Is there any cold drink that i can prepare/buy and is enjoyable as much as diet coke...

Is there any cold drink that i can prepare/buy and is enjoyable as much as diet coke? i'm trying to quit my addiction but with 37 degree celcius summer its very hard

Those Mio drops are bretty gud

water dumbfuck

Cold brew iced tea with some lemon juice and some stevia or any other no-cal sweetener you might prefer.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SUGAR DOES NOT MAKE YOUR DRINK COLD

ICE WATER IS JUST AS REFRESHING AS SODA

JUST FUCKING DRINK WATER

He asked for something enjoyable.
Plain water doesn't cut it for some people.

coke zero, has no calories

water with lemon
water with a bit of grapefruit
water with fresh mint
iced tea (can be green or white) with no sugar

much better for hot days

what does hot temperature have to do with it? diet coke doesn't rehydrate you at all, it will actually do the opposite. if you reach for a diet coke when its a hot day and you're thirsty, you are the problem

thats the same thing.

BEER it has a natural mechanism of telling you when to stop drinking it. And its deliciously refreshing and about the same nutritionally as a slice of bread

S E L T Z E R
E
L
T
Z
E
R

Don't you have fruit flavored water in your country?

La croix >>>

Nigger, beer dehydrates you

Coke Zero >>>>>>>>>>>> Diet Coke

why do you want to quit diet coke?

OP why even bother asking for health advice on this shit image board? Seriously Veeky Forums is a cesspool of misinformation and egos

It doesn't cut it for some people because they're fucking addicted to the bliss point the makers of soft drinks engineer into their products. Suggesting something else sweet isn't going to break the addiction, he's just got to come down off of that shit. Stop looking for ecstatic experiences in everything you consume and you will come to actually enjoy your life a lot more. Or be an idiot and fill your body will unhealthy bullshit for absolutely no reason other than a total refusal to exercise basic human self-control. Water does cut it for everybody, but some people are too stupid to realize it. Not everything you drink has to taste like syrup. I know I'm beating a dead horse here but there's no other way around it. Your argument is like saying "vegetables just don't cut it for some people, so gimme some suggestions for pepperoni pizza that I can eat all the time that will make me healthier." Just eat better and you'll adapt to it over time and end up happier.

peppermint black tee mix

once you become an intermediate in enjoying water based drinks, you can try:
water with ginger
water with angostura bitters
water with orange bitters
water with fresh rosemary
water with fresh basil
water with fresh cucumber
water with pickle juice
water with sauerkraut water

i consume 0.7-1 liters per day a week, even if aspartame has no known effects, im concerned

I drink a gallon of water a day 48 oz of beer wont dehydrate me.

I'm perfectly happy with plain ice water or some no-sugar iced tea, just pointed out that OP asked for something enjoyable (i.e sweet) to replace coke with.

Understanding that some people cannot drop their addictions cold-turkey and suggesting some healthier choices to replace their bad habits with is going to be more helpful in the long run for them than just suggesting something they don't have the willpower to follow right away.

I really like water with fresh lemon juice and water with a little salt.

This is also damn good.

And go cold turkey on sugar for a while, OP.

i think its okay man.

I feel like I'm the only person in america that drinks tea, but seriously, there's a whole world of tea.

For summer, learn about cold brew teas. Cold-brewed sencha green tea is a thousand times as refreshing as coke. I like barley tea as well.

>I feel like I'm the only person in america that drinks tea

Isn't it like a national hobby for amerifats to chug down the most sugary iced tea?

Carbonated water

that's only the south.

and yes they literally dissolve as much sugar as the tea water will hold, it's a supersaturated solution and it's an abomination.

tl;dr

I like my soda. Fuck you.

hops raises your estrogen dude

V8 has these carbonated drinks I have from time to time, they have like a quarter of the sugar of a coke and are fruit and veg juice. Maybe you could try those?

That shit only has no calories because it's got no FOOD in it.
Here's a good tip: Put a jug of water in the fridge and drink from that. Ice cold water sucks, because the ice always tries to get in your mouth, but fridge temperature water is just PERFECT.

Jesus christ, enjoy your diet sodas.

Artifical sweeteners don't do any harm, and there is no evidence suggesting so.

We don't know if the insulin response that is

Trump should hire you. You're clearly willing to make walls four free.

>four free

>four free
>four
rare stupidity here lads

Or I'm typing on a phone and it auto corrected to the wrong for?

There aren't enough hops in beer for that to matter unless you are like an alcoholic who exclusively drinks ipa

certain brands of kombucha are pretty good. and many are carbonated. highly recommend pic related

Sometimes when I want a fizzy drink
>plain seltzer
>add fruit puree
>mix

Club Soda with a lemon and lime wedge. Or seltzer. Takes a little time to get used to the lack of sweetness, but it's nice. Very refreshing. Unsweetened iced tea is good too