Foreskin Restoration Thread

Foreskin Restoration Thread

Post your findings on what works and what doesn't. I want to restore my manhood to before it was mangled so I can be sexually fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html
tlctugger.com/tlc-x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry about your dick bro, but I highly doubt it's possible to regrow your foreskin. It's not so bad, IIRC recent studies showed that the whole sensitivity difference may not even be true, and girls don't generally care.

I'm waiting on stem cell research to catch up so they can regenerate the whole thing, including parts that can't be replicated with current methods of pulling. Checking out foregen.org

>paying someone for dick cheese

Apparently there have been surveys saying girls prefer foreskin. Plus more skin allows more nerves right?

More skin bro, looks better that way

Yea not sure how long that will take though

Wow, I have seen some amazing methods of extracting money from insecure fools, but this is a new level.

Yikes.

Stop thinking of a little flap of skin as your manhood.

That's what I was wondering, is it a sham or does this stuff actually work?

Sauce required Shill

>spending 8 hours a day with a device on your cock just to get 1 inch of skin

foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

>Stop thinking of a little flap of skin as your manhood.
it's actually 15 square inches that is removed from circumcision. the same size as an index card. Since these are the most sensitive nerve endings on the male body, and because the foreskin protects the glans of the penis head, OP has a right to be bothered by its removal.

Not really looking for more size, just want the extra skin for comfort/aesthetics

I know that some Jews in WW2 re-stretched the foreskin back out to convince Nazis that they were, in fact, Jewish since that was a fairly quick test for their reasoning.

This is secondhand from a smattering of books though, one definitely fiction (as a genre, could be based in reality). Skin stretches, but I'd bet many ducats it still wouldn't look the same as uncut at the end.

15 square inches of skin, actually.

Who cares if this nonsense works? Does your dick not work? Do you actually get women into your bedroom only to have them run out screaming at the horror of your 'mangled' manhood? If not, this sounds like a psychological issue, not a physiological one.

> all that time and effort "restoring" it
> puts a fucking piercing on it
Just... why?

No, girls don't care. But that's not the point. I MYSELF want to do this for aesthetic purposes. Plus extra skin just helps with comfort

>extra skin just helps with comfort

what does that even mean? and how would you even know?

Skin protecting the tip helps overall. Just ask anyone with foreakin. Also those who have gotten surgery to restore it have reported it feeling much more comfortable.

because the foreskin acts as a gliding mechanism during sex, and also protects the penis head from rubbing against your underwear and drying out

look, i had phimosis and got circumcised at the age of 19 so i have no love for the foreskin. but people like op should just focus on the positives. there's really not gonna be much of a difference if the foreskin restoration thing actually works.

Damn that sucks bro, what do you like better or worse now that you are circumcised?

>foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

I wonder if that method increases the overall circumference of the penis as well.

definitely now, but that doesn't mean much because my foreskin basically left my dick unusable. i masturbated in an odd way, and sex would probably have caused me physical pain.

see, the foreskin was too tight to pull back over the head. but it was still exposed when i had an erection. and because i didn't ever touch it, it was painful/very uncomfortable when it was touched.

i remember getting an erection at school once and literally had to stop walking until it went away

Looks a bit bigger, but that's due to the extra skin surrounding the tip.

What's the fucking point of this when it doesn't restore the sensitivity
Dicksthetics?

Damn couldn't even use it. I feel bad for you bro

It improves feel, not sensitivity if that makes sense. Plus they look better overall

phimosisbro here. i actually think my dick looked bigger post-circumcision.
meh. sure i wish i could have known what it was like to have a functioning foreskin but it just caused me aggravation so i don't even care.

>being a mutilated cuck by the jews

USA USA USA

I know dude it blows, my dad did it because he"wanted mine to look like his ".

I had phimosis. When soft i could retract my foreskin over my glans, but it was very painful. When hard it was completely impossible. Always believed the only solution to my problem was a circumcision. Sex was getting more and more painful so i decided to visit my doctor. To my surprise he gave me this steroid based cream (Cutivate). After applying it 2 times a day for around 3 weeks i can now fully retract my foreskin behind my glans in hard condition. I also have this feeling my dick is bigger than before in hard condition, almost as if my tight foreskin in the past prevented it from going fully hard.

>I also have this feeling my dick is bigger than before in hard condition, almost as if my tight foreskin in the past prevented it from going fully hard.

i guess that would explain my sentiment i don't regret not going down the steroid cream route though.

>not washing your dick

Your dad is retarded.

yeah well my dad could beat up your dad any day

So I basically just have to wait for STEM research? No one seems to do this stuff manually

To be fair that's probably true.

nigga just get some steroid cream

The only people that get dick cheese are fucking people below 10 years old i.e. people who don't know how to wash themselves yet

i got dick cheese when i was like 11 because i would go days without washing

Bro I'm cut

lol. sorry, i'm drunk.

so you're op right? like i said in another post, can't you just embrace the positives?

>no cleaning necessary
>some girls actually prefer cut, while no girls prefer uncut
>it looks better

>Foreskin Restoration
>so I can be sexually fit.

Circumcised men have lower rates of ED and PE. Also much less likely to catch an STD from an infected partner. If your peen is on the fritz that procedure won't help. Unless you have that jewish kind of circjob where they make it ass tight as possible, that shit is retarded.

LMAO

I had this legit when i was young. my dick looked like a really tight sausage with the head trying to breathe out the top

my mom use to have to wash my penis head..i think thats what the doctor advised..however thankfully that shit went away in no time...i think the solution was just washing with soap and pulling back the skin..shit use to fucking hurt man

Yeah, I guess so but it just blows that I can't get the same feeling as uncut bros. Plus doing this might add more feeling because of more skin.

How can your parents be so evil?

>washing with soap

most soaps dry out your skin making your foreskin even tighter

Back then it was the norm, both of them have apologized but the damage has been done.

yeah if i recall correctly from my teenage years, it's quite common to have phimosis as a young boy and have it sort itself out in your teenage years. it's only if it's present after that that it's a problem.

>i don't regret not going down the steroid cream route

why?

i have phimosis and got a steroid cream from the doctor 2 days ago, he strongly recommended circumcision though

i hope it works

>i think it looks better
>less cleaning necessary (i'm very lazy)
>foreskin is guaranteed to never bother me again

>he strongly recommended circumcision though

Why?

i hope it works for you though, i really do.

Because the operation nets him more money

For a doctor circumcision means a couple of hundred dollars for less than half an hour of work, that's part of the reason the practice is so widespread in America

thank you user

my gp didn't even give me a proper reason actually, just outright refused to perscribe me corticosteroids. I think she was just inexperienced with this. She did refer me to a urologist, who perscribed me the cream but told me it's probably not going to work and I should just get it cut. I do have a slightly shorter frenulum which he said is going to need surgery anyway. I've never had problems with it, though. It's very slight and doesn't pull down the glans.

Yeah this site looks pretty interesting, however the funds make it seem like it'll be a while till it happens. www.foregen.org

Thank god my parents didn't cut part of my dick off at birth

>he doesn't like smegma
>he doesn't like the pungent stench of a unwashed cock

Does restoring actually improve sensitivity? I was cut and I feel like I'm missing out on so much I'm not even a kike I hope that restoration will help me

That's what I've been asking. Apparently all it does is add more skin. This does not add more nerves though

Pull your dick skin over the head and keep it there with tape for days. See for yourself if your dick head being covered with skin increases sensitivity or not.

I'm kind of upset that I was circumcised. I wonder if I could 3D print something like those tug devices.

As a uncut guy from a place where no one is cut what are your problems with been cut ?

No. It just maekes it look like you still have foreskin.

no, restoring doesn't improve sensitivity, mostly because circumcision doesn't reduce sensitivity or sexual pleasure/satisfaction.

it just prevents disorders and disease and looks nicer and cleaner.

tlc-x worked perfectly for me

tlctugger.com/tlc-x/

I just prefer the look and it bothers me that my parents did it when i was a child without my consent

I'm cut. My dick looks good. Sex feels good. It doesn't dry out. What's the big fucking deal?

>it doesn't dry out
How naive you are.

you people and your fucked up problems
tfw clubfeet operated when I was an infant and I want another surgery to make them fucking normal
THIS is what deserves a surgery, not your fucking foreskin or manletism

Story time:

>be 10
>mild case of phimosis
>fixed with some stretching with some sort of spatula while I was held to the table and screamed bloody murder
>turns out the smegma glued it to the glans
>feel disgusted with myself
> being little fucking GENIUS, decide to start wearing it behind the glans
>goodbye dick cheese
>foreskin gets stretchy
>all dick skin gets stretchy
>start fappin age
>no lube needed, skin glides just fine
>glans not so shiny anymore
>min fap time 15 minutes
>fast forward to 18yo
>tfw fuck gf 40 mins without blowing load even when raw
>fast forward 5 years, she cant take the pills anymore, hello condoms
>TFW have to fuck like a madman now so I can actualy fucking finish before she is twitching and dehydrated
>partial cardio substitution
>try to start wearing foresking it over the glans again to get more sensitive
>FUCK, IT DOESNT FULLY COVER ANYMORE

If you are uncut, don't be stupid like me, just clean your dick twice a day to keep it pristine.

OP, I suggest you don't bother, you glans is fucked already, there's no going back now. Even the bits I can cover are still dried.