Post your go to cologne to get the girls

Post your go to cologne to get the girls .
>pic related is what I just picked up
Pls r8

Girl here - Please don't wear a lot of cologne, or any at all. Shit stinks, its unattractive. Just be clean and don't smell like BO.

but i'll bite:

>daytime: bvlgari aqua pour homme
>nighttime: YSL la nuit de l'homme

Yves saint lauran

What an awesome fitness thread.

Gucci Guilty Diamonds Limited Edition

OR some shit I picked up at the hardware store called True American. Shit smells good as fuck.

Use Axe spray people love that

V E R S A C E P O R H O M M E
E
R
S
A
C
E

P
O
R

H
O
M
M
E

aqua di gio

classic

Creed Aventus, guaranteed pussy every single time I go out wearing it srs

Sauvage by Dior, it's easily the best I've used since I left the awkward puberty induced Lynx stage.

>Please don't wear a lot of cologne

Only apply it to the 'heat points' in the neck and if you really need to, on the wrists.

A good cologne won't require re-application.

A lot of people end up going nose-blind and can't smell it anyone, but don't put more on because other people will smell it and it can become overpowering.

Oh and on a final note - DO NOT MIX SMELLS (e.g. more than one cologne and/or scented deodorant with cologne).

that's because most people wear cheap cologne which almost always smells weird/bad

I use sequoia but I am like at 20% of the bottle now, also have wonderwood but that's very hit/miss; some love it, and others like my mom absolutely hate it. She told me not to stay in the same room as her if I have it on, then she went and got me some garbage macy's cologne that I tried once, and was told I made the lecture room smell funky (after only 1 spray)
>tl;dr CDG red line or green line are really good and under $100 for a big ass bottle so you guys should go to scentbar (online store) order some free samples and pick your favorite and use it daily (after working out and showering of course. A spray of cologne is not a substitute for a shower frenchies)

Fall/Winter casual Black Walnut, Banana Republic
Spring/Summer casual Pleasures, Estée Lauder por home
Formal Bond #9, Saks 5th Avenue

This

I stopped wearing cologne when I was 15. Good for me

Jean Paul galtier

>Wearing cologne for girls

Misc. pls go
pls

>girls

Best go-to summer scent, though.

Maybe a bit too sweet but my crush smelled it and said it was nice before she realized I was the one wearing it so I guess it's good.
It's also my favorite reactive web framework :^)

Sweat and stale smoke

pls r8

lmao
>Mmmhh what smells so nice here? OH... it's user.

One Million smells nice but is way too overused

WD 40

you might be on to something here. I should give that a try.

1 Million has a top tier bottle. And Invictus. as far as bottle aesthetics go those 2 are godly

>scala
newsman_disgusting.jaylenopegged

mods clean this shit, this is Veeky Forums tier crap

I usually wear the eau de parfum but I got a bottle of perfume extract.

>1 Million has a top tier bottle
Paco Rabanne is tacky as hell senpai.

Its a gold bar senpai.

That's pretty much how it went. She smelled it on me, realized how much she messed up, didn't say anything and just walked away with some neutral smile on her face.

>>scala
>newsman_disgusting.jaylenopegged
Don't hate on functional programming that's actually useful in the real world (tm)

Yes, that's pretty gaudy.

Mugler bottles are even worse.

and she is still your crush?

wow this is exactly what I do too

Try the Oud Noir version. Best decision ever.

So what's being a guido like?

I was using this shit when it first came out. Then ck One. Oldfag here. Ask me anything

super high compliments, smells more expensive than other "panty droppers"
the new version is better, extreme? idk

Only walk with Christian Dior Fahrenheit.. Never catch me smelling like a homeless or a crackhead

if you think cologne will get you laid you probably think AXE does the same thing

this. altought its not very good in the summer

cologne really doesnt matter unless you look good in the first place

stop buying into memes

maybe people are colector and like the art of fragrance. everyone into colognes knows that "panty-droppers" are a meme. And actually, just like in most human endeavors, the more artistic and qualitative a fragrance is, the more women hate., because they are vapid cunts who go for the most common demeanor.

Pic related is my signature scent altought I got about 20 niche bottles

Older guy here - Glad someone else said it and not me.

I swear it must be Underage B& day on Veeky Forums, all these teenage dudes posting stupid shit like this.

If you want a cologne that "girls" will like then forget it. If you want a cologne that A SPECIFIC girl will like, ask her to help you pick one. I went with my gf and she absolutley HATED most of the stuff I've seen ITT, even though I personally quite liked most of them. She ended up loving (like, saying it made her wet when I wore it) a cologne I thought was kinda OK but nothing special. Also remember that it isn't the smell of the cologne as such that matters, but the COMBINED smell of you and the cologne. Some colognes just don't fit certain people even though they're decent enough smells on their own.

nigger dumb or foreign

Nothing special

thats what ive been using , this is my first upgrade from axe desu

Parfum and toilette

Ralph Lauren Blue

Is there some sort of art to finding the right cologne?

Someone school me in this shit. I have some cheap cologne, whenever I wear it, a few girls at work will say "user smells nice, user always smells nice," but they aren't really girls I'm trying to attract. And when I just wear my aftershave, a few guys at work will always comment on it. What gives?

I don't even care if girls like it.

This shit makes me feel like i'm walking in an evergreen forest.

Has something to do with skins type, skin oil, and hormones. Any Veeky Forumsggots here can educate us?

tbqh

Dear Veeky Forums, dont wear cologne. Dont be like pajeets and sand niggers at the club. Thanks

Rocking this at the moment

smells good, man

yeah dude axe body spray is what us real alphas use

It's not really well researched atm, but pheromones do impact our decision making and attraction...but this takes a tad longer than the instant you smell someone (hormones/pheromones take 2-5 minutes)

Usually if they say something like that it's because it does smell good, and they dont hate you or anything/you are generally likeable

No, those are mexicans and chicanos, and basically every gang member. And every mexican high schooler

Everything else is trash.

Buy a nice cologne like YSL, Givenchy Play, etc. and use one or max two sprays ONLY near your neck. Girls WILL compliment you when you hug them...I've been wearing cologne for years and I can't count the number of times I've been complimented about my scent. Don't listen to the haters.

>hugging girls

lol, gay

What's the perfect scent to go with the perfect body?

This.

Shit works fucking wonders.

my nigga

>thinking girls want you because of the smell of the artificial stuff you put on
>not just putting on a mild scent antiperspirant/deodorant like a fresh shower soap scent

LMFAO

This.

Any time, any season.
It's a fucking magnet for poon.

oh yeah? they girls are swarming you for your artificial scent eh 4channer?

I have had plenty of girls tell me I smell good and ask what cologne I wear.

I just do 1 spray on my wrist and 1 on my neck and rub it

Pic related

Yes. Women like men who wear cologne.
Not sure why this is a foreign concept to you.

mhm and theyre swarming you huh buddy? what happens when they talk to you and realize youre an autistic 4channer

This.

I can smell your fedora from here.

Oh baby

>mfw an autist thinks that his artificial scent he sprays on his body makes him desirable to women
>mfw an autist thinks that a girl saying he smells okay means "poon magnet"

Are you the guy that HR has to have a meeting with to talk about personal hygiene?

>if you don't wear a smelly cologne you don't have personal hygiene

This fedora tipper lol

He's not even denying it lmao

You're the guy in a cologne thread getting mad that people buy fragrances, youre in no position to call anyone autistic.

Sorry Chad fucked your girl and you could smell his cologne all over her pillow.

Best advice ITT.

Yves Saint Lauren pour hommes (for men)

user when was the last time you left your house?

A few years back I travelled and worked in Asia. One day I stepped in a mall to buy my usual cologne (Issey) and found a new one. Since than I've seen hundreds of these cologne threads and not once was it mentioned.

I get compliments on it, it suits me, and almost nobody uses it in Europe. What I'm trying to say is find something you like and that is not that common. Every weekend I walk into a bar/club and I smell countless people with 'Le Male', '1 Million', 'Creed' or other colognes already mentioned here.

GOAT. I use this and pic related as a lighter summer scent. Very expensive though.

i use pic related, not too expensive, smells fresh and lasts for ages, and you dont smell like you're trying too hard

Picked some up in the desert. Order it in because it rhymes with good.

I Got testers this is divine

>(like, saying it made her wet when I wore it)
Good advice but your gf talks like a massive whore bro

Top note is good, then turns soapy. I don't like. Also no projection

I guess that's why cologne is so popular with teenagers and not with middle age me- oh wait middle aged men are literally the target group

Who cares I would want a gf who talked that slutty

Imperial leather classic No.1

goat smell yo

same here senpai. GOAT choice

>tfw everyone uses pleb tier shit

Smelling like goats is not good

Aww yiss