Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

if you've never had someone show you how to do a deadlift, you don't know how to do a deadlift

some dont know if they locked out already or not

This guy here. I bet nigga tries to act like the Leaning Tower of Pizza after he pulls one plate. I bet this nigga closes his eyes at the top of the lift and pretends it's just a cold pussy. I bet this nigga thinks he's working out his biceps. Smh.

You're white, aren't you?

My mum is from Canada and my daddy is Half black from some Mexican country. That makes me a quarter black. My dick is 11:59 midnight and 25% of my body. That's where all muh genetics went.

idiots who got idiot advice from their trainers. Saw it myself with my own eyes when a trainer in a gym that I was going told somebody to do this stupid lockout. It is retarded first. Second it is dangerous and may damage your spine, and with bigger weights it WILL damage eventually. So yeah, do not do this, a mere straight lockout is all you need. Even doing back extensions it is against the "rules" to lockout like this.

They wanna dodge bullets

I do this

I don't think there's anything wrong with it if you don't do excessively. You need to properly lock out afterall and the speed kind of makes it hard to stop earlier

but why. what does it accomplish besides increases risk of injury

I don't really know, it feels natural to me.

I think it's not bad if you don't do it like excessively where you're back feels like it's breaking. Pete Rubish does it too, lock out is just different for different people

Like I don't purposely do it, I just lift the weight, once it gets past my knees I thrust my hips forward and squeeze my glutes as hard as i can. And that's the position I end up in.

Because of that I don't think it's bad.

1. they saw their friends or other people at the gym doing it so they do it too.
2. they see it on youtube with guys doing it in comps so they do it too.

either way they do it because they dont know they shouldnt

I do not think it is bad for the reason I outlined above.

As long as you are not forcing it and pushing your back backwards.

For a lot of people if you just rip the weight up, trust hips and squeeze glutes you end up in a similar position.

>Pete Rubish does it too
Nope, he doesn't. Not anymore since he fixed his form, anyway.

>it feels natural to me.
Bending your back backwards is not part of the deadlift. You're doing it wrong.

>Bending your back backwards is not part of the deadlift. You're doing it wrong.

But I don't bend it backwards, I just squeeze my glutes for lockout and that's where it ends up. It doesn't hurt me and I'm not doing it excessively.

Although maybe I'm not as excessive as OP Pic

there's plenty wrong with it. It's bad form and clearly shit on your spine. Just look at it.

You are not funny shut the fuck up lame ass

Why is the plate 44lb

Gotta take off the weight missing from the hole in the middle

Sure is fucking summer in here.
>back to eddit with the shit tier humor.

it's a 20kg plate

People mistakenly think it's part of full ROM

You squeeze your glutes at the top though right?

What would be the reason to do it in comp? Making sure your dl counts as locked out?