How do I stop guys from staring & catcalling @ me in the gym?

How do I stop guys from staring & catcalling @ me in the gym?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

r u a guy

Don't be a girl

Do guys honestly catcall? The staring I'll believe in a heartbeat, shit even my wife stares at hot women in the gym. But catcalling seems like an easy way to get kicked out of a gym.

Go to a a gym with mostly white people.

But it's only white people who catcall, you silly bigot.

OP image source? Love the older art styles.

Complain to management.

I wonder this too. So many times I hear about cat calling, but I've been out with female friends and whatever and I have never any cat calling.

Wear a burqa

I bet my dog and my house that OP is a skinny fuckboy.

I drive for Uber. Once in a blue moon some overdrunk dipshit will hang out the window and yell something at girls on the sidewalk.

This happening about once a month to one or two girls then means that every woman everywhere is being OPPRESSED by being catcalled CONSTANTLY.

I spend more time in the gym than I do driving people, and I've never heard ANY catcalling from a guy to a girl he wasn't already clearly fucking. The only catcalling is between friends, and usually two dudes.

No homo.

LONDON

wake up from your dream

as long as you don't lock eyes it's not gay

stop going to a nigger gym

>the bread pic

This shit is so accurate

My friends and I have heard that catcalling is a serious issue, and we've taken steps to be sure that none of us do it from any of our cars. Whenever we're driving anybody around, we make sure that when they get in the car that we tell them the rules: no catcalling. In fact, we've gone so far as to say that instead of catcalling, we do the exact opposite. The rules are that we don't catcall girls, but whenever you feel the urge, instead of yelling at a girl to tell her how attractive she is, we slow the car down, and yell to her to get her attention, and when she turns around, the person who yelled to her has to put on as disgusted a face as possible and yell loudly, "EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW" or potentially, "EEWWWWwhat the fuck?" as we drive off.

We can only hope that this serves to balance out all the catcalling the subject has received throughout that day. As staunch feminists, we believe that everybody has to do their part to correct the wrongs in the world.

it was an actual thread

>but I've been out with female friends and whatever and I have never any cat calling.
Women don't get catcalled when other men are around.

It happens more when no men are around. It's mostly men trying to look "cool" in font of other men who do it, and doing it when a woman is with a man runs the risk of turning into a confrontation, so the catcallers pick out weak single women or small groups. Sad, really.

actually it's pathetic

Get a Mandingo-sized packer.

We don't give a fuck about your female issues. Ask your friendzoned beta for some useless advice.
Guys, how to effectively hit on girls in the gym?

Rules for "catcalling":
>1) catcalling only happens when there are no males in the female group
>2) catcalling is never 1 on 1 unless someone is drunk or old and stupid
>3) catcalling is often done by 1 male with 2 or more women, to impress the women with his audacity, or
>4) catcalling is often done by 2 or more males to 1 or more females to impress either the hia friends, or the girls, or aimply for a laugh
>5) catcalling is extremely rarely about actually wanting to hookup, those that do it for that reason are idiots

Sure. Most people, men and women, are pathetic. It's sad because those pathetic men have power only because they are male/bigger/stronger.

catcalls

speaking of your wife, does her son stare at hot women, too?

do you have a link to the original?

nice

just demonstrate your strength by picking her up

Tell them they'd look really pretty with makeup on.

As opposed to what?

If one of us feels oppressed were ALL OPPRESSED, shit lord.

Good idea, did you use this?

As opposed to a decent human who doesn't lord his/her strengths over others. Especially those he/she didn't earn. Egalitarianism, essentially.

stop putting on extra make up when going to the gym. Wear clothes that are not out of the latest lingerie colections. If that does not help, I don't know. You could maybe start perma bulking?

Gunsmith Cats

how do fatties stop you from giving dirty looks?
how do skeletors stop you from laughing?

yeah just ignore it you bimbo. Follow the advice Veeky Forums gives.

has a point

why are you complaining people like your body while the struggling guys get shit on and power through the bully. Fuck off OP.

>Wear clothes that are not out of the latest lingerie colections.
>b-but they are comfy! it's not my fault comfy clothes make me look like a slut!

Walk past them and unleash some silent protein powder farts. When you see their faces register the horror of what has happened release a loud one to punctuate your victory.

It's the female equivalent of
>I don't go to the gym to look good, I do it because lifting weights make me feel good

>As opposed to a decent human who doesn't lord his/her strengths over others. Especially those he/she didn't earn. Egalitarianism, essentially.
Kek, ok fine. Let's break this down.

>As opposed to a decent human who doesn't lord his/her strengths over others.
>decent
>human
Disney lied to you bucko.
And beside that "decent" is arbitrary as fuck.

>who doesn't lord his/her strengths over others
>what are bosses? What are leaders? What are rules? What are laws?

>Especially those he/she didn't earn.
Tgis i CAN agree to, however. In what way can you say something is "earned"?
Or are you part if the "privledge" crowd? Just because YOU didnt earn it doesnt mean it wasnt EARNED. Someone, somewhere, at some time, had to sacrifice or fight for whay ANY of us have. Period.

>Egalitarianism, essentially.
*tips*

This has to be the stupidest shit I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while. Were you actually trying to argue a point in there or were you trying to cram as much 4chanspeak as possible in one post? You're pathetic dude.

Wat. Majority of guys except for the most hardcore Veeky Forums shitposters go to gym to "look good naked". Whereas you won't find one girl admitting she wears slutty clothes to gym in order to attract attention.

>fedora triggered

PLEASE leave this board. Please.

No.
>please
Beg louder fuckboi

You ignore them and use the frustration generated from the demeaning social interactions to train harder.

Stop being a trap.

Goddamnit, another Underage B& thread? Listen, kid: GTFO, come back when you're 18.

Based Lester

kill their families.

>go to an all-women gym
>tell them you don't date manlets (regardless of height)
>if white tell them you don't date white guys or vice versa

This is great.