Everyone that didn't buy LINK at 7600 sats is regretting and pink wojack. SIBOS Conference is soon

Everyone that didn't buy LINK at 7600 sats is regretting and pink wojack. SIBOS Conference is soon.
>big gains
11,000 banks you thick cunts
Meet the new ticket to lamboland. See you fuckers at the end of March with a lot of digits in my bank account

>bought at 8500 sat
are you laughing at me user :< ?

Bought at 6900 sats, am I winning?

>sell the news
not this time, cucks. Sergey is going to announce some of the biggest, baddest names in finance that are gonna be HIS customers. and thus OUR tickets to lambo land.

I mean, what else would you even put your bitcoins on right now

Not too late? 350m circ supply and 1 billion total supply. With cmc currently 160m it would need to hit 320m just to 2x from here. I feel like bigger gainz to be had with lower cap coins. Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

6500...but I've only got 2000. Will I make it?

those coins arent as much of a sure bet as this ATM machine though

Hey Linkies!

Enjoying your falling cuck bucks right now?

Bought at 7200 sold at 10000 feels pretty good senpai I’ll buy when baghholders get bored waiting for sibos

Pretty happy. Bought @22cents. What coins do you have?

SHit, sell

BUY MY BAGS PLS

> muh SIBOS

what exactly do you think is going to happen after SIBOS. Nobody outside of /biz gives a shit.

WHEN IS SIBOS I NEED TO UNLOAD MY BAGS I BOUGHT AT ATH

October 18th

dumbass didn't you read the palm beach report this morning?

"...The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04. ...

ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017""

TLDR

RIP chainlink

I panic sold at 7000 but I don't think 3000 is going to matter when it hits 50000

>mfw this surpasses 11250 sats

>selling

why do you niggers do this time and time again

It's tough watching your money fluctuate by 1k quantities within minutes

Sounds legit...yup definitely not fud

I'm a poorfag with 155 LINK and in March I will be happy with my little 3 digit gain

i bought in the presale and sold at 11k and went all in odn + elix. cashed out 5x after one day. i can go back into LINK right now and get more than what i started with. you HODL losers are stupid as hell.

rip in peace link i was so hopeful
fuckin leaks

Bittrex when?

Ethereum it's mooning now.

Is a bad idea to dump more money into LINK? Told myself I'd be content with a $1k investment but my greed is taking over and I only have 1.9k LINK. Can someone talk me out of buying more at ATH?

lmao

THIS IS A LIE. This report said nothing about chainlink. It was added. Also the buy up to price has been changed.

>he STILL doesn't understand circulating supply
All these different retards that FUD link stick out like a sore thumb.

Poorfag detected

good job. but be careful. going all in you can easily get caught holding bags, while the coin you sold off moons. then youll be a pink wojack

I am a legit povertyfaggot and I have 10x that ammount, nigga step the fuck up

>SIBOS

Sounds like some sort of jew fest

I fucking love this coin.

Link about to break $.50
Xiao Jeng Investments confirms big news by this quarters end

If you're thinking about selling now, don't.

Right there with you man.
This should give us money for future moon missions.

That's what I'm looking forward to, a couple Gs to throw onto other coins and so on and so on.

SIBOS is what will make people give a shit you fucking monkey

>Want to withraw all 2870 of my LINK from Binance and put it in MEW
>Binance wants to take 5 of them to complete my withrawal
;_;
Do I just leave it on Binance or eat the 5 LINK loss?

Binance has a withdrawal fee of 2+ dollars? What the fuck?

I kinda don't want to withraw my LINK and lose a bunch of it now. How safe is leaving it in an exchange? Should i just eat the withrawal fee if I plan on HODLing?

Yeah. Looks like it's 5.00 LINK flat no matter how much I withraw

That is so fucking trash, what the fuck. How much is 5 LINK to their shitty fucking scam coin they use for fees?

>people being proud of "buying" LINK at certain prices

wut? where my ICO niggas at?

>have 55 shares
>12btc
Really don't wanna buy it at .45c a share.

LINK will definitely dip down to the $0.4 range again and when it does ill be fucking ready

no one outside biz even knows wtf this is and the first to get exposure will be those at swift

>every single crypto youtube shill is now singing its praises, people are beginning to put the puzzles pieces together, the writing is on the wall that the finance industry will need something like this, thinking he is the only genius that knows about it

Whether or not LINK comes the winner, this is pretty much betting 6/8 on craps on a controlled shooter.

I have exactly the same amount. Bought most of it between 23 and 35 cents. Want more but cannot break ATH rule.

why will it definitely? There has been a fuckton of volume between 45-50c, I cant see it going below 45. There is a double bottom in, MACD about to cross on the 60m, we are going to make another assault on the ATH very soon.

Indeed, too poor for 1-2k links but let's hope that the mini moon from this will give us one more chance

>i dont see it going back down to .15
>i dont see it going back down to .20
>i dont see it going back down to .25
>i dont see it going back down to .30
>i dont see it going back down to .35

practicing my day trade skills with link anyone else here?

great coin to be practicing with atm user

support levels are very predictable

This.

Please join our link Telegram, no normies allowed

t.me/joinchat/FqKIVg-XxtxLCfdwQ1PwVA