So what are your plans for the weekend and how Veeky Forums are they?

So what are your plans for the weekend and how Veeky Forums are they?

Trail riding tomorrow 8+ miles. Tomorrow night, go to the pub and see the qt Ukrainian immigrant who always hugs me hello and goodbye (the only physical contact I ever get from another human bean).

Cry myself to sleep as I try to remember her awkwardly long and tight hug for as long as I can.

Sunday, it's my cousin's graduation and his mother's family is Filipino, so I've adjusted my "cheat day" for Sunday and all that delicious food.

Going to Vegas for vacation. I'm going to hike some of the canyons around the area. As for the strip, I'm not really sure what I'll do there. Probably get drunk and walk around to look at the sights.

Monday is my B-day.

I plan on goring myself on cake and ice cream and tacos and other disgusting shit and just playing Dark Souls 3 non stop.

I'll probably do diddylift-based lowerbody tomorrow if I wake up before 5 PM (the time when the gym closes)

Gonna do a street workout on vacation to Boston.

Happy bday in advance user.

im tryin to find a 4day DB heavy plan to do at home that only has 1 day at gym to do things i cant do at home. full time work and caretaker for gma makes for no free time senpai :/

Work from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon every weekend
It's okay because I don't have a life anyway, so might as well make some money

Always go hiking

Suggest a legit Tinder bio for me
No memes pls

I'm a black guy in college trying to maximize my time while taking classes in a southern city this summer pls

Is this a new pasta?

Happy birthday bro

Exams+Semester is finally finished. Going to get fucked up along with every other student in my city. Then after i'm gonna chow down on a kebab snackbox whilst staying within my calories. Gonna be a good weekend lads.

I'm just posting it everywhere cuz I need suggestions from this Tibetan snow melting forum that I've come to love over the years

Thanks lads.

Oh shit, it's a fellow Monday birthday bro.

>tfw gonna do diddylifts tomorrow
>tfw gonna eat a giant steak afterwards
>tfw gonna slowly drift into a food coma
>tfw might hang out with grill on Sunday

Tonight, waiting for my roomate to bring her boyfriend back home so i can hear them having sex.

Tomorrow, going to do laundry that takes me like 5 hours for some reason. Will do bench press heavy before that. Sunday have to work.

Yeah mayne.

Happy birthday m80

Ayy my birthday is Monday too! I'm turning 21 though
>Tfw requested the weekend of, coworkers think I'm partying but I'm only lifting

If you don't play basketball
"No I don't play basketball"