 weeks.

>Jesus dude. You really think that after lifting 5 days a week for 3 years I don't know proper form?

Bro I'd very much be surprised if you've consistently lifted for 5 days a week for 3 years. There's just no way with those stats and body.

Even a woman with close to 0 testosterone would be making better gains than this if she lifted for 3 years.

this is the body you get if you only do 5x5 shit.

> he wants advice
>says he know already the proper form and refuses all the advices

>But I have considered it quite a bit. I even bought some test E with ancillaries once. Cost me 300 dollars, but I ended up just selling it to my friend. I won't be doing a cycle any time soon.

Why not?

One cycle won't kill you. If you feel WAY better and start making huge gains then you'll know your low test was the thing holding you back. Just do it

You're right. It's not 5 days a week all the time. Vacation days do happen.

Other than that I haven't skipped a day since I've starting working my new job 2.5 years ago.

Never asked for advice. Just venting.

>i do 20 rep sets

>You're right. It's not 5 days a week all the time. Vacation days do happen.

Stop making me seem like an idiot, I know that.

I'm saying you don't seem to have lifted for 3 years, there's just no way.
Maybe post your form on your 5 rep maxes?

try 50? change your workout around. Honestly you look liek someone that need never gets out of his comfort zone.

This desu.

lift fucking hard and aggressively

Forced reps, forced negatives. You WILL make gains if you fucking go hard, doesn't matter your test, diet or anything else

>Why not?

Had a heart scare few years back. Heart diseases runs in the family, etc. Not worth the risk for me, as much as I'd love the gains.

I'm at home at the moment, so you'll have to trust me. But I do want you to CONSIDER the possibility that I might have a health problem that's affecting me.

That wasn't me you were replying to. But I generally I do 5x5. I have tried to shake things up sometimes. Dropsets, higher reps, etc.

>I'm at home at the moment

Ok. next time you're at the gym, take a video of your main compound lifts at their 5 rep maxes at a good angle so we can see your form.

Post a new thread and post the videos. I guarantee you're doing something wrong that you can fix.

Cmon man, just be honest. There IS something you're fucking up, 100% fcking percent

here's me "post-pump"

kinda pathetic, but i assure you that's the result of all my efforts.

can't see shit captain

youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg