I let guys at the gym work in with me if they ask...

>I let guys at the gym work in with me if they ask. I'd probably even let them fuck my wife while I watch if they requested it. I'm definitely not a cuck though!

>OHP? You mean The Press?

>Name's Thrall. Alan Thrall. I'll take my steroids shaken, not stirred.

>letting people work in?
>never. what am I, a cuck?

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record screeches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)

>screeches

>Alan Thrall on roids
fucking lol

>clips on warmup sets

>weighted dips

>You take something preworkout? Personally I need nothing more than a cold shower, 14 hours of sleep per night and real food. Maybe black coffee once in a while. Supplements outside of steroids don't work.

>steroids
?
he looks fat and not that muscular, and his lifts are shit.

>he fell for the pre-workout meme
coffee is for fgts too.

just listen to metal
all the pre workout you need

>metal

>He worksout

>I listen to metal when working out and pretend that I'm a mighty viking about to go to battle!

>he doesn't listen to metal to get psyched

>I wipe my ass.

>I listen to anime music and I pretend to be little girl

Guilty. :(

>hip drive

Counterpoint: Jason Blaha.

Bumpedora.

>I don't listen to anime and pretend to be the little girl

Everyone in this thread should be banned. What a garbage topic.

>Sophisticated satire intimidates me.

I don't think it would be going too far to say anyone with a fedora pic saved on their computer should be jailed for a year or two.

>So what are you in here for?
>Uhm... I-uhm... Killled? A guy?

>my fedora folder is small much like my frame and lifts

Hit the gym, Jim. Gumby has a better body than you.