Trying to bulk

>trying to bulk
>"you're eating too much, son"
>"why do you want to be fat?"

It's a valid question

Well, why do you want to be fat?

are you too autistic to explain the concept of bulking?

That's a rhetorical questiont; of course you are. After all, you're crying about it on a cartoon forum.

Move out fucking NEET parasite

>trying to bulk
>why do you want to work out? That's not going to give you anything in life, you should focus on school work and take extra hours at your job instead
>everyone in your family was always weak and skinny, but don't worry, if you want to gain weight they all did when they reach 50!
>you'll always be weak and skinny, It's your genetics!

1. Get job.
2. Move out.
3. Ride the gains train.

>why do you want to work out? That's not going to give you anything in life, you should focus on school work and take extra hours at your job instead
they're right retard. Lifting isn't going to give you anything since you're still going to be an /r9k/ basement NEET who only leaves their room to get more tendies.

Green text thread?

>DYEL friend asks me how I got big
>take him to the gym and show him my begginer routine
>tell him to eat a lot
>doesn't eat anything
>complains he isn't gaining anything
>listens to my other friend doing a bro split
>also starts taking creatine without ingesting enough water
>laugh and watch him never reach his goals

You actually are going to get fat

Why are you here?

So study and be a wagecuck but make no time to lift?

>not autistically ranting at home about training frequency, training intensity, and training volume, with regards to optimum progressive overload as a novice.

If you cant back your shit up with science (or at least an eric helms jewtube video), you shouldnt be surprised if people think you have zero idea what you are talking about

Its not that I had no idea. I tried to explain to him to the best of my knowledge but he just wanted an easy shortcut and ignored what I said. He also kept lying and making excuses about coming to the gym and eating right.

because I'm interested in fitness. You're here because you're trying to get a 6pack for the summer or something. Maybe you have somewhat committed to your new years resolution; I'm sure you'll give up in a few weeks when you realized you didn't get what you wanted out of fitness (read: friends and women's phone numbers)

you act like the 1-2 hous you spend at the gym justifies not picking up extra hours.
>bro but I need at least 8 hours of Veeky Forums a day!
>le appending cuck to things I don't like/do XD meme
never gonna make it

In this case, it's justified. Work more hours, save up money and get a new job where you don't have to rely on your wagecuck parents.

Then you can be as alpha as you want.

>Some kilos overweight
>Want to cut and eat at a 500 kcal daily deficit
>Grandma thinks I'm an anorexic

>I tried to explain to him to the best of my knowledge
sounds like all you know about are Veeky Forums memes

MOVE THE FUCK OUT FAGGOTS

Sounds like you should suck my dick you DYEL sympathizer

We're not all Americans that hate our parents and can't wait to get out of our prison.

I'm just home for the summer from college

They're clearly preventing you from making muscle and life gains as evident by this thread

>~20% bodyfat and reasonably big potbelly
>decide to go on a cut
>"have you been starving yourself? you're getting way too skinny"

I'm not even American. What gives?

>family of landwhales
>cutting
>down 20 lbs
>"you look good user"
>yeah just trying to get fit
>what's your goal?
>uhh 150
>you better not be skin and bones when you get back

fuck off mom. I'm gonna do whatever I want, just because you're 250 lbs at 5'4 doesn't mean I want to look like you or my dad.

>no you can not have the second donut you have to share with your sister!
>i dont go shopping until next weak.
>your dad had a busy day at work today, this food is for him and i will not be cooking for a second time
>today is family pizza night! everyone will get equal portions even if they cant finish it all we will save it for tomorrow.
>i already cooked dinner.
>if you want something you can go get it

what? just start making your own food

Fuck that noise. I was basically inactive until I was 24. I'm very financially secure but I really wish I would have focused on working out much, much earlier.

>Apply to the army
>Pass everything and just waiting for the call
>Work 2 shifts a week at a shit job
>Parents constantly negging me to stop working out 5-6 times a week and get a real job because the army will probably say no
I just want to be a neet cuck and lift until i get into basic. Why won't they let me Veeky Forums

Bulking is a meme. You can get stronger without getting fat and having to cut and lose most of your new strength again.