Is she hot?
>wide hips?
>fat ass?
>big titties?
>flat stomach?
>skinny waist?

>Facial symmetry is like Picaso
>Looks like she got punched by a nigger ex a lot
>Eyes look dead and lifeless, like a herbivorous wild animal (Deer, rabbit, etc)
>Hair looks to be thinning and receding, both at the same time
>Skin looks pallor
>I'm gay

So no, I wouldn't.

>I'm gay
G4u
Invalidates all of your opinions

>Eyes look dead and lifeless, like a herbivorous wild animal (Deer, rabbit, etc)
>Hair looks to be thinning and receding, both at the same time

savage

I would.

Also """gay"""

She could blow me but I'd have to be drunk and probably put a brown paper bag over her head so I could actually get hard.

Please post the 10/10 qt3.14's you bang on the regular fampai, i completely believe you

Nah I'm good. Thanks though.

Wood

That's what i thought fuccboi

good luck burning in hell for eternity faggot!

>reading comprehension
G4u = good for you
Also, do you know what fucking board you're on kid?

no.

Are you mad that I have sex with more attractive women than you bro? I'd be mad bro.

Veeky Forums is literally gayer than /lgbt/

>this copypasta
You must go back

>making up acronyms then blaming the confusion on reading comprehension
literal retard

Nah I'm good. Thanks though.

she has the same elongated meerkat neck

I met her at whole foods once
She literally smelled like dried spit, piss, some type of aging vomit, unwashed shirt, week old underwear, rancid cat carcass and seriously bad BO

So yes, I'd fuck that stinky bitch

Same. I saw Vegan Mom at a grocery store one time. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask him for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bags of quinoa in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “M'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>I saw Vegan Mom at a grocery store one time.
Sure buddy. Suuure you did.

You just put this in the other thread you autist

Same, she was in my squad unit and vietnam back during world war i and we were squad mates, she was the best navy seal on my team

>I'm gay

n-no homo tho

you fell for the bait, newfag

This. Get fucked newbitch dyel twink kek.

>
>
>Same, she was in my squad unit and vietnam back during world war i and we were squad mates, she was the best navy seal on my team
Wasn't her name 'Hemingway'?