Does lifting make up for being Pakistani?

Does lifting make up for being Pakistani?

>3rd sexiest men in the world

m.idiva.com/news-entertainment/these-hot-men-are-the-reason-why-pakistani-men-are-world-third-sexiest/15122496

wot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_language
youtube.com/watch?v=bdyiqBhv8hw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's kind of hilarious how the most attractive non-whites have White features and look mostly white

Maybe the fag on the left but not the other two

white girl here imo indian guys are way better

no, because your genetics will hinder you from making any progress. So even if you lift, you will still look dyel and therefore still be a normal Pakistani

Yes because white people are all 10s? There are tons of hideous white people out there, do they just have none white facial features? If none white people have high tier European facial structure as obviously there is some low tier euro facial structure then perhaps either you're not actually European or perhaps having a sharp jaw and visible cheek bones isn't a white thing but a human thing.

>White features
Do you not know that whites and Pakis are both Caucasian? Lol

>white girl here

>white girl here
Yeah that's totally how we talk. Nice try pajeet

Settle this with timestamped pic

> White features

Pakistani here. I really hope it does.

squat 2 plates, deadlift 3 and am almost benching 2 plates. QT's have mired.

Ideally I'd love for all of us to lift and get jacked so that we could be known for something positive. I think this is why we go into autist rages over religion. All that pent up energy from not exercising and eating sugary fatty foods.

I'm a US citizen but my parents are begging me to come back. Really prefer the states though.

Indians, arabs and europeans have a common ancestry apparently.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_language

youtube.com/watch?v=bdyiqBhv8hw&feature=youtu.be

feels good being pakistani

>designated

Sluthate.com

pakistanis are generally whiter looking and taller than indians, so yes, they have it better.

Sluthate

Stay the fuck in the states unless they're rich and live in a nice-ass part of a big city and have tons of QTs ready to marry you.

these guys are cocksuckers lmao

SH shitty advice

Springfield is a faggot, but most of us are regular straight dudes or incels (incels being the majority of Veeky Forums)

sandniggerfag here, haven't felt seriously hurt by it dating-wise except with east asians. i also notice european-raised white women are a lot more into me on average than american-raised white women. obviously my own women show the most interest in me, though.

latinas and nigresses date anyone who can handle them. if the idea of a girl who is seriously not afraid to stab your eyes out if you keep talking to that pinche puta Maria doesn't scare you then by all means.