Leg Lenght Surgery

That is it Veeky Forums listen to this
I'm doing leg lenght to stop being a manlet unless someone here convinces me it is degenerate
Keep in mind
>I'm not going to look disproportional because my bottom part of my body is 4 inches shorter then my upper body
>I'm doing in a good doctor so the chances of complications are almost 0
>I have enough money to this not be a issue

Good luck squatting with your fucked up proportions and getting below parallel

>be able to do shit no one cares about
vs
>actually being able to attract girls

As I said my proportions will be fine, better than now actually

>implying you won't look disproportional

You will look like Kermit with your long spaghetti legs.

Man up and just live your life holy fuck

People keep talking about the proportionality, which is silly. Even people who should know, people that are into fitness, don't have any idea what leg to height and tibia to femur ratios are normal or aesthetic or useful.

Anyways, don't do it OP. You're past your growth period. Your muscles and bones will be stretched and fragile for literally the rest of your life. You might be taller, but you'll be a lanklet, unable to make gains without injuring yourself.

Does this man looks disproportional to you in the second pic?

Thanks for the concern but I have to ask myself, stop being a Manlet or lose leg gains?
What would you chose?

How short are you?

5"4 going to be somewhere around 5"7-5"8

5'4" isn't even that short.

I don't think you need that surgery.

>180cm and still gets surgery

jesus christ i'm 170cm and i would never get that surgery. what a fucktard

ITT manlets that didn't learn
You'll always stay a manlet in your mind dude, nothing is going to change that
Even if you were to be 6'7 you'd still be insecure about your height

It's your perspective that makes you a manlet, not your short legs themselves
embrace chamus and sartre to find inner piece instead of changing things that were never meant to be changed

>going to be somewhere around 5"7-5"8
Why even bother user? You will fuck your shit up and still be a manlet.

Would you do if money wasn't the problem neither pain or complications because your doctor is really good and you were 162Cm?
For real? You think that 5"4 isn't short if 5"6 people are already called short in basically every developed country?

How much does it cost and how long does the the treatment take? What is the typical increase of height from this operation?

Is this the same thing they did for Vincent in Gattaca?

it'll hurt like fuck no matter what doctor you have and cost like 12k. also wouldn't your proportions be all weird with short arms and long legs

it's not a big deal dude, you're too deep into the memes

5"7 I would be taller than most girls, also 5"7 isn't really Manlet IRL still MILES better than 5"4 don't you think?

Should I undetake this surgery? I'm 6'2 but I would like to be 6'3 masterrace.

5"4 is kill yourself range. 5"7 is right below average for guys. Id say go for it. Nobody outside of Veeky Forums cares about your squats

Who fucking cares dude? Are you that shallow?

35k but I inherited some money and I can use to this no problem, internal method not external, much easier, less pain, faster recovery totally recovered in one year
I'm not aware of that case

it's a movie about beta genetics emulating alpha genetics without the beta having to kill himself

the beta had to get tons of painful surgery and shit just to kinda resemble the alpha

doctors name?

I'm not but it is hard to ignore something that affects your daily life, why would I not do it if I can just make this go away and never have to care about this for the rest of my life?
It is not like I want to do out if enjoyment

I need

>rhinoplasty
>leg lengthening
>gyno surgery

no money to achieve this, could a rich fitizen pay for all of this in exchange for sexual favours

I would rater not say it, but i already read tons of diaries of his patients and talked to some. Everyone is doing great

doesn't even look weird

Do you really think people, especially women, don't judge men based on their height?

I am 5'9" and i'm not taller than the most girls in my country.

Also, my best friend might be around 5'4" and trust me, girls don't even see a difference in our heights because for them we have the same height. They call this height manlet.

Lol maybe a bit but keep in mind I don't think being short is a genetic weakness, if it was that big of a deal it would have been eliminated by natural selection

3'10 to 4'11, who gives a fuck OP we die anyway, if this achieves happiness within yourself go for it, literally made this dwarf semi-normal

no like he literally had beta genetics in every way because his parents chose a 'natural birth' instead of genetically engineering him to be better

Where are her knees now? Can she even bent her legs?

Lol what country is you live in? Most girls were I live are around 5"5

>Fucking up those godly hips
honestly her forehead is a little weird, but other than that, I'd fuck her from sunrise to sundown.

So its kinda alternate reality movie where genetic engineering is the norm?

Don't worry about proportions. It's only 4 inches there's probably a lot more variance in limb length than you think. Im 6'4 and have long as fuck legs. If my legs were proportional I would probs be about 5'10 kek. Anyway is it true you can never do strenuous activity again?

yeah and if you don't have alpha genetics you're doomed to be a janitor and shit

Lengthening your calves will give you feminine proportions and make you look like an FtM.

It isn't worth it op. Clearly you're not out of your 20s yet if you're this worried about shit like height and willing to waste money so easily. We live in a special age. There are high chances we will very long lives with how quickly technology and medicine is progressing. All we have to do is take care of ourselves and be patient. Don't fuck your shit up, op. Going from pretty short to fairly short isn't worth it. You'll still be short. You'll still be insecure. If anything you will likely end up even MORE insecure when you realize it didn't make a difference. That insecurity will run off more girls (and male friends too) than your height even would have. If you have money to waste just get on some roids. Enough to stay low body fat and fairly built year round to bring out the facial aesthetics.

Germany.

The most girls here are around the same height as me.

I'm gonna do it too buddy. Don't feel alone.

Mithy you can go back and do any kinda normal activities once the recovery period ends
Lol 10/10 parenting choosing a terrible future for your children just because you want to be natural
I bet they were vegans

Most girls just want someone taller than them and whre I live at least 5"7 isn't short and 5"4 is fucking short
I don't think that most places in the world a 5"7 person would suffer because of their height at the point of wanting to go trhugh a painful surgery like I'm doing

For real? How short are you? Tell me your story

Bump because all you guys are not shitty memers

It's not worth it. You will always be a manlet in your head.

>le the manletucce maymay is only in your headesu
Think about it for just a sec an you will understand how it is not just a consciousness thing

>giving up the ability to squat
>risking long term complications
>being laid up in a hospital for months
>needing over a year for full recovery
>fucking up your proportions
>all for a couple of extra inches nobody will even notice

You can grow as tall as the Montain, but you'll always be an insecure manlet. And your kids will still be manlets, btw.

Lel everybody sees through your insecurities
And yes, you will be ridiculed by everyone you know
"that guy who was so insecure abouth his height so he got surgery to be taller"

I understand. I've undergone surgery for gyno.

What I want you to think about is; Is it worth it to risk your legs for a few inches? Do you really wanna risk not being able to walk or run or take a minor hit without it breaking?

This nigga look like woody and probably can't even achieve one.

This goes beoynd manletism. Anyone who is so insecure that they'd spend thousands of bucks on a cosmetic surgery that will put them in the hospital for months and will REDUCE their mobility has serious issues.

>be 5'10"
>realize that these height surgeries would make me 6'1" or 6'2"

i can't believe I just considered it.

As I said the doctor in going in is grew he never had any major complications and "losing legs" basically never happens with this procedure
The risk is small so I would do it

You'll still lose leg mobility and risk having serious leg problems as you get older. And all for a couple inches, which insignificant no matter what height you are. If you're 5'4 and go up to 5'6 you're still a super manlet. If you're 5'10 and go up to 6'0 you're still average height in both cases .And you'll be forever known as an insecure loser by all your friends.

The gene in my family is on the X cromissome if I have a daughter height don't matter if I have a son my Father is 5"8 so it isn't a problem really
If I have a son he will for sure be taller than I am now

Should I do this? 6'6" manlet here.

Lmao it must be hell to be a manlet.

So what you are saying is that I'm destinated to be miserable?
I'll not fall for that bait, I can probably just make some shit up and my friends will eat it no prob, most of them will even understand if I tell the truth, they know what I have been through

Height is determed by both parents. Anyway, good job ignroing all the medical and physical disadvantages. What are you even doing on Veeky Forums if you're seriously considering fucking up your legs for a couple inches of height? Did you really let the manlet meme get to you this bad? Do you seriously believe 1-2 inches will change anything?

You're miserable because you're a fucking retard. I know manlets who slay pussy no problem. The hottest girl I know dated a 5'7 curlbro for 2 years. Your issues are in your head, the fact that you're even considering this retarded shit is proof.

Your friends won't call you a faggot to your face, but they'll all talk about it behind your back. Count on it. You'll be "that guy" from now on.

I completely don't think "1 or 2 inches" would change, 3 would, at some point a difference of amount becomes a difference of kind.
And height is not that simple, if a woman is taller than her husband their kid will be taller than the woman most of times
I went to a endocrinologist for 10 years height genetics is more complex than just "the height of both parents"

my brother is 5'4, he's around 164 cm, that being said, he doesn't give a fuck and he's fucked more bitches than i have. he's only 19 and probably has fucked atleast 8 already and he always goes to parties and has plenty of friends, but that being said, he's not exactly 'small', he's 90kg but he suits the weight and has amazing fat distribution.

He looks long and spindly like a noodle man

Your choice, man. If you want to fuck up your legs for superficial reasons then go ahead. Just know that it won't cure your insecurity.

I know exactly what friends would talk behind and what wouldn't most of them would not care
As I said most girls don't consider 5"7 Manlet tell me when this is a 5"4
Do you really think people don't judge man based on their height specially girls?

This fools 200lbs and fucks bitches at 5'4? You fucking joking and I'm trippen about going to a pool party at 5'10.

Could you post a pic plox?

Body dismorphia is known as "one of the only mental conditions that can be treated with a knife" I'm sure I will be fine

They'll judge you for being a cuck who ruined his legs out of insecurity too. Franco Columbo was 5'5 and had no problems getting women, and he became one of the greatest bodybuilders of his time. The strongest too.

90 kgs at 5'4 dude thats fat as fuck

heres a thought. A muscular manlet looks leagues better than a manlet standing on toothpicks.

For you to be a Manlet and be successful you have to have some kind of amazing talent like Prince or Stalin and such
Unfortunately some people can't be like that

Yeah, you need that to be successful at any height. You're delusional if you think going from 5'4 to 5'6 will have any meaningful effect on your life.

Yeah but as I said my upper body is 4 inches longer than my bottom body
I would not look like standing in tooth picks by any means
I don't skip leg day

>I don't skip leg day

you will after the surgery

idk i find it weird myself, but he's always been stocky, i remember when he was 14 he was like 75kg but had abs and was one of the fastest sprinters at his age in auckland, new zealand. i want him to get down to 80kg because he's getting fat, but my brother is naturally thick, like samoans or tongans
not gonna post a pic of him, but he looks like the the guy left to the person in the middle

Do you really think that, socially speaking, being 5"4 is not any better than being 5"7? Really?

Dude, use the 35k to start a business, or invest in something. Use it to fund a dream of yours outside of being tall. Being tall is not a life goal.

Seriously just get a really good pair of Robert Downy Junior plims to 5'6" and make money with the rest.

Success will bring you women fake and real.

You'd be a manlet at both heights, only difference is how fucked up your legs will be and how much of a loser people (especially women) will think you are after they find out you had height surgery.

none of you will believe me but 5'8" (read 5'7") manlet here and i scored a 5'11'' qt gf, you're literally the bane of humanity if you consider doing this shit

The point is, I have the choice of going from 5"4 to 5"7, when I already had years of HGH hormones and lots of other stuff, was bullied for being short, disregarded by woman and all that
Does anything that can be bought with 35k really more valuable to me than 3 inches? When this is such a big part of my life that I want just to trow money at it and never have to think about it ever again

I think being a 5'4 jacked motherfucker is far more impressive and has greater social capital than a 5'7 stilt walking lanklet. Ruining your mobility and thus all future gains while simultaneously adding two inches for your atrophying muscles to cover is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Not to mention the 12 month recovery time. Good luck becoming a skellington.

I know a5"8 dude who scored with a 6"0 giant, most of woman will take anything 5"7 or up if you have a athletic build and tall woman are used to have guys being shorter than them

>calves thicker than thighs

There's no guarantee you'll be 5'7, and women would still disregard you if you have nothing else to offer them. That other guy is right, start a business, be successful. That will attract women more than a couple of inches ever will.

If I can be a 5"7 jacked, why wouldn't I?
One year to return to FULL physical activities, you can walk normally after a few months the procedure ends

My eyesight was pretty important, but your height insecurity is probably way more important.

You really think you'll be able to do heavy squats and deadlifts on legs with pins in them?

I usually require my full physical ability to break pr's

Dude you don't need to be tall to score some quality pussy. Just be your self!

>jacked
>implying your shit genes will get you jacked
>implying steroids won't destroy your shitty heart

Try social skills

Do you really think that a 5"4 with a "I have a big successful business" on Tinder would attract more than a 5"7 with also a good career because I'm not useless?
Not even mentioning in random parties appearance is all that matter
If I can just drop 35k and grow 3 inches, why wouldn't I?

I have bad genes for height just for that really, even with doing no exercices I had a better physique than most of my colleagues in high scool
Other than height I have 0 complaints about my genetics and this is also why surgery is appealing. Is the only thing holding me back

"on Tinder... random parties"

You think your height is your problem?

I'm 5'2", I also did years and years of HGH as a teen. Doctors said I would have been 4'8" if I never took it.

The thing that kills me though is I could have been taller had I gone through with this one last-ditch method that was offered to me. Doctor told me my growth plates were closing, and that I could get a shot once a month that would keep them from closing and give me some extra time to grow. The doctor made it seem really scary, because he flat out told me "This will be extremely painful." It would have been a shot directly into my thigh bone with a giant needle. I really wish I he would have just not told me about the pain, because I probably could have took it.

unless you're sub 5'8 don't do it

Because that 3 inches (more like 2) comes at a significant cost to your structural integrity. Pins and surgical steel in your legs means you'll never lift heavy again and when you get a bit older it will start to ache like a mother fucker. Ask anyone who has done hip, pelvis, or knee surgery or has a pin in them. Shit sucks.