>He brings a journal to the gym to track his progress

lol

That pic is depressing af

>He doesn't use Strykur, a FoSS(free and opensource) android app that allows you to track your progress efficiently

I only see total DYELS and total juice monkeys with journals to track their progress. It is interesting.

I use fitnotes to track my stuff.

I know who he looks like...

PIC RELATED

This is one of the guys behind The Pirate Bay.

I just email myself every workout with workout type, weight, and sets/reps. Shits easy to track and I can see my progress on lifts easily.

I thought the same thing user holy shit it's uncanny

> he doesn't know how much he lifted a month ago

Seriously though, after a few years you lose track. Keeping a record means you know what to beat next time.

Once you get past babby gains and move on to programs with periodization, you're not gonna remember the exact weight and reps for every exercise a month later.

Really? I take it back then, he's a total bro

What's with the tinfoil? Was Assange really that paranoid?

>/x/ at home

>Assange
Fuck you nearly had me rustled there.

where'd you find this picture of me?

Thats one of the founders of the pirate bay, but the hand drawn hentai on the bookshelf is pretty cringey

i have a home gym and bring my journal with me to keep track of sets, write down notes, record weight progress, and draw doodles between sets.

why does it even matter though?
>he does something different than me that doesn't affect me in any way
lol

>using tinfoil
>he fall for the aluminum jew
user please if you want to keep your mind and house safe rap it in wire mesh like me. The form deflects radio and other types of waves.

My fucking sides holy kek

hollllyyyyyy shit

story?