Are there any drugs/medication that will make me enjoy social interactions/events?

Are there any drugs/medication that will make me enjoy social interactions/events?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/topics/Anxiety
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le blue pill XDDDD

Seriously though once you stop being an autistic fedora-wielding weaboo hanging out with friends is fun.

yes it's called alcohol

Yes.

Smelly neurotypicals not wanted here.

These

Also speed makes me pretty social but people don't seem to like me on speed as much

I can't be constantly drunk.

Great. How does one get these "friends"?

>I can't be constantly drunk.

I miss being this naive.

I find high doses of caffeine work

Propranolol, but you should probably try some classes or events to deal with your autism before jumping straight to beta blockers + mixing the shit with alcohol could kill you due to lowered blood pressure.

I honestly prefer abusing caffeine more than drinking alcohol
Also phenibut is pretty cool
The problem with liking caffeine a lot is that drunk people are noticably more irritating when you're not also inebriated

Sudafed works for me. It's sinus medicine but damn, it makes me horny as fuck.

PROZAC MADE PPL LOVE ME

valium, fit has told me there are better drugs but im quite happy with valium, i know how much to take and what side effects and whatever

if im going to be in a stressful social situation i can just take 5 or 10mg and feel relaxed

grow up dude

>talk to people with similar interests
>get contact info
>start hanging out
stop being a supreme sperg who only talks about anime and protein shakes for starters

>high doses
what amount are we talking about? how do I take it? what are the risks?

Yeah you can. Im drunk almost everyday and am more sociable when i am.

> cocaine

Adderall or cocaine.

Don't need to be blue-pilled to enjoy hanging out with friends. Even if my friends are bordering on commie ideology I can have fun around them

just want to re-iterate that adderall/vyvance/ADHD drugs made me much more social and outgoing

dear fuckload of coke and some shrooms and molly, you won't give a single fuck about social interaction

p h e n i b u t

yeah drugs and achool

CMON 8 BEERS 3 TIMES A DAY

>ctrl + f
>type 'meditation'
>not found

fucking degenerates

Xanax + vodka + cocaine

Who is this guy and why do people keep posting his face on threads?

Cocaine

Phenibut.

this is why i started making videos talking about social anxiety, for the 10 threads a day that get posted....

Xanax. You can talk to a girl and tell the conversation is going nowhere but still not give a single flying fuck.

And this. Xanax, cocaine, and alcohol mixed together make you feel like a fucking God on Earth. My favorite combination by far, but probably the most dangerous I've taken.

>all these shit responses
>the ONLY correct answers itt is shrouded by satanic trips of the unholyness

mushrooms.

not magic ones

Yeah sos makes you feel like a king. XTC makes you more sociable though, you'll suddenly like everyone after one of those tiny bastards

what if you are so autistic that alcohol doesnt work (anymore, it used to work but I get so serious and hateful of the world, the jews that I cant relax even with alcohol, completely blackout drunk even)

seriously. fix your brain and you won't need to rely on drugs. I have done it myself after almost 3 decades of 'social anxiety'

can anyone give me the tl;dr on phenibut?

it's kind of like being buzzed but without the stumbling

fucking kek, never gonna make it /pol/tard.

No

sounds like you should kill yourself (not even being facetious)

Who's the girl though?

Grow up and stop browsing /pol/

Well its either a good testament of my willpower (being able to withstand near toxic levels of alcohol and still be myself), or something much more sinister.

Why dont you kill yourself instead you filthy kike?

Seriously though, most legalish recreational drugs dont work on me that well anymore.

does it make you act weird like alcohol? do you make a fool out of yourself? can people tell something is wrong with you?

Disregarding /pol/ nonsense, alcohol does nothing to lessen my anxiety
ADHD meds have done wonders for me at parties though

Daisy Ridley

ADHD meds? Hm, with the increase in sports I have picked up a few symptoms of that as well...too much energy... Wonder if that could work.

Lol same here.
When I go through a night on speed and get drunk the next morning I think I'm super social but everyone hates me. My friends always tell me not to get drunk at after parties anymore for this reason

Lmao that's only gonna take away some bodily effects of nervousness but its not gonna make someone 'social'.. it also won't take away psychological nervousness so he'll still spill spaghetti, just not look like a jittery tomato while doing so.

if you don't have ADHD, taking amphetamines won't "relax" you lol. they feel like cocaine/caffeine.

OP, get a benzo script. should sort you right out

so a few things here?

examine.com/topics/Anxiety

Seems like over the counter things, in foods and/or supplements are kinda weak compared to prescription drugs.

I developed a severe addiction to benzos after being prescribed them. Be careful.

so are you a Mudslime or an """""Aryan"""""

>can't get anxiety medication because too anxious to go to the doctor

Hah yess

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy first

Don't use benzos, they're a bitch in the end

MDMA

Don't overdo it though. Had a mate that would drop 200mg every weekend for like half a year, fucked him up good.

Just fucking go to a doctor

As soon as you see the other people waiting you won't feel half as bad

I'll report back, ordered some a couple days ago.

To all the Xanax recommenders: BE FUCKING CAREFUL AS FUCK

I recommend taking it no more than weekly or biweekly. It WILL ruin your life and that "I don't care lol" feeling will fuck you over if you let it dominate you. I've seen too many friends drop out of school, blow thousands of dollars gambling, etc while on Xanax to gamble that shit. Also Xanax mixed with alcohol is a great way to blackout, and you CAN do things you will regret very much blacked out. One time I nearly raped a girl while i was blacked out. So be careful as fuck with Xanax

Pretty much the majority of them.

>MDMA
>Extacy
>Alcohol
>Weed to a degree
>Most amphetamines
>Most opiates
>Great. How does one get these "friends"?
Relationships of all kinds depend on a couple of obvious and simple things:

>Regular interaction with a person in an environment that encourages vulnerability
>Being able to hold and engage conversation
>Being an interesting or functional human being and being able to demonstrate that (think hobbies, skills & useful knowledge)

Best way to make friends is to develop new hobbies that teach you skills because
1. You're meeting lots of new likeminded people with similar interests
2. You're developing a new skill you can tell other people about and use as conversation
3. You can potentially use that skill in other social situations

It also takes the fear out of meeting new people because you can autismo your way to the hobby itself rather than the people if you so wish

Rock on losers

>posts a feminist
>calls me a degenerate

No it doesn't make you sloshed

>nearly

So you'd be a shoe in to get those meds. act as anxious as possible.

God speed you socially awkward fuck.

5htp or tryptophan

>encouraging a guy to get a benzo addiction

tsk tsk

I hope your doctor offers you CBT rather than just chucking you on meds

J E N K E M

E

N

K

E

M