SAN DIEGANS, PLS RESPOND

I made a post about San Diego yesterday but I forgot to come back to it. I was asking about what's it's like over there, and advice. Can I talk to any of you in a chat room or something?

Amazing. Average of 70 degrees. 3-5 days of rain a year. Coldest it gets is like 40 degrees on a super extreme winter. Usually still can rock shorts and tank top during winter though.

I know but it's not just the weather I was wondering about, user... :( it's something else.

Ask away user

San Diego is kind of like that perfect pump, that last rep, that PR you break with perfect form, that cardio bunny mirin' from across the gym......

Lots of Mexicans. Some are legal, I'm sure.

San Diego is pretty based, user.

I live there, and it's awesome. Tons of people are fit, there's plenty of gyms, the weather's awesome, surf's great, tons of opportunities in biotech or software companies.

Yup, it's awesome here. Come on by!

And some, I assume, are good people.

they still have to go back

I assume 75% in San Ysidro & at least 50% in chula vista are illegals

The legal ones can stay. I've met some cool Mexi-bros that work hard and take care of their families (that live with them here, legally, in SD). Illegal Mexicans here in the states, that send their money back to Mexico, can fucking go the fuck back.

Also, Kyle, you're a Jew.

San diego here, it sucks there are too many gooks

True, but the same goes for faggots like you.

fellow 913 bro here, if you ever see a blacked out 370z driving reckless on the 805, 5, or 54 with a orange kitten hanging from the back bumper, that's me ;)

LA masterrace reporting in, mad mexicucks?

OP here, sorry I was away for a second. I know it seems like a cool place, but that's not quite the thing I want to ask.
Is there a chat-site one of you can come to for a second to talk to?

619 user reporting in. Nasty City though.

fuck off NSA we're having a socal thread

Scary that you have cheese pizza on the ready like that, Kyle.

Dude only maxes 135 by the way. Wimpy little pedi.

Quit being a fag and just ask us user. I won't tell the other anons I swear
>I can be your an hero bby

shit, I meant 619, had a bit too much to drink

THATS NOT CHEESE PIZZA AND IM JUST BEGINNING 135 IS GOOD I HAVE LONG ARMS

I got advice for you user.
>go to gym
>try to squat 6 plate
>no spotter
>????
>profit for everyone in the world.

>you're a pedo
>using the "long arm" meme

Well OP here.. My bf is moving there to continue his degree at sdsu. He noticed how hot the girls there were went we visited. He will probably live on campus. Being a slightly order dude, good degree, surrounded by hot college girls... should I give up?

I'm so stressed about all of this it's making me sick. Made me even feel worse when he pointed out the women.

Should I give up? The town I'm from has average looking people and isn't much of a party town...

Jesus christ I can't spell. Seriously thinking I'm developing dyslexia or something.

Castrate yourself, Milo.

What a good but cheap apartment around 5 miles around SDSU to move in? How much are people going to charge for a couple to move in

Listen here, unrack 3pl8 laying on the bench, go into the motion of pressing it downwards, suspend it directly above your neck and let it fall, it's the only safe way out of this world

.....???

If you two are a happy, gay married couple, you should find a Muslim family to move in with.

not gay. straight couple.

That sounds pretty gay teebeeaitch.

yeah socal is a mecca for hot bitches, its insane. its the highest level i've ever seen and i've lived in 4 other major cities. you can save yourself a lot of heartache if you let him go, but you're a girl dw you'll get over it when you start banging some other chad in a week

also tits or gtfo

can't tell if serious or troll

samesies

about the hot bitches, serious. about the advice i would recommend making decisions based on your gut and not anonymous weebs on a filipino fish harvest forum

:/ well, shit. Alright. Thank you. My gut is screaming at me that he'll have sluts hitting on him left and right and he'll cheat... But I'm also very cynical about relationships.

Thanks, though.

i wasnt trolling about the tits tho

You are welcome. Also, and I'm sorry if this comes across in a disparaging manner, not my intention, but it appears that you just need to truly find the inner slut in you. I think you will. You can do it.

:^)

>cheap apartment around SDSU
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh you fags are the fucking worse thing about that place. Move to fucking hillcrest and go to Lips or some shit and literally get fucked in the ass by Ladyboy chads.

Lived in various parts of San Diego for the first 17 years of my life.
Ask my anything.

Born and raised here, why would you ever leave?

You must have been in the nicer areas. I moved around East County. I did live on a boat for a few years tho.

Chula Vista and Imperial Beach aren't the best places but hey they're improving.
>East County
Sorry to say this but you're white right? How was your boat life?

Why are so many people moving there all of the sudden? Did some website come out with a list or was it on some TV show or something?

Literally 7 of my friends (from different circles) have moved out there in the past few years, and I live on the east coast.

Yes white. I moved from White Trash Lakeside to Little Baghdad El Cajon.
Enjoyable. I guess, each dock is like it's own little dorm so everyone is super friendly and close to eachother, bunch of 50 year old dudes who'd let me drink beer with them and talk about war stories and sex stories and shit.

Its too fucking expensive to live here

>>>Sandy Eggo

Probably one of the safest/beautiful places to move in California. A bit pricier than LA, not congested as fuck, but you cant go wrong living there unless you cant handle the spics which is 85% of the population. Definitely moving back when Im done with school. One tip to afford living there is moving in with someone you know cause it is too fucking expensive to sustain yourself unless you're in a good trade.

Oh man the fucking worst! My friends gf was from there those people are literally out of their fucking minds. That sounds cool, you ever plan on moving back to the Salty D?

I'm joining the Navy soon for Special Warfare (Seal) so probably in the future.

You can jump straight to BUDS when you first sign up? Might seriously consider doing that I know I'll be doing fuck all with this degree desu.

I'm working in local government testing water and I have a biology degree. I've gotten every job I've ever interviewed for but I don't have a lot of experience in my biology field yet.

What are the chances I fail miserably if I go out there?

I also have $20k in the bank

Dude we have Seaworld, the Zoo, Water/Animal Conversation centers in La Jolla and more Northern San Diego you should be good man.

And 20k in the bank? Thats a good 1-1.5 year of rent not bad at all depending where you live. The more South you are the "cheaper" it'll be. Just stay away from San Ysidro, Imperial beach and south bay are the most south places you want to look into. And mind you those areas do not look all that appealing but its all History there.

>Imperial beach
Looks nice

>$20k gets you a year of rent

wtf man, I'm paying $450 a month right now lol 2 other roommates tho

If you're cool with sand being all over your car then by all means, that was the only issue I had living over there. Its a calmer non tourist area whereas Ocean Beach is much more populate with a lot more shit to do. They added new buildings and streetlights so you dont feel like youre going to get raped if you walked at night.

>$20k gets you a year of rent
>$450 a month with 2 people
Shit 450 is with you and another dude in SD lol. Youll be fine if youre responsible with your money. People tend to move and blow their money "exploring" when they shouldve been looking for jobs. Oh and for your Job field like biology its more likely north, apply at CSU San Marcos if you want. Living wise is probably south of Downtown. Enjoy the drive but traffic isnt LA bad.