Do you ever get anxiety from cheat days?

Do you ever get anxiety from cheat days?

I ate two ben & jerrys earlier today and I just ordered pizza hut.

The self loathing is real senpai

same senpai. i had some reeses earlier and i wanna kill myself now slowly

Then don't have a cheat day you retard.

Cheat days are for people that can't stick to the diet without 'cheating' once in a while.

hahahaahhahahaha fucking idiots

The other day i had so much fucking pizza i wanted to kill myself. Ended up puking cause it didnt fit in my stomach

currently making my way to the bottom of a bag of crisps like there are diamonds in there... i fucking hate myself. back to my 300 cal deficit tomorrow i guess

Just a snack

Being fat is a mental illness and i legitimately feel sorry for you people.

Do a cheat meal instead. Not a whole day where you pig out, just one meal that is really decadent. Because if you look at it just in terms of calories, you can set yourself back a week or more if you have a whole day of cheating (6000+ calories)

>two ben and jerrys and pizza hut

why are you eating so much tho

a cheat day should be like maintenance, maybe a tiny ass surplus

just have one ben and jerrys

This. You feel guilty and anxious because you just ate a shit load of garbage, and you know it's setting you back, or maybe even undoing all your work. Just don't. I don't know why that's a problem with so many people here. If you don't have the will power to say 'No, I've eaten enough today', then you have bigger problems than losing weight. Mainly being spineless. Fix that, and the rest will fall into place.

I fucked my shoulder up the other day by running, and it's almost better not but my doctor told mento talent easy on all lifting and cardio for a week. Day four of not doing anything and I feel like a fat slob. I'm sure I'll be losing my gains within the next day or two.

Excuse me? Two pints of ice cream and pizza all in the same day isn't a cheat day you fat sack of disappointment. Mfw you just binged 3200 calories in ice cream and now need to grease your greedy food hole with another 2k of pizza. Never gonna make it

>needing cheat meals to feel self loathing

That's my default.

How do you fuck your shoulder up from running? As far as I know, you use your legs for that.

i cant stop laughing

I know dude, it's actually really dumb.
>I run a trail
>on said trail is a set of pull up bars
>I run and jump to the highest bar
>feel something pop
>knock out 7 pull-ups
>keep going don't look like a pussy
>get to 10 and drop down
>shoulder is fucked but getting better.

Never gonna make it boo.

I feel pretty bad for grabbing a couple raisins or grapes a couple times a day, or maybe even a handful of granola, but posts like these make me feel a little better about it.

I know that feel bro, it really is like a Crack addiction, you can feel the build up and know you are going to go on a bender before it even happens, and once you take that first hit its all fucking over... I used to be a fat fuck binge eater... And smoked Crack, you just have to remind yourself you can't have a cheat day... Some people can some can't your cheat day will turn into a nuclear Holocaust on your abs

Same, sometimes when I'm cutting I'll be a bit peckish and feel guilty about having an extra ounce of nuts (like 180 calories) hindering my progress... I'm just glad I have no desire for soda/ junk food anymore, makes it 100x easier

You're a real manly man huh?? Worried about the calories in some fucking grapes... Fuck off dude some of us have real issues here

Two ben and jerrys, as in two what? two scoops? two scoops and a two slice are OK for a cheat day. If you are eating more than that you are fucking stupid if you think that is what you are allowed to do in your "cheat day"

What adult man only wants two scoops?? Of course he means cartons ya fucking retard, if he only ate two scoops you think he would be sitting here crying over his man boobs because of it ...

Spare me the insults. I'm asking because I would never be able to eat that amount.

you could have gotten pizza from a place that doesn't cater to peasants.

Pizza is just bread cheese sauce and toppings, but you Americans manage to slather grease on everything.

You don't NEED to have cheat days....you know this right? Because you seem to be talking as if cheat days are mandatory like squatting is.

No

Just fast for a day

No way you fucking eat more than two days worth of calories, just eat it all before lunch and don't eat anything until two mornings after, 36 or so hour fast

fucking lold

Just because it's a cheat day doesn't mean you have to gorge yourself on pizza and ice cream.

And don't listen to these retards that preach no cheat days. You aren't prepping for the stage at the Mr. Olympia. You can eat some tasty food here and there and be just fine.

A cheat day should still at least be around your TDEE, 2500 for example, you can still fill a lot of shit in 2500, 2 ben and jerrys and a pizza can go as far as 4000+ and will more than likely kill your entire progress of one week.

on my last cheat day i had 1200 cals of candy, spaghetti, and a hamburger, total was 2400