Do people notice if yout teeth are yellow or crooked?

Do people notice if yout teeth are yellow or crooked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_M5MaxLL5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hoyl fuck yes i do, yellow teeth are fucking gross as shit, crooked teeth are gross too

Yes. Get it fixed. What does this have to do with fitness again?

It's about health

I tried this but it didn't work
What now?

They'll notice your British accent first

you have to actually go to a dentist and get them bleach whitens instead of buying meme crap
it's expensive but atleast it works

No is about aesthetics

These worked great for me, I used them a ton though.

>implying they arent the same
Guess we better shut /fraud/ down

It depends on how yellow and how crooked. Generally they do.

What's worse is you know that your teeth are yellow and crooked, which causes you to hide your teeth when you speak and when you smile, which makes it extremely obvious when you do flash your teeth.

I've been using a carbide whitening gel kit I got off Amazon for about 20 bucks for the last week and already my teeth are white enough that it doesn't bother me anymore.

A little color is alright - natural even.

This. They worked for me. I noticed the difference even after my first one. I had 20 treatments and used 12 almost everyday, except the odd day or two where I took a break due to sensitivity. I've used occasional ones since. I still don't feel like they're white enough but I think I might just be paranoid...

the health part was dropped a couple years ago, its just Fitness now

just try brushing?

Watch this. It works. Look at her teeth. They're good.

youtu.be/u_M5MaxLL5U

Just brush your teeth and floss you faggots it takes a minute or two out of your day

Your teeth shouldn't be unnaturally white. Like, if you smile in a movie theater and your teeth glow, you're doing it wrong. Just a very subtle off white is the best.

Better question
Can people tell the difference between normal teeth and white Hollywood tier teeth

>not being chip skylark and having the power to blind people with your shiny teeth

Yes. Teeth that are too perfect and too white just seem unnatural, to me at least.

Anyone else really autistic about teeth?

>brushed the three time ls a day for as long as I can remember
>immediately repulsed by anyone who doesn't have good teeth, or at least clean teeth
>check my teeth in the mirror regularly, start getting really depressed if it's in bad lighting and my teeth have a yellow tinge
>not happy with my teeth, think I've reached the natty limit for whiteness so I'll have to get them done Hollywood style in the future
>couldn't date a girl without perfect teeth

Pic related, I'm very self conscious about them