Lifting to be bigger than this is retarded

Lifting to be bigger than this is retarded.
also having a deep voice is as important as to be fit. is there a way to make your voice deeper?

a voice like this would be perfect really sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=xP06F0yynic

youtube.com/watch?v=U4ThPAW5sd0

I'd probably still want bigger pecs. And biceps.

>having a deep voice is as important

you gonna pick up girls over the phone?

Smoke cigarettes.

when you're a 1/10 you gotta go for blind girls, they mostly care about your voice

A blind girl can still feel your gains

I've noticed when you get drunk your voice is deep the night of drinking and a day after. Eventually wears off though. Not sure why that is, probably just confidence while you're drunk which causes you to speak load for a while, expanding and strengthening your vocal chords so that when you're hungover it's still pretty deep. Smoking will make it sound rougher but not too much deeper.

Basically my suggestion is to speak loudly and with confidence and your voice will be slightly deeper but other than that there's not much else to be done.

And shoulders. And tris while we're at it. Who are we kidding, this guy's small.

Bigger chest and he'd be 9/10

so lift for 1 year and be 14%?

he gets wet pussy

I'm a DYEL with a deep voice and no bitches.

it's all about the face and good hygiene

>jew

>No forearm
>No traps
>Small pecs
>Small biceps
Are you fucking retarded?

Anthony, is that you?

Nah m8.

and he is a 5'9 ´´DYEL¨

i have an 8.5/10 face and a deep ass voice women love. before lifting i never had a problem with women. i kind of have this body type by default as well. so i fit op's standards? doesn't matter. when i was that general size in the pic i just kept getting bigger and bigger. it was as simple as that. i can say that this dude's body is seriously small. i don't think you'd see one striation anywhere on that physique, either. not only this but some people are bigger than this by default.

transsexuals do voice training to sound like men

i dont see why a cis guy couldnt do the same - look up some tranny advice website and see what it advises.

no he doesnt lift.. hes a professional fucking athlete doing somehting way harder and more rewarding than lifting

>running and falling is hard

lmao

Post body and face

Are ya smoking yet

being a pro athlete in any sport is fucking hard, also gets you real money, fame and pussy. stop being a shit

That was bait you faggot.
Like he would know what hard work is

It's all about
*Insert nebulously defined characteristic to be mocked over and blame your failures on*

easier through the phone in my experience. you don't have to worry about sperging in person

>is there a way to make your voice deeper?
WTF, is this Underage B& Day on Veeky Forums or something? GTFO kid, this is an 18+ website.

>Breathe into your balls

I feel bad saying this because it's one of the most disgusting habits you could have but smoking cigarettes makes your voice more raspy and just a bit more deep. I'd say it makes it more raspier than anything, but it does change it over time.