Is it true that genes determine your body shape or can it be sculpted by working out? I want to avoid fridge mode

Is it true that genes determine your body shape or can it be sculpted by working out? I want to avoid fridge mode

genetics /thread

Ahaha, is that kid photoshopped in or is this legitimate?

Can a Labrador work out enough to get thin like a Greyhound? Or bulk like a Mastiv? No.

Genetics dude

Paulo doesn't like boys with gyno.

Legitimate.

Fuck brah, this really makes me think

training obliques

genetics play a part, but its exadurated by fat powerlifters who are too stupid to cut

> You can not change race by lifting
> This really make me think
in 2016+

Since when are dogs a race?

Biologically seen since always.

actually, we bred them into distinct variants which I guess you could call races. they all come from the same ancestral species like all humans, but unlike humans the differences between the breeds were artificially instead of naturally selected.

That top band on yoga pants is supposed to be folded down. It looks so ridiculous because she's wearing them super high to the bottom of her rib cage. You can see her belly button indent in the top band. No one looks good in pants pulled up that high. She makes this mistake chronically, probably because she grew up famous and no one critiques anything she does. She looks quazi normal without it.

>fridge mode
>long femur, short tibia
>stumpy arms

Literally good for nothing. The worst body type for any gender.

How do you avoid it?

ENGORGED

Voodoo

Nigger what
>what are breeds

you could breed humans into different 'breeds' too if u took over the world.

take all the people with short arms and make them breed people and only let the babies with increasingly shorter arms breed again, then take all the people with big legs and do the same. make the end result of those two breed and then u can open jurassic with the t-rexes u just created

get new birth parents

id still pump her belly full of semen

>work out literally 7 days a week and eat clean almost every meal
>still look like THAT
Why even try bros? It's impossible to make it. She has all the drugs and dieticians and time in the world to look normal and she's doing all the right things and she's still a pig faced mess.

me too

Been waiting for this

Genes do determine your full potential but you can always make the most of what you got

Sure, why not

I like you

You & I should exchange numbers

for good reason too

Igor Mode: Engaged

>this is who I share a board with