Facial Aesthetics General /FAG/

FAG & lifting is the same thing. You workout your face with your body. Face isn't seperate from body. Why do these threads keep getting deleted?

This belongs on Veeky Forums

People on Veeky Forums don't like being reminded that lifting is just a meme.

It really is about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, three things largely outside their control.

wasn't ryan gosling rated as one of the hottest dudes alive? and who is this tripper third from the left on the top row? lmao

>tfw you accidentally put the 6s on the 9 row

Look plebs, I'll make this simple for you. Pic related is an honest to God 10. Do you know who that is? Big Mike, the natty king of Veeky Forums.

Everything else is just a matter of personal preference.

Instead of asking yourself "Am I a 5, 6, 7, et cetera?" the question should be "How can I be more Patton like?" And the answer is, you can't.

"There is only one 10 and his name is King Mike."
--Nietzsche

this is retarded

Mike, go home.

What happened to that Quasimodo faggot that was always shitting up the board?

Didn't realize I was a 9

Less autistic chart

>balding
>babyface
>fucked up teeth
>facial hairs like on balls
>weak jaw
>sightlet

top kek senpai

well, maybe next time, r-right?

I do neck lifts and masseter building while i save up for rhinoplasty, and decent stubble

I'm not gay but why do male models seem so much more attractive than the female ones?

because men are more attractive than women

dont worry im straight too

>male models are more attractive for him than female models
>not gay

what

bis in denial
step your orientation game up bros

Because male models look more like women than female models do.

Le grow a beard to make up for a boring personality and weak jaw face.

pause

i can visualize getting fucked in the ass by this dude as he gives me his poz load without being gay fuck off.

>pause
Quality comment, shayquan

Second this

Chizzled jaw masterrace

>r8 aesthetics

I look like this guy's uglier version with short hair but can grow hair exactly like this homo.

Just lol at replacing the whole top row with subhuman nerdics

I'm ok with the balance I've struck in terms of facial aesthetics.

He looks hella Indian bruv

Yea right.

In Pajeet dreams for sure.

Just try to be youself for fuck sake

brush yo teef bruv

So I should strive for 8 no higher? Cause the 9s are clearly not 9s

Exact same issues here. Also a jewnose.

Because Gisselle is old and ulgy

Especially when you consider most women look awful after puberty without makeup. Taking that into consideration us men are some sexy motherfuckers.

kek, I forgot mention nose, looks too big and like broken in the middle

>r8 me based on this dude
>i look uglier
>but i can potentially have similar hair

lel

If you're ugly there's a simple solution--simply make male friends and fuck prostitutes. The men provide companionship and are more fun to hang out with than women anyway and you get the prostitutes for the poontang. It's what men have done for thousands of years and there's no shame in it. I was in a fraternity in college and many of the coolest bros were ugly and short and didn't give a fuck. In fact being a sort of unattractive guy can be an advantage in the political and business world because people don't feel intimidated by you and are more likely to relate.

>been compared to zac effron a couple of times
>can't tell if its for reals or if they are taking the piss

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>Those rankings

Anyone else here think Brad Pitt is only a bit more attractive than the average man?

It is very possible that you look like a less attractive version of Zac efron.

He was a 9 in his prime.

>CR7 is a 6
LMAO, well memed my friend

>guy was butt-ugly years ago
>ipso facto he is still ugly

How the fuck do i out of round face!!!

My face is symmetrical af, my owly downside when it comes to symmetry is most likely that i have "puffs" beneath my eyes, which is either fix with surgery or bust.

However, my fucking face is round, i have a good profile, i mewed and chewed myself into a fucking jawline, i'd say im around 12-15% bf, maybe lower since im holding a fuckton of water.
But still, i am cursed with this oval/round shit, fucks sake, all i ever wanted was hollow cheeks ... feelsbad man

You're a tasteless fag, if you actually think CR is cast in commercials and shit because of his attractiveness.

He looks like the average spanish-arab hybrid, even after a shitload of surgery done.

they do
actually the woman in your pic is hot but honestly most female models look like shit imo
I see better looking girls on the streets for fuck's sake, while male models are undeniably attractive

Old pictures, again.
And except the busted teeth, shitty haircut and bad skin, there's not much holding him back: he has a good facial structure (dat jaw) and a nice skin color. Remember, we're trying to judge his attractiveness vis-a-vis the opposite sex. Women tend to prefer somewhat darker skin, hair and eye color, as well as strong bone structure.

And as much as I hate the guy, he made a smart move by investing his soccer millions into plastic surgery. I'd do the same if I had money.

this is Marlon Texeira, he's a model from Brazil. he only looks good from a few angles