Be poor fag just out of Highschool

>Be poor fag just out of Highschool
>Getting fit to make thos Navy Special Warfare requirements because wanna be cool dude.
>No money for gym membership
>Ugly girl I've been fucking buys me membership and pays for everything I ever want

What do? Just grind out the next 8 months with the gym membership and date the chick in the meantime, or ditch the chick and suffer gains?

>pic related

You don't need gym.
Swim,run,hike,push ups, pull ups, dips, core.

And drop as much weight as you can.

She put us under a couple at the gym and uses my last name for both of us.
Please Help.

nigga, drop her ass ASAP and focus on your shit

These are the requirements. I'm currently around minimums since I went through some shit in highschool and I'm up to 18% body fat but dropping as of a week. Would help push my into those optimums faster than just calisthenics? I basically only run now and I'm weak as shit. The only thing I'm worried about is pullups since I can do about 4.

You get better at pull ups by doing pull ups.

you don't need a gym to do pullups. just find a playground and just do pullups till you're sore.

Yeah but compound lifts would help with building general strength. Passing tests are cool but I'd rather pass and be as physically fit and rounded as possible.

what strenght, you need endurance

don't go there all bulked up with a 350 lb bench and think that you are though motherfucker, some skinny cunt will outrun you on the beach, outdo you in pull ups and piss on your face.

Wait this is for special warfare? Like seals shit?

Oh I completely agree. My father was stationed with the teams and used to watch their PTs all the time for a laugh. I'm not talking heavy weight fit. I should have clarified by saying athletically fit.
Yessir.

I never went into seals because I assumed it was unhuman..... that's intermediate level stuff. I busted out 100 pushups at the end of my chest workout last week. Wtfffff

You don't need gym for NSW gains. I would keep the slam pig just to keep your test levels where you want them. Good luck op.

When i joined the infantry any weight training would have been counterproductive. It was more about endurance and being able to lift your body weight overt obstacles.

don't they also have to be able to do it in full kit?

Convince the ugly to join the gym and get fit with you, maybe then she will not be as ugly and you'll have a gf + gains

Minimum scores earn you the right to have your current Navy rating superseded by a Seal Rating, as well as the ability to meet with a NSW mentor. Then it becomes competitive with the rest of the Seal candidates around the nation based on C-Sort scores (Personality) and your PST. So the higher you have for both the quicker you get chosen to go to Pre BUD/s, the more fit you are at Pre BUD/s, the quicker you go to BUD/s. Shit ain't easy but I want it so I'm gonna get it.

This is how the tests are done, rests and all.

Fucking the ugly girl will build up your mental discipline, sense of duty and honor

Do your part user.

Here you go user. If you can do this youre good to go. Gym is for people who want to look hot.

desu it's a meme workout, but it's pretty good actually
I did it for giggles 3 years ago for 4 months, got fit as fuk

>browses Veeky Forums
>is beta

Confirmed for never going to be cool guy. Real talk though, those oper8r bros are serious athletes and have crazy endurance. Go lurk the /k/ military enlistment general threads. People ask about cool guy jobs all the time and they'll point you to good online resources. Good luck user.

This is still not world class level of difficulty..... I'm going to start training for this, should take less than 2 years to go way beyond the 100 mark.

If you go to the gym in addition to this, it won't hurt.

>2 miles, 8:30 pace

If you can run 2 miles in 8:30 you should train for the olympics, not the navy seals.

really or liar fag?

Ran my own pace, but distance like in the program.
Also swam, because i have 2 rivers and a big lake near me
the rest was easy shit

prolly pace for 1 mile is 8:30

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Would you recommend someone who is on a cut now and doing IF this thing?

not op but thats some good thinking there my friendo ;)

If you are looking to grow more than this program won't help you.

If you are looking for endurance or just don't want to bulk thru summer than do it.

while you train you should raise a bunny.
feed it, care for it, all that crap.
then when you are ready to apply, kill it with your bare hands.

if you can't do it, you can't be a SEAL. if you can do it, congrats, you just broke a major mental barrier before you even got there. because they'll likely make you do it again. its easier when everyone else is doing it. but if you can bring yourself to do it when no one is watching, and only you and the bunny would ever know, fuck thats gotta be tough

I guarantee you you were doing half-ROM pushups like every single other dipshit civilian I have ever seen do pushups.
Pro-tip: if you're not touching the ground and then locking out your elbows with each rep, it doesn't count.

since when is 100 push ups considered an achivement?

how are you supposed to do 100 like that in 2 minutes though? id end up fucking up my elbow joints locking them out and then quickly going back down. 50 every 60 seconds??? idk man.

it's a maximum you virgin

You clearly haven't met any seals.
Those dudes are nuts. They just can, man. I don't know how to explain it. They just can.
When I was in Army ROTC, the school just down the road from us had Navy ROTC, and you can commission straight into NSW from ROTC. The one guy from their school who did (in FY 15) was a goddamn genetic freak, both in the gym and on the track.

Well now I am doing RPT from r/leangains maybe both at the same time. Its summer I got time?

rude and false!!!

but seriously its not a maximum its an "optimum" implying you could even go past it

i imagine they are i just cant picture even genetic freaks performing 50 full ROM and locking elbow pushups in 60 seconds. idk man i just cant. maybe im underestimating how long it takes to do one pushup like that. but i imagine at least one second

> rude

This ain't Reddit m'lord
Take your correctness elsewhere

It's 100 in two minutes, senpai. I promise you you can't do that.

Lel the only hard part is the fuckong runnijg for me.. I hated running ever since. What to do to make running cool again?

Those aren't the requirements to do Seals shit. Those are the requirements to be worth the effort training to do Seals shit.

>OP is literally whoring himself out for a gym membership

Kind of funny desu.

That being said, fucking abort. This seems like the behavior of someone who will intentionally get pregnant and ruin your life.

If you want to be special forces to be "cool" then you're not going to make it. Srs

If true, just be obsessive with the gym. Most girls don't like it if you spend too much time there. Aim for at least 2 hours a day 7 days a week. If she complains say that you're working out to make her happy by looking good and being fit for an active job. However, if you don't mind being a gold digger, just ride it out with her.

8:30 pace means one mile every 8 minutes and 30 seconds.

Turn her fucking her into a workout

Also: Ugly ultra submissive girl > hot bitching cumslut

I want do add:

Be super careful so you don't get her pregnant, also if she IS one of those girls that would to something like this (getting herself pregnant to bind you), abandon ship as soon as possible

how ugly are we talking annon? can we get a pic?