Is 27 too late to start lifting?

Is 27 too late to start lifting?

Like planting a tree, the best time to start lifting was 10yrs ago today. The second best time in today

best time is 18-19 right before college

Are you fucking stupid?
>27
>too old
Oh I am laughing.

If you didn't start lifting at 15 you might as well end it bro

It's never too late unless your fucking dead

Lift for year and research roids after 12 months of lifting and research/reading about both start roiding.

Lmaooo

Enjoy losing your balls and permanently shutting down test production

Comas, they can undo your syntaxes by simply not being there.

It's never too late. A man's prime years are in his 30s and 40s.

I started at 31. Get off your ass.

>enjoy losing your balls
>at literally the safest age you can roid

This.

Definitely. The day before your 27th birthday your body turns off all the valves that control muscle growth, this means you can never be bigger than you were on your 27th birthday.

Started lifting at 31. Regret not starting sooner but not as much as I'd regret asking a question as retarded as OPs

started this year at 27. never been fitter, thinner or healthier. its a damning indictment to my previous life... if i cared about my previous life.

START LIFTING NOW

nice

So cue

the best time is 15-16 years old. everyone I know who started that young has great form, is a bro in the gym and doesn't lose their gainz if they have to take some time off due to jerb or injury.

But yeah OP, start now. It is never too late.

>at gym a year ago
>tall, wirey old man working out on the machines
>can barely do the minimum on leg extensions
>wearing a deep v neck with a visible bypass scar

jumpcut to present day

>he's visibly 30lbs of muscle heavier
>ditched the deep v undershirt for a dri-fit
>all the old ladies at my gym just call him sir

Im so proud of my gym's resident pop-pop

Great advice

You're a fucking failure of a grammar nazi

started previous year at 28. never been fitter, bigger or healthier.

just do it you won't look back

I started lifting when I was 26, 6'1 and 170 lbs, skinny fat as fuck.

Now, 4 years later, every single person I meet just assumes I lift right off the bat.

The gym owner, who benches 4pl8 at 47 years olf, actually uses me as an example of a big dude, when talking to newbies.

My wife also lifts and our 1 year old son prefers to play with barbells and metal equipment than with plastic toys.

All this in the span of 4 years of proper lifting and adequate nutrition.
It's never to late to start your road to being 240 (or 220 in shape, because that's my goal after getting to 240 and maintaining that for 3 months).

It is too late not too.

It's not.
Since I work as a PT in a strength based gym, we have a lot of people who start working out at the ripe age of 30-40.
We have few guys at 50-60 who just started lifting this year and a 71 year old awesome lady who managed to lift 85kg deadlifts for reps after 7 months.

Age is not just a number, but if you're really invested in it - it might as well be.

I started when i was 18 purely to get sluts. I trained for health and fitness since I'm naturally skinny but it wasn't until i was 25 that i stated lifting to get jacked. When i turned 30 i got pretty bad depression and didn't lift for three years but i have a very physical job so i kept a lot of mass and when i started again at the end of last year i said fuck lifting natty and i stated pinning and am bigger than i have ever been.
I don't regret not starting earlier i regret not taking steroids earlier.

this

started at 14

Have you made a lot of gains?

That's badass

Yeah, but then any gains are a lot of gains if you've never lifted before.

Really made me think...

No mo fucker. Get in the gym or lift heavy shit at home and get ripped/ stronk. You are about to be peaking with test in a few years so take full advantage of it. FUCKING RAGE YOU FAGGOT!

>at gym a year ago
>he's visibly 30lbs of muscle heavier
That would indicate and absolute genetic beast or roids even for a man in the prime of his life.

>I'm being particular and taking exception to a generalised observation on the internet

I bet you're fun at parties

>tfw 30

>tfw the only single girls my age are fat, crazy, or single moms

lifting is the only way I can get younger girls, period

I dont lift for girls but fuck settling for trash women, im never doing that.

I didn't say I took exception, but if it is really 30lbs then that's extremely weird.

I am.

Then it's either an overestimation, incorrect, or he takes steroids

Who gives a flying fuck, the old guy is still awesome

no
do it

17 yo underage here. Started working out by 3 weeks. Is it okay to that since my hormons my get fucked? I am 1.87 so not worried about height lose

It's never to late to start lifting

What country are you from?