I wish i was dead

i wish i was dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuliHTVEZXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that certainly is a side effect of low testosterone

Rekt

Mine was like 280 last time I got it checked and that was at age 16, stupid cunt dr told me I was perfectly fine and should see a therapist.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
stupid cunt ruined my life. I could have gotten on TRT and grew into an alpha chad.

What are the telltale signs of low testosterone? How can you know without getting tested?

Answer his question please i wanna know too

get on juice you fucking pussy, christ.

it's like $25 for a vial of test

Caring about women, wanting to fall in love with women, having no confidence in yourself, not striving to be the version of yourself because you mope around like a little bitch, things like that

I know it sounds like a bunch of memes, but it's not.

Also randomly gaining fat and a gut you can't seem to get rid of

when you arent willing, or don't want to fuck every female within reason that is remotely attractive, when you only want to masturbate or have sex once a week

thinking twice about your decision / not being willing to take risks or be impuslive

no desire to move around or be active, no aggression to other males even if it be playful or friendly, no desire to be strong and powerful

it's just as much a state of mind as it is what's pumping through your body

Why? That's low enough to get t-replacement therapy? Good for you OP!

>tfw I get my results next week and I'm more worried it'll be like 600 :/ Too low to make serious games and too high to get therapy.

lel i've been on test/tren before and i still wouldn't fuck 90% of women

He was referring to straight men.

being a little cry baby that cares too much about anything

an inability to prioritize and focus on the most important details of your life, or inability to discern what is most relevant for you to be the best person you can be

most men who gets on roids (myself included) think they'll turn into some alpha superman

and it turns out they feel / act the exact same before

Is penis size somewhat an indicator of base T levels? Any other ways of making intelligent guesses about it without consulting a doc?

Honestly most the males I'm aware of myself included that are biologically high test have been between 5'10" and 6'2", go through a criminal phase, get a bunch of tattoos, fuck any girl that will put out and can always seem to rip some chin ups and push ups even if they've never touched a weight

the most ridiculous high testosterone males are too rowdy and are constantly in jail, or in prison and are unfit for society as its currently built

It can be, but you'd have to be near micropenis size, and be in appearance like you haven't hit puberty

no way. I think sex drive maybe is more reliable

You just described me except for the women bits.

So you've got the characteristics of a low test male, but treat women like objects?

This. I just started 600mg/week of test c trt and my libido is ass. I don't even need test because my natty levels are above 650 but my doctor prescribed anyway

that is so retarded

I've been juicing for years and I never got angry or yelled at anyone let alone went through a criminal phase

Lel

Is juicing illegal in your country? You're a criminal. Your jimmies got rustled enough to respond to me

also, I'm talking about biologically high test males, not supplement-taking gym rat faggots like you

this thread is so incredibly retarded

sigh.

Your doctor prescribed 600mg of test c? What?

But yes, I've been low test from cycling off to high test. I've never felt much different either way except for some strength differences.

nice and passive

Yeah that's my dose.

see, hear and speak no evil

was that background intentional?

I'm prescribed so.. not really

Wow, congratulations on crying to a doctor for some steroids pussy baby

Didn't need to cry lmao he prescribes regularly many of my friends go to him.

600mg is like 10x the test the human body makes

so you're "i'm a high test alpha bro badass" anecdote is hilarious.

it's nothing compared to a low end bodybuilder dose.

an pitiful compared to a higher end dose of 1g+ test a week.

test doesn't make you angry or feel much different. sorry to let you down.

I can eat that many calories without taking test what are you even talking about

you were never high test to begin with, you grew up a low test beta cuck and started taking it, so you wouldn't understand

but best wishes you supplement taking fagtrons and enjoy your next feels thread

Mfw I'm doing 1000mg test E/ 750mg deca per week and weight 240lbs

How're you so angry over a thread. Who actually applies this alpha/beta mindset to real life hahaha

I don't really get why you guys obsess about testosterone levels.

Same.
Im pretty sure I'm low test. I have almost no sex drive and at one point could have passed as a trap, but none of that has ever bothered me.
Being an alpha chad is not a priority. I lift because I want to see myself improve.

I tried all sorts of doctors had low test, libido, no motivation, muscles felt empty/lifeless when working out. Went to every possible doctor, nothing helped. Test withing norm even if its 10 above minimum.

One "Endoecologist" Doctor, told me to always go to bed before 11 wake up before 6. Drink powdered muscat+milk prepared same as hot chocolate. 1 Hour cardio every day. It's sounded so fucking retarded but at that point i was about so sudoku so why not try before hanging myself.

Fucking bullshit actually worked

Where does one even go to get their testosterone levels checked? I think I might be real damn low. I can't grow hardly any facial hair or body hair, I have a small gut I've had my entire life, and I seem to not be as strong as I should be at this point in my lifting career...

Does one just go to a general physician and bring it up?

Powdered muscat vine?

Wanting to fall in love is weak. Falling in love isnt.

It doesnt matter how high or low T is for most of those things. Only depression and moping are symptoms.

And the fat and gut is high e2 not low T. Though it's common to have both.

Most attractive women are boring.

Wont bang fun 7/10s nor boring 8/10s.

That whole sex thing is a teen/early twenties thing even for low T guys.

My libido is skyhigh once I find a qt though.

Low test beta detected

Translated wrong it's nutmeg in English.

Where do you live? Why did he prescribe that?

How much nutmeg?

I mean, if you could just tell me what you took and how you prepared it that would be awesome.

Nutmeg is pretty interesting, in high enough quantities it's like a poor man's MDMA.

200ML milk 1 teaspoon of nutmeg heat it up but don't let it boil, do that for 10minutes total. Drink it before bed.

>an inability to prioritize and focus on the most important details of your life, or inability to discern what is most relevant for you to be the best person you can be

That has nothing to do with test. I know plenty of women who are like that too. It's just a problem of this generation, being spoiled cunts with no direction in life.

you have to inject that shit? why isnt there a pill form?

I went to my GP because I'm not as interested in sex as I used to be. I'm only having it with my gf maybe 2 times a week. Also my cums/erections aren't as strong as they used to be.

Get on Clomid. My levels were lower than yours before I started and 2 months later they are now pic related. Twice as high as when I was on TRT. But it only works if you have secondary hypogonadism, not primary.

at what time did you give blood? Test level isnt the same throughout the day

oops wrong pic lol

Can you post a pic of your body, just out of curiosity?

about 9am

I don't take selfies, but it's about this

I doubt you have that much muscle. And if you do then why does it matter if you have low test? Just get gyno surgery.

I thought it read cuck time

Yeah. Hcg has to be refrigerated or it goes bad. I hate needles a lot but it honestly doesn't hurt to inject

>I can't grow hardly any facial hair or body hair

Nothing to do with test levels; it comes down to how sensitive your hair follicles are to testosterone which means this is a genetic issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuliHTVEZXI

Because if it's as low as ops it's pretty fucked up.

Lol what?
it's about 2$ here

My libido is pretty low

thought it was low T, had a test and I'm on the high end of natural

Libido is a very complex thing

But it's within the standard range. Perfectly fine.

It's because they're highly diluting it without you noticing lol.

Cardio and waking up on a conssitent schedule is what really helped

Here it costs 40/vial (UG) and 60-90 pharmagrade.