Trans Exercising

So I'm a mtf tranny. I'm obese(5'11 250) and I really wanna lose weight and look more feminine. What kind of exorcises and diets should I be doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znLmhdx0STc
youtube.com/watch?v=tNYvG-nf3dc
youtube.com/watch?v=O9FqlbB2oLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sticky faggot

Kys x f

Any exercises and eat less.

The idea of an obese MTF makes me really laugh

the one where you take a knife and plunge it into your body somewhere multiple times over and over until you no longer exist, you fucking faggot degenerate, kill yourself kek.

How about you lose some weight, stop jacking off so much, eat some real food and train a bit then reassess whether you want to be a sick fuck deviant or not

Cut the fat of your body. May you wont survive but who care

post picture of body

I'll give you the honest bro-down.

who's to blame for this

parents? society? anime?

K I dont really care about all this tranny hate, but can I get some actual advice -.-

Thanks user, my face passes fine, but my body's a mess

Just fuck off and leave the board. We don't need more mentally ill people here you sick fuck.

Get an x chromosome

there's nothing special to do, and the shortcuts are extremely challenging to pull off & maintain, such as preforming some type of fast.

eat less calories, cut out all calorie liquids, get cardio in at least 3x a week, and play the waiting game.

that's really all there is to it

SUMMONING TRAPPY-CHAN!!!

Do suicides.
Or just kill yourself.
Whichever you find more comforting.

Literally vomit. Hopeless. Just revolting. Everything about you is gross and nothing you do will fix it until you kys.

Drink protein shakes made with holy water, that should cover both the diet and exorcise.

what the fuck. and Im into tgirls but still what the fuck.

Thanks!! That's really reassuring

Whoa there fuckos, just because this person is different doesn't give you the right to pass judgement. Go look in the mirror, you're no better than her.

>her

shut up bitch the thing can go to reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=znLmhdx0STc
ask bats, "she's" male to female

>her

>her

Society. This is the accepted way to deal with their mental illness. And if you won't indulge them and suck their feminine penis then you're a bigot and should be executed for hate speech.

5/8 b8

>Her
That's a man pretending to be a woman.

thats mean because she isnt and you just made it up

Ooh, I like how all these guys who are so socially awkward they can't get a girlfriend are telling a transwoman to kill herself.

Babs, how many calories are you currently consuming in a day? What do you currently do for physical activity? You won't get any hate from me, I'm FtM.

female to male then??

>tranny
>fat
>so stupid he can't even spell "exercise"
>didn't read the sticky
End your existence.

Society is changing guys, you have to learn to accept transgender folks.

The more you push back, the more power you give them.

Let's stop judging people for their color or their body parts, and resume basing judgement on a person's character.

>her

You really need to spend some more time on /pol/.

>The more you push back, the more power you give them.

ahhahaah, fuck off queer

I sincerely mean this but you need to realize you're a gay man and you will never be a woman. Transgender is a meme cooked up by society because we don't want to hurt feelings.

Even people who act nice to you will laugh behind your back because you're a freak.

Stop taking those horrible drugs and move forward with your life. You can't transform the body you were born with, a penis cannot be turned into a vagina.

Anyone else here like traps but hate trannies? Like I'm okay with fucking dudes but I refuse to fuck a dude who tries to convince me he's a girl.

enjoy being on the wrong side of history, bigots

I don't hate you for being trans though. I hate you for being fat and stupid

damn

>dont know how to even start
read the sticky, really, read all of it

I try to do less then 1400 calories, but I don't count them all the time. I try to run at least twice a week.

why is this so hard for so many stupid smelly faggots to understand, fuck all the man ass you want I don't give a shit but please wash yourselves and don't say dumb shit to me, and if you see me walking at you don't float around like a fairy that doesn't know which way to go, just get out of the way.

>this is considered fit in America

>i try
>i try

so you're failing.

stop failing.

I may be on the *losing* side of history, but I am fairly certain I'm not on the *wrong* side of it.

>hon
>manlet
>fat

Start counting all the time. Make your meals at home and take food with you when you need to go places. How long do you run? Try to work your way up to five times a week, then work on distance. Cardio is better for the lean, feminine look. Try dancing for fun around the house, stretch often.

I'm fairly certain she posted it herself for laughs/views.

I run for 30 minutes, then go on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

>less then 1400 calories
you're eating too little for 5'11

instead you should do 2-2.2k and add an extra day of cardio... you could even slim down to 220 with a 2.5k cal diet

you didn't get to 250lbs eating healthy or light, you can't go from 100 to 0 just like that and expect to maintain and see results

Read the god damned sticky

You are, conservacuck. Go butter yourself up with fried chicken and take a big nap, you got church tomorrow bright and early! :)

That sticky is out of date and shit, stop trying to force it upon people.

I did and I have it bookmarked, but I was wondering if there were any specific exercises I needed.

That's not bad for a start. Next week, do that three times. The following week, up the incline and resistance on the elliptical. Do that for two weeks, then start running four times a week. Count calories and keep them around 1600-1800. 1400 May be a little low at first.

Kek. My church is nature. I'm a Sami Shaman.

if you're on estrogen, you will get horrible stretch marks and loose skin if you lose weight. Even if you're not on E, you're getting to the point where loose skin is pretty likely.

Lose weight very slowly.

It's changing back. Brexit from NWO is the first proof. Trump as a president will be the second proof. All freaks will stop being special snowflakes.

him.
Go be a fat sexually confused attention whore degenerate somewhere else, and kys

As another trans person... if you want to stop being a hideous abomindation

1) loose weight. you don't need any exercises for this just stop being a fatass and pigging out on food.
2) google "big butt exercises" and do them all. everyday.
3) get a new bra and burn that one, I swear to god looks like something my grandma would wear.

fuck off trappy

>her

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

lobotomies were once cutting edge science.

kys degenerate

Don't talk to my waifu like that, unless you want me to challenge you to a duel, knave.

>starts hormones while obese

holy shit just kys theres no hope you dumb fuck. You're gaining weight and losing muscle mass on those alone.

>pretending to be something you are fundamentally, biologically NOT doesn't speak to anyone's character in the slightest.

If you met a grown adult who legitimately believed they were santa clause, would you not be concerned for them? I have absolutely nothing wrong with gays lesbians dykes dorks geeks jocks niggers slavs episcopalians crossdressers tomboys girlyboys, but when you're a fucking tranny and promote things like sex change therapy you are a sub saharan african society level of inhumane and uncivilized. Self acceptance is a guiding american principle because that is what constitutes liberty. America accepted itself as a country in spite of being a colony because it recognized it's own true nature. Personal sovereignty will save your life and bring infinite happiness to you. Or look up sex change regret you tell me why tax dollars pay for this mishap and misunderstanding of gender dysphoria.

>resume basing judgement on a person's character.
We never did this. We SHOULD HAVE, from day one, but we like to pretend that stuff like gender and skin-colour somehow give away a person's character because that way we can judge them WITHOUT examining our OWN character ("an arsehole? Moi? Sir, I will have you know that I am caucasian! Arseholery is a property of the negroid race!"). Also it's easy and makes Ralphs feel like Lisas.

>guaranteed replies

>feminine penis

kek

>chris chan
>tranny
LOL, get a loaf of this phag

You need to commit suicide

IF is not easy to maintain.

Its one and only use is that it makes eating less a lot easier to comply with.

It doesnt help burn fat any faster, that is all cal in vs cal out.

It makes it much harder to over eat, if you only have a 4-8 hour eating window, and when in a fasted state, the body has all kinds of mechanisms to prevent hunger cravings, if your liver glycogen isnt depleted.

I fast for 20 hours without feeling glycogen depletion, unless i did anaerobic cardo after eating. Even then, if you drink a seltzer water and ignore the hunger pangs for 15 mins (by say... Shitposting on Veeky Forums) you will oxidize enough fat to replenish it.

Walking seems to help hunger go away too

Maximum butterface.

>not easy
Holy shit, i am a tard

Not hard*

fuck this thread. i hope you die a slow death with a thousand needles prickling your skin while a horde of cats nimble at your body from leg to head and after you end up in hell because i know you will end up there have satan himself lead the torture for a thousand years of fucking you anally knowing you you'd probably like that you sick fat cunt, satan would remake you to be more like a man again and force you to eat vaginas since that is your weakness. .

Wow Veeky Forums really does hate fat people, doesn't it? Last time I opened a thread here to get advice no one made fun of me this much even though I am skinnyfat with my holocaust survivor's chest and Oprah's thighs and belly. But I am not that anymore and thanks to Veeky Forums I got some sick gains. Thank you Veeky Forums.

t. another tranny

Hi! few things to start off with :) 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a transfemale Veeky Forumszen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in London :D
(all memes aside you have a near perfect female form, just need to fill it out with squats and eat clean sources of protein)

And listen little baby, you're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that aint what I'm about. You're perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? Perfect. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>MFW thinking about you hurting

Real talk

Either post boypussy or shut the fuck up. Realize that you people are literally just fetish fodder and fap fuel for the normal people out there.

Chloie Jönsson, crossfit trap.

Hahahahhahahahah oh wow like how is this even real just kill yourself hahaha get off this planet hahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=tNYvG-nf3dc

He's trying to be a prostitute these days. The ride never ends.

Lift light weights and do a lot of reps. by building up muscle size, your body will burn more fat and calories while at rest. to avoid looking totally jacked, id focus more on lower body and core.
Remember though; most of the weight you're going to lose is going to come from diet and sleep. not excersize.

'Mirin mental illness

So, as a man, if I put on a bra and say I'm a girl, am I a man or a woman?

This board hate shemales.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9FqlbB2oLk

Hated.

every day Veeky Forums pushes me more towards right

God damn the boipucci is getting so good these days