Verge isnt fucking around. Get in faggots before the price is too high

Verge isnt fucking around. Get in faggots before the price is too high.

medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/atomic-announcement-crowdfunding-campaign-3173d1a8473d

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/916417872364298240
medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/atomic-announcement-crowdfunding-campaign-3173d1a8473d
radiocrypto.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been holding bags for a while. It's been down everyday since I bought it.

Bump

that's pretty mental
see this too?
twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/916417872364298240
core wallet release happening today/tommorow?

People need to just hodl. "WHY DIDNT I LISTEN" is so overstated on Veeky Forums and im trying to let people know so theres no regret

I believe that info may be revealed during the radio show tonight. Im hoping!

i kek'd at
>Alice has some traceable coins, e.g., Bitcoin or Ronemo. But she cares about her privacy and would like to exchange them for Verge.

actually take this back. It has been trending up. Thank fuckin god

I have a feeling its going to break into the next decimal threshold soon - purely speculation.

Suddenly all my xvg bags are feeling more and more comfy.
What will it go up to? 250 sats?

did you read..

they pull this off, what do you think will happen?

If Wraith Protocol is actually legit and rocks the market, how much do you think each coin could hypothetically be worth considering the vast supply of Verge there is?

Wait a sec...I know these two characters.

They need to do a coin burn, their supply is what turns most people, including me, off their coin.

I think ten cents is the most we can hope for, at least over the intermediate term. That would make verge's market cap about the same as monero.

I, and other people, second this.

keep in mind, xvg cant increase supply like the the others. and it wasnt pre mined. most is actually now in circulation already. It's going for currency, higher supply isnt a bad thing in that sense. It aint a half baked project.

What difference does it make? What matters is the market cap.

Every time i see a verge shill thread I turn off my zcash mining and mine like 50 xvg before i realize its a shitcoin and I got shilled

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, now this is some good news.
I just read about the wraith update and the radio show.
when they pull this off we will.... I don't know. hit hit 0.05$ at least I would hope.

*yawn*

Verge is such an unremarkable shit-coin. It's like the 10th coin this week with some gay fucking name and bullshit icon that does exactly what every coin does.

Other than the fact is has surpasses every other user coin in technicals...

Oh yeah I forgot about the "technicals"

I'm shocked by how much it moved today.

Zcash is CIA. It has no place as an anonymous coin, it's compromised.

Verge is a doge coin fork you retard, it's shit

Zcash is a spying tool with built in backdoor and the devs are proud and public about that

Of course biz has fucking shit taste in coins

You sound salty you didnt hold. Tears flowing when you saw every dev update surpass your beloved shitcoins? Research helps friend.

This. at the moment XMR is still king of the user coins. But i would take XVG over Zcash any day.

>been holding for a while
you are a lying nigger.
Ive been holding longer than you ive been making sweet gains

Any news on when Wraith will be further explained or demonstrated? Only 5k XVG but I'd rather dump into something else if something doesn't change soon

listening to xvgdev now
radiocrypto.com/

today and tomorrow