Ground control to Major Tom

Ground control to Major Tom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws

How undervalued is ETH? Even fucking BCC is higher value.

It's way undervalued. It will be $2000 by end of 2018.

Sleeping giant.
This thing will explode to $500 soon. It's really likely.

Can someone enlighten me on how the ETH/USD conversion relates to ETH/BTC? Just generally speaking. TL;DR it if you want to.

Buy before November, I would say buy this week, it will be 500 by the end of 2017, possibly 1500 by march. I see bitcoin falling behind ETH in the next few years, but long term bitcoin will still make you rich.

1000 by end of 2018. at least

especially once POS becomes a major feature

Thanks for reminding me to stack up before Byzantium fork on the 17th. With LINK/SIBOS Oct 16, this is gonna be a huge month for the whole ETH ecosystem.

It's all based on the dollar, if I understand correctly, since everything is pegged to BTC, though some alts trade in USD as well and sometimes there's a big spread on diff exchanges.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

good scenarios. but

can you come up with a scenario wherein eth will drop. being all positive is nice but now i want to hear. what could happen to make this coin drop again.

Well, some speculate that more ICOs put downward pressure on the price as the companies who launch them liquidate their ETH to USD to fund their projects.

So, in theory, more ICOs = more selloff = lower price

look at market cap brainlet

holy fuck

Back to sub $300

Lmao ethlets will never learn

ETH will skyrocket as soon as ICOs are more regulated. i'm talking regulations that would reduce to about 2-3 ICOs per month.

ETH WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO CLIMB IF YOU POST YOUR BEST MONEY SKELLY ITT

good news from china that their exchanges just need kyc compliance and they aren't banning them

eth could go up pretty fast, pretty quick
227 hours or 9 days and a bit until block reward is reduced by 40%
eth gains additional functionality at that time too

wierd how btc spiked last week while eth and its tokens stayed still or went down.

now eth spikes while btc and eth tokens do very little

BLAST OFF IMMINENT BOYS

feels fucking goodman. Been holding fast as I watched BTC moon, now it is time for us to shine.

THANK YOU MONEY SKELLYYYYYYY

you guys are ejaculating prematurely. it is already going down again

Get in now or pay the price, foolish altcoin manchild!

HARD FORK SCHEDULED FOR OCT 17

I WONDER WHAT WILL FUCKING HAPPEN TO THE PRICE

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

srsly you'd have to be a brainlet to miss out on this

should i sell all my ripple for eth???

If ETH doesn't make up at least 25% of your crypto, you're making a mistake.

ur gay eth is rocketing because everyone dumped their shit coins to buy walton, see that eth dipping? its Walton draining that shit dowwwwnnnn

>next moon pic related

thank you money skelly

I own 50 eth. I think thats my limit right now so i can buy some other shit coins with lower market cap