How long do you do cardio for? (running on a treadmill) Is 30 minutes too much?

How long do you do cardio for? (running on a treadmill) Is 30 minutes too much?

I'd love to blow my load in ayesha Currys pussy. Her looks are highly underrated

What about just getting 6000 + steps a day?

15 to 20 mins

Depends on your intensity. I usually run 5km which I can do in just under 18 minutes which completely destroys me for the remainder of the day. If you're training hard enough you can easily get all your cardio done in under 20 minutes.

Doing """cardio""" for less than 30 min is pointless. Try to get somewhere around 30-45.

>underrated
Every, and I mean EVERY nigger loves her

I do 10 minutes on the stairmaster after lifting. The first time I did, my heart rate got up to 193. Now it hovers around 170-180. Also, I burn a shitton of calories, about 10 every minute.

This is very wrong quit misleading people you niggerfaggot

treadmill kek

13-15 min of stairclimber but I'm not really trying or need to lose weight (150lbs 5' 8" )

>inb4 muh manlet

wtf?

Thanks for being a voice of reason.

So is Veeky Forums just going to let niggers be posted around here umironically without a backlash?

No more than 15 minutes and not very intensely.

I'm a 122kg fat mess who smoked for more than a decade though.

Go back to /b/, loser.

12-20 mins usually

>Mentions cardio without mentioning the intensity of the cardio. Also a ton of quotes.
Kek

Cardio isn't about "intensity" you onion. It's about heart rate over time. There's no such thing as 20 min cardio.

Scooby said 35 minutes, so I do 35 minutes. Medium -High intensity.

Isn't it progressive though?

I could barely do 5 min when I started desu

How useless can you be? Go outside and talk to someone. /pol/ is the containment board for tryhard edgelord racists that use misunderstandings of science to support their bullshit claims. Go back.

im a nigger and she aint shit

Yes that's true. Just saying your goal sb around 30-40 to see results.

Even when you first start it's more important do go longer at a lower heart rate than shorter at a higher one.

This is relatively true, although stated somewhat harshly.

It's like saying you're doing strength training by lifting the bar twice. It's technically true but you're not going to get much out of it.

t. Kinesiology major

20 minutes before lifting, but I almost fucking die on the stationary bike/real bike during those 20 minutes let me tell you

>containment board
Where do you think you are?

High heartrate = intense
Barely elevated heartrate = not intense
It's not the same to walk 20 mins than run 20 mins.
What's did you not get, you potato?

God damn I've never heard such an accurate, concise description for /pol/

11-13 hours of cycling a week

>racists that use misunderstandings of science to support their bullshit claims.
Please provide an example of this pls...

When will /pol/ realize that they are the niggers of Veeky Forums? Like that disgusting bum smelling of piss and shit who yells random shit in the middle of the street. Nobody likes you guys, go shower and shave, get out of your bunker (parents basement), walk outside and try to behave like a human and not a shit slinging monkey.

Once a week 25 minutes HIIT.
Two times a week running for a hour at least, around 15 km.

You need to work on your stamina guys for your overall health. HIIT is great for cutting/loose bf, but you need to work out one of the most important muscle in your body, your heart. Sounds cheesy.