What do you think you owe your parents?

What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 25 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

Edgy

I take it you were not loved and cared for by your parents?

Maybe they didnt like skinny fat big headed frogs.

you poor little snowflake, let me guess you're still living at your parents' right?

>call 9 year old sister a nigger
>mom takes away PC for the rest of the day
>make this thread

Nothing at all.
When I used to live with my mother every day she would tell me I ruined her life, she hates me, I was a mistake, and she'll never forgive me for ruining her voice. I "ruined" her voice because every time she saw me she'd start yelling and hitting me. I haven't talked to her in six years.

I never knew my dad.

Doesn't it ever make you sad and want to fix your relationship though?

My parents set up a trust for me. I owe them everything because I am not a shit untermensche

>Fell for the larp.
Fucking Retard

>calls people retards on the internet
I'm sure life must be going well for you user, enjoy being a stupid fuck too bad that's something you have to stay with for the rest of your life

>it's a Veeky Forums hates their parents and wishes they could kill them thread
I like these. Last one had some great stories, larp or not.

Kek
>When he doesn't realize this gets posted like every two weeks
Fucking Retard

You okay man? We're here if you need to vent.

literally everything.

I'm gonna buy my as much shit as they want and take care of them until they're 100

Yeah bro, im good. Are you okay user? Just making sure.

>when you dont realize it's the same guy every two weeks

Fucking Retard

> my reason for trading shitcoins is so that i can pay my parents mortgage
not being ironic i love my parents and am so thankful that they gave me a happy childhood. Im still a virgin NEET but at least I have dedicated my existence to paying off my parents mortgage.

why are you posting this on biz?

I know what you mean OP. My parents used to lock me up in a cage and never let me wear clothes. I had to eat off the floor and they made me do tricks to amuse them. Also I'm a dog.

>for 25 years
>the moment im finished with college

i hope your parents kill you first pussy fag loser

What is it with you retards?

WHY do you need a relationship with an abusive person

If my coins mooned hard right I would certainly help eliminate my parent's debts and help them better prepare for retirement.

Didn't say he(or she) needed one, just asked whether they ever felt such a feeling make them uncomfortable.

You can't really monetize a relationship like that. Children can't sign contracts and aren't legally able to own money, etc.

Money only really exists in order to have relationships with strangers and non-family.

The point of money is basically to enable making a deal with a stranger and walk away. It's what enables large societies rather than small tribal groups.

When you walk in a store. You don't know the cashier. He's not your friend. He's not your brother. He doesn't know you. You want a bag chips, you pay cash. That's the deal.

When you try to monetize family relationships or social relationships in general, you end up like J. Paul Getty who wondered why his family hated him, his wives left him, his son became an alcoholic drug addict and all his guests refused to visit him after installing a payphone in his house.

Your a faggot. Im 24 living with my parents and will be living with them for another 2 years as i continue saving up. Im first generation mexican american and our culture strongly revolves around family. If it werent for my parents i would have never learned the things i know and i would have never gone to college to earn a degree. I owe my family a lot but i know they don't expect me to support them or anything when they are older but i will never put them in a retirement home because we they are family and deserve better.