Tfw you will never explore the world, go on heroic and dangerous quests...

>tfw you will never explore the world, go on heroic and dangerous quests, surviving only through your physical prowess and wit.
>tfw, no matter how much you deny it, being fit means absolutely nothing anymore. That the only reason you and anyone else gets fit for is to impress people you hate.

I do travel though

Getting fit for the coming race war mate.

Go to Africa or some third world shit hole and fight for freedom or something

Join the military you tard

Yeah, join the military and get shot by some bullet that came from god knows where. That's a real glorious death bro.

How does that change anything? You'd rather get stabbed to death by a sandnigger in the past than get shot by one now?

>not realizing ancient combat is highly romanticized
>you probably would've been some poor citizen or slave
>you'd probably meet your end in an inglorious fashion
>you'd lay there bleeding out and soiling yourself thinking how much you want your Mom

I am just sitting here taking a shit after visiting my mom and fuck, this post got to me brosef.

the world is still wide open, anything else is making excuses.

Sad way so many have died to be honest. Probably wouldn't have seen any improvement in their homelands living situation if they'd won too, just fighting and dying for some spoiled chad king who manages to stay safe in his shining armor in the back or didn't even show up and is chilling in the castle

yes

>Join the military

Yeah im sure my physical prowess will matter when some 60 IQ nigger with a rusty AK shoots me.

this

Nogs are going to get it

There's no respawn button IRL user, being an adventurer in a fantasy world would be utterly terrifying

Fist/swordfighting is noble and cool bro, guns and explosives are not though, even a literal woman could kill you with a gun

kek

>not getting big and joining a service for guns so you can kill skinnies in Africa
Don't let your dreams be dreams

A week ago I went to ASG meet for the first time. And while I was lying in ditch while balls were flying over my head I realized than in real war every single one of these would carry death. And behind every tree there could be an enemy who would end your life in a second without you knowing.
So yeah, I think adventures and shit are kind of overrated and fighting with monsters would suck balls.

are moms the only creatures that are able to love us unconditionally?

I know for a fact I would have been a freedman
Yes.

I remember the first time I played paintball I took a bullet straight between the eyes within the first ten seconds, I guess I would have been one of those soldiers that died on their first day in combat

You don't tho, in Ancient times the ratio was approximately 0.1% nobles, 19.9% freemen and 80% slaves, the ratio was also similar during medieval times(although with the addition of serfs as well as slaves) plus you had a 50% chance of being born a woman, therefore at best you had a 10% chance of being born a freemen who could go on adventures and shit

If I was exactly the same as I am now I would have been a freedman according to Rigstula.

Doesn't mean that you'd stay a freeman, lots of freemen and even nobles got enslaved all the time, just ask Julius Caesar and the cilcian pirates

All my family have been land-owning farmers, back to the 16th century. Can't think of anything like that happening in Norway historically either.

Also, Julius crucified all of those guys later and took all their shit so I'd say he came up on top of that.

>do running to get resting heart rate lower
>do weight lifting to get bodyfat lower, and testosterone higher
>social benefits
>less chance for alzheimer
>less chance for cancers
>feel less tired for work or just living
>better mood
>have more strenght/endurance in a pinch
>lower blood pressure
>lower chance for beetus

and the list just goes on and on. We as humans require exercise to function properly, irregardless of whatever or now we need to use that strength directly.

Only assuming that you're following Assasins Creed rules and that you're essentially being reincarnated as your son every time you die, otherwise there's no guarantee that you'll be a Norwegian freeman or even a Norwegian, even if you are there's approximately a 25% chance you would have died as a small child from something like smallpox, long before you were old enough to go on adventures

Well, considering I am a Norwegian, my entire family tree is Norwegian and everyone is from the same two counties going back to the 16th century, I'm fairly confident I'd be Norwegian, assuming I still am myself.