Why is there so much negative press around using these as a pre workout?

Why is there so much negative press around using these as a pre workout?

Sugar? Just use a fucking caffeine pill and water ffs

They are an expensive source of 160 mg of caffeine (underdosed), B vitamins you aren't deficient in, and sugar you probably don't need.

Because edgy teens drink 5 in one sitting, get heart palpitations, and their mom's go write a blog on why they need to get banned

Some flavours have 500mg+ of caffeine

Hardcore!

>heart accelerator as a pre-workout

U ok?

Name, I want one

People are more willing to respond to things they disagree with then things they agree with, so you're mostly going t get push back. If you don't believe me make a thread about how terrible energy drinks are for you and see the reaponses

I can drink a monster and fall asleep, man

Actually with the amount of stims I'm on now I'm convinced my body was just like fuck this shit and built an ironclad resistance because I don't feel anything anymore at all

If it's the sugarfree version then it's fine. A little weak though.

Even better is pic related

Not for the caffeine content, just refreshing as fuckkkkkk

0 cal only, ok?

because they are magic

They have 2 carbs, yet 0 calories. 2 carbs should be 8 calories not 0

FDA is allowed to lie within a limit of 9 calories, I believe.

the logo means 666 in Hebrew

the zero calorie zero sugar ones are fine, a little more caffeine than a cup of coffee but its cold and carbonated. id drink them more often if they weren't so expensive.

There isn't. Only pre-workout supplement shills do that.

>Oy Gevalt! You drank monster? You know who else was a monster? HITLER! The sugar will also kill you! Here, by this Mr. Hyde or any other kind of pre workout for a very bad I mean good deal!

I've done it before with the sugarfree ones - but I'd just say buy caffeine pills tho. This is a lot of carbonated liquid to drink right before working out and it can cause bloating during the workout - especially with the ones with sugar.

You can buy like 200 200mg caffeine pills online for like 7 bucks. Take a pill and a half before every workout as a pre-workout and you're set. That's exponentially more cost effective that buying one of these for one workout.
You could add in beta-alanine or glutamine for additionally preworkout supps if you wanna just do your own preworkout thing - there are threads on BB about that I think.

literally the liquid fedora

how much do they cost in the us? or where ever you're from

You have to drink half a liter of carbonated liquid to get the same amount of caffeine that a single thimble of espresso would give you.

They're fine if you want a drink while eating fried chicken or lazing in front of your PC.
But drinking them before working out and claiming you used a "pre-workout" is retarded.

Can I drink one like 1hr before working out? It takes about that long for caffeine to peak anyway, and my blood sugar should have stabilized by then

Just quit being a faggot.
Its not something you should drink for a workout.

G O A T
O
A
T