What is the perfect gf according to fit?

What is the perfect gf according to fit?

>Looks:
>Personality:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znLmhdx0STc
i.imgur.com/qmoSf15.png
youtu.be/8f0DKR037PA
youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has a vagina
>loves me
;_;

Please I'm trying to learn how to be the perfect gf for when he comes

youtube.com/watch?v=znLmhdx0STc

Looks: cute brunette
personality: anything that ISNT mopey forced emo or annoying as shit forced quirkiness

""""""""nerd"""""""""" culture like batman or comic books or whatever is a huge turnoff too. good luck trappy chan

>Looks
10/10
>Personality
don't really care as long as she's not a liberal

Is this the hottest girl we have on Veeky Forums?

attractive looks/descriptions according to Veeky Forums:
>brunette
>10/10

Looks: less than 200 preferred but if not that's fine
Personality: any personality is fine, and long as their personality doesn't cause them to leave

Looks: be hot
Personality: supportive and horny

check em

Something along these lines with lots of energy, willing to adventure anywhere, good with money and a background in music
So I'll never find the perfect woman, I'll have to settle along the way

no, she is cute but I mainly like her personality, although she could probably be hot if she wanted to be

Having a dick and not being fem.

>smart
>loves being active and healthy
>kinky

Tfw my ex was my 10/10

looks good to you

smart, funny, not a progressive liberal or feminist

>tfw dumped this week
feelslikenothingman

>Petite
>Confident
>Quiet
>Small penis

>Is Chelsea Wolfe
>Is still Chelsea Wolfe.

For me:

>Looks
- fit
- 5'6 - 5'10
- Anglo
- blue or green eyes

>Personality
- feminine
- quiet but can open up when we're alone
- conservative
- no mental illnesses

>tfw she's not real
;_;

Not fat and is nice to me

>looks
trappy-chan
>personality
trappy-chan

is that really trappy? she's so cute. 4/10 would bang

Unfortunately she's already in love with Isley to care about anyone else i.imgur.com/qmoSf15.png

I've seen more feminine guys.Veeky Forums confirmed queer

Clean your butthole good. I don't have a gf but when I pretend to I imagine licking her butthole alot. I've read horror stories from other people about their gf's hygiene (or lack thereof) like during doggy they could see pieces of toilet paper on her butt and sometimes a little poop -eww- Fucking disgusting I know. I'm a man and I shower after every poop and make sure to clean my butthole good. I'm not gay or anything I just have good hygiene. Anyways, I can't honestly imagine having a gf with worse hygiene than me without being turned off. Ik it may unrealistic but ideally I'd like for my gf to keep and maintain her butthole in a always lickable state. After she poops she should clean her butt adequately Atleast an inch deep to ensure no poop gets on my tongue or finger if I want to play with it. And if for some reason that day she wasn't unable to she should hint to me not to or delay any butthole play until she can shower.

Sean will murder Isley for this and then go to prison for it. You have a chance, user.

>anglo
Shit taste 2bh fampai

>obsessed with buttholes
>I-Im not gay or anything!
Sure thing bud

Only girl buttholes fag

her

aye well fookn bash ur skul in m8y

>blue or green eyes
Utterly disgusting you weeb

Mirin shoulders on the blue shirt guy and the guy behind the turbo manlet
Poo poo eyes

Name?

Alexendra "the mandra" Miden

>only men have buttholes

you are retard

Tfw this is basically my gf except for her being overweight rather than fit

She's genuinely gorgeous in the face (pale white skin, freckles, natural blonde with blue eyes etc.) but fuck is she cursed with the worst fat carrying genetics ever. A shame because I'm a model and don't struggle with gorgeous women at all but I love her too much to try and change her or leave her. Want to wife her but terrified for my kids

My ex had all those qualities except the height and mental illness. Breh...mental illness alone made her go from a 8 to a 3/10. GL

Her.
She is very conservative, reads many books and cooks good for me.
(That photo is 3 years old btw.)

ugly yuropoor

>non-blonde
>non-blueeyes
>hates shit humour
>hates people
>brunette
>hates artsy stuck up faggots
>hates gays and degenerates

thats about it

>hates gays and degenerates
>not aryan masterrace
Why tho

>sexy/cute
>smart
>fun
>doesn't treat me like shit
Pretty simple really

blonde hair is groce mate
so is blue eyes

Wtf how, those are like the most saught after features and considered the pinical of beauty around the word. I can see maybe preferring a specific color other than blonde but "non-blonde"? And no blue eyes?? Wb green eyes!? Don't tell me you prefer brown eyes (no homo) are you white or something else ?

Morrigan from Dragon Age.
Megara from Hercules.
Dunno 3d equivalents, suggestions?

>What is the perfect gf according to fit?
Whatever you think it is. Everyone is different.

Stop trying to leech a personality off everyone else and get your own personality (because we know you don't have one)

GIna Carano

Name

>lifts
>eats good
>knows how to cook
>is not overly affectionate
>no emotional outbursts
>not clingy
>doesn't want to spend time with me 24/7
>works in a STEM related field
>doesn't like clubbing
>likes hiking and camping
>emotionally stable
>no passive-aggressive behavior
>talks about when something is wrong instead of expecting me to know

I think I should date guys.

thomas

big tiddy asian
poor to no english
madly in love with me for some reason

There will never be anther so perfect.

Red hair is also fine.
>conservative
>values her own personal time
>doesnt feel the need to talk all the time
>into fitness
>loves me
>is real

This girl was in Kamen Joshi right?

Also, pretty much the same here, except I prefer small tiddy.

>tfw you are making out with a girl who smokes

I'm don't know, I'm not a dirty weeaboo.

>looks
5'<
Petite
Latina
Long curly hair
Always smiles

>Personality
Preppy
Happy
Energetic (not the OMG so randum cx kind)
Cardiobunny

>That photo is 3 years old btw
oh dear

>Looks:
youtu.be/8f0DKR037PA
If anyone has the webm pls post. Thank you

>Personality:
BUZZ BUZZ

Average Korean

Literally my girlfriend. Feels good meng.

I have Batman tattoos on my front below my flat stomach, and they have NEVER been received negatively, especially by guys. Guys didn't like my "nerdiness" only when I was fat as a kid up until adult. Now that I'm fit, guys find my weirdness attractive. Looks make a difference

Called your mom lately?

That's funny, my red flag for guys is throwing out irrelevant political memes for no reason. Seriously if you start or end with "liberals, Democrats, Republicans " its a big old sign above your head informing me.that you like to talk shit about stuff.you likely know little to nothing about: bad conversationalist

Looks:
>a little hard body

Personality:
>will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut

Sane hot girls don't need to validate glaring insecurities ; you wont see them posting non-anonymously

That's just not what you want , you won't love the girl , or at least I didn't , and that's all I craved , cause you have to make fake love that you truly dont have ; its sad just being in a relationship for that m8.
Be fit , understandable , and not pushy , some of guys don't have the good confidence to do certain stuff , but dont say nothing cause we gotta be a man.
Same here with the looks , I want a tallish girl , not one that is 5'5 or under , my kids should have good genes lol . And a white spanish mexican chick is what I want.
I swear chicks that look like this are beautiful , a bit tomboyish but feminine , its hot.
I can see why you like her , don't loose her man.
As for me , I need a cute gf that I truly love , and not just settle for. I miss my ex , dont we all? But hey its good to use that rage for deadlifts.

You realize there's no actual definition for what qualifies as a "mental illness", right? Like there is nothing in the DSM for "mental illness ", its a broad term with no real meaning. If you think about it, moat humans face difficulties that may take a toll on them.mentally because were humans and not perfect(and neither is life). Hell you probably could qualify for some diagnoses from the DSM for things like anxiety and not even know it. This is the kind of backwards and stigmatizing thinking that hinders us from appropriately addressing mental health in today's world

Keep reaching for the mid tier

>at least 5'6"
>legs
>fit is a requirement (not skinny)
>squat booty
>cooks
>cleans
>swallows
>anal
>understands that time away is not a bad thing.

Her "fashion sense" makes her look like a downie that got lost from the group.

This is why you're alone. And why women aren't in politics. Women can't talk politics because they're too emotional.

>bonding over misery
Reminds me of my sis and her hubby. Recipe for disaster

Just from this one fact about yourself I can pretty much know for a certainty that you're an uppity vapid cunt.

Found the mentally ill poster.

>be attractive
>be open minded/not dumb
>be cool

thats it

The guys here aren't much better. A lot of "as long as she's willing" or "clean butthole" or "looks like this", when in reality your desperation will likely mean you end up.with someone who isn't compatible and will further the negative cycle of bitterness and female hate; all because guys are too desperate to have standards for compatibility

You do sound pretty gay Brah. I thought that about 3 lines into your post.

Can you even dib a bedora that big?

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

Cute with a beautiful smile like vid related.

Existing would be a nice start

Is being unaware of her clothing size part of it? Or just for the girl in your pic? Seriously don't care how good looking you are, you're someone to be avoided if you think wearing something multiple sizes too small for you is a good idea

But I'm not alone? I haven't been alone in years. I have the opposite problem, guys not taking me seriously when I tell them I'm taken.
>all these assumptions

And from these facts alone, I can tell you're a Veeky Forums bottom feeder from one of the contamination boards. Go back, no one wants you here

>there's no women in politics
Lol where have you been? There's a woman running for president

Looks: 10
Personality: Perfect

The fact you don't want me here means you shouldn't be here. I am Veeky Forums. You are a tourist.

I think he meant:
>any competent women politicians in politics

No, I'm just a psychology student that knows better. "Mental illness" has no definition, using that term shows me that you likely know little to nothing about actual mental health.

>Looks:
>fit
>brunette
>pretty face

>Personality
>Interesting(knowledgeable about various subjects)
>not too clingy
>fun
>not insane/crazy

How do you dib a fedora? Is this shitty meme evolving ?

I have two ideal gfs

>looks: somewhat tall, chubby, brown hair long enough to be tied in a ponytail, jeans, boots in the winter, light makeup and cute jewelry
>personality: ambitious, career oriented, can give and receive banter, open minded, mostly normie but with a minority of unusual interests

And
>looks: short, long blond hair, makeup expert, nice enough legs to wear skirts and summer dresses regularly without looking like a fatass or skeleton, heavy jewelry
>personality: spoiled to death by her good looks, always pissed and impossible to please, very judgemental, only shows superficial interests in most things

All the women I meet are somewhere between the two and I'm starting to lose hope. The second type in particular I can't seem to run into a perfect example of.

Lol, ill just let the stupidity of that post speak for itself

There aren't many competent males in politics either though, so I doubt that's what he meant.

It's "containment" newfriend. It is the thing that leaks that "contaminates."

>unironically racist
>I am Veeky Forums
No you are 2010-cancer at the earliest. Pls go.

>>unironically racist
Hello
I'm racist too and what you gonna do about it?
go back to your safe space faggot