Connor Murphy is on roids guise

>Connor Murphy is on roids guise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kb2_MRXID9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proportions are off af. He needsto hit traps more it's giving his neck area an elongated appearance.

Body building without roids, putting on extreme mass for the sake of mass and muscle definition, looks more fucked up than the roid monsters.

There's no purpose for their muscles, and there's nothing they could do with that mass because their strength isn't trained to do anything except hold up all that muscle mass.

Shit is fucking retarded.

we're just stardust friend. there's no purpose in anything

Go flex your lats in the mirror, and look at your traps.

>tfw there is always a tard who makes a small traps comment on a pic with flexed lats

Earthworm Jim lives

A lot of us lift for aesthetics and because we simply enjoy it. Nothing more needs to be said. No one cares what YOU think about it.

Not sure if memeing but 100% roid.

Eric helms is the natty limit

I love you

No, you mong.

There's no ultimate purpose.

There is, however, purpose to be found in everything you do.

Except body building. That shit is fucking retarded.

eric helms is not natty

t. fat powerlifter

t. fat powerlifter who blames his inability to cut on 'genetics'

HURR DURR MUH S-STRENGTH

lmao do you actually think deadlifting has any practical use in real life?

keep telling yourself that while a shredded cunt skullfucks your gf in front of you

>we're just stardust friend

*tips fedodo*

go back

>those traps
Why bother?

Not a powerlifter, but at least they look absurd for the sake of breaking weight records (on the scale).

I'm an athlete. I know why I train each bit of my body the specific ways that I train each bit. The outcome is aesthetic because all the muscle has a purpose; like when you see a lambo that would otherwise look flashy and ridiculous, but that fucked up shape of the car and the ridiculous engine has a purpose; so it looks fucking awesome instead.

So this is what it's like having autism

>has 3 masters and a doctorate in relevant fields
>has literally the best nutritional and training information burgeoning science has to offer, and the ability to comprehend it
>has been dedicated to natty lifting for years
>looks like this
I am not talking about alberto nunez or matt ogus here...
This guy has natty delts, small pecs, and even at crazy low bodyfat, looks natty as fuck.

if you don't know about cars you shouldn't use car metaphors to bolster your point, dummy

>everything I disagree with is autism
>doing things for a purpose isn't superior to doing things for the sake of doing them

Hard to describe how fucking useless you must be.

Is this copypasta or fresh b8?

Except there's nothing wrong with the metaphor. It's not like he said corvette, who make their shitpile cars out of plastic to "save weight".

Don't bother trying to explain to retards

The retard probably watched Jason blahas video claiming that Eric used pro hormones in the past

I have a belief that blahafags can see the light.

It is hard, because they have that similar mentality to conspiracy theorists and 18 year olds,mehere they think they are privvy to the REAL truth and if you disagree you are a naive sheep/silly old person/fake natty

he is def not natty. Just look at his protruding veins. Kill yourselves you gullible piece of shit

Decent bait
I also had dick skin vascularity as a 120lb skeleton

>he has literally never been under 10% bodyfat in his life.
Bro, that is natty vascularity.

My bf is native, and he has CRAAAZY vascularity.

Literally abdominal vascularity at 17% bodyfat, and he doesnt lift (is a femboy twink)

His arms at 17% are much much much more vascular than mine are at 12%

And all that being said, i have roughly the same vascularity as eric helms.

If my bf cut to 8% and did roids, his entire body would look like artemus dolgin's forearm

No one who makes a living with the way their body looks in the weightlifting community is natty. No one you look at and idolize is natty you gullible fucking idiots. All athletes are on roids. Grow up.

Ah yes, just like Dr. Layne "Natty" Norton, PhD

What the fuck? Is he a giraffe?

youtu.be/kb2_MRXID9E

Why are these sort of preening dipshits always so deficient with respect to traps?

Is it because they don't actually LIFT, just bro-curl and do steroids? Yes. Yes it is.

Dyel

Its about genetics not some knowledge everyone can read online you retard
If you have shitty genetics you can have all the knowledge of the world and be dyel

flex lats damn it

>muh jennetix.
You are not immune to caloric manipulation.
You are not immune to progressive overload.

Stop making excuses.
Or gb2 Your choice

Dont strawman me, i already said he associates with fake natties (matt ogus, alberto nunez), he is a pro bodybuilder, obviously 99.99999% of his colleagues are half natty

You sound like a fatty
>Muh genetics

Kill yourself