What kind of body could such workouts give?

What kind of body could such workouts give?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/397t3k/bodyweight_workout_app_recommendation/cs2iqfm
startbodyweight.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imbalanced lower body

what about women?

you will still look like shit

Sure?

at absolute best you'd look something like a smaller bruce lee

If u want a bodyweight routine go to reddit bodyweight fitness or go to muscle beach

I-I'm a girl
Would it work? I just want a normal body (flappy here)

Then eat less

gonna fight cancer with cancer
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/397t3k/bodyweight_workout_app_recommendation/cs2iqfm

natty women, unless they're at extremely low bodyfat, usually don't have that much of a visual difference as men

you'll have a much tighter body, perkier breast, a larger ass and a smaller waist, but you won't look like a supermodel

if you're really overweight, it sure as hell will be an improvement

bump

What's missing? How would you supplement it?

With weights

This is a lot more balanced and there is progression without having to do a fuckton of reps. One downside of bodyweight exercises in general is that there isn't anything much for lower back so you'd have to get something to do deadlifts with.

Can you explain that routine? English isn't my first language and I read it about five times but I'm not sure what to do

do the first exercise in each column until you can do 3x8. Then move to the second exercise in that column, repeat.

>do this
>leg raises kill my abs, knee raises give me no burn at all

>im doing assisted one legged squats already but the most basic dips are hard as fuck

its a weird feel

>leg curls

is this guy... curling his foot?

startbodyweight.com/

Check that, there should be more info.

Are you letting your legs touch ground after knee rises?

No, they hang in the air. I feel like my arms, back, and legs do most of the work. Abs don't get that burning feeling so much as they did with leg raises.

In one day?
I don't fucking get it.

Here is an example routine:

Squat 3x8
Pull Ups 3x8
Handstand push ups 3x8
Leg Raises 3x8
Push Ups 3x8
Horizontal Pulls 3x8
Plank 60 seconds

You'd do all that in one session, and you change each category of exercise depending on your skill level. You also change the amount of reps depending on your skill level. Once you can do 8 reps in each set, you move to the next exercise in the column, where you start at 4 reps and work your way back up to 8, and so on.

one exercise from each column, doing 3 sets of whatever reps you can do, 3 days a week.

Yes.

Something like this

Mon:
Everything minus dips

Wed:
Everything minus push ups

Fri: Everything minus dips

Mon: Everything minus push ups

Wed: Everything minus dips

Fri: Everything minus push ups

So is it every exercise or one from each column!?!?
Doing that entire thing in one day seems impossible even for bodyweight.

Oh ok didn't see this when I posted this
--> This seems sort of underwhelming though. A full body routine just 3 times a week and with BODYWEIGHT? Nice sorta infographic though to learn different exercises and to help in progression but routine seems like shit, like you wouldn't make any gains.

> Not doing split squats, sissy squats, or pistol squats

It's like you don't even want a joocy VMO.

One exercise per column. Once you can do 3x8 of one, move down the column to the next one. Start that at 3x4, then keep adding reps, so next time you do 5, 4, 4, the time after that 5, 5, 4 until you reach 8, 8, 8 again and move to the next one.

>routine seems like shit, like you wouldn't make any gains.
Obviously you won't get gains as fast as you would in gym, but if you think it's so easy move to down to the last 1/3rd of the column and try to do any of the exercises, you won't be able to do 1 rep unless you're already pretty fit.

And you don't have to do it 3 times a week, you can do splits as well, but nobody starts with splits. You seem like one of those faggots who wants to head into the gym and start squatting world records within a month.

Confusing