Daily reminder looks aren't everything, social skills matter just as much, if not more

Daily reminder looks aren't everything, social skills matter just as much, if not more

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/bodybuilding-forum-freaks-the-heck-out-over-dudes-love-1185678305
youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when is this waste going to die, come on already

He has a scooter....
HE HAS A FUCKING SCOOTER

ofc he does, he's 500-600 lbs, he can't even walk to his car without fucking collapsing

yeah boogie is a good guy, but that doesn't really count for much when you're dead at 45.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

This man has the HEIGHT, FRAME, and FACIAL STRUCTURE necessary to attract women. Daily reminder that nothing else matters outside of genetically determined HEIGHT, FRAME, and FACIAL STRUCTURE, which this man possesses in spades.

We know he is eating PIZZA.

Bo$$

>money my dear boy

>good guy

Is he really though? It seems like he manipulates his viewers with his sob story, and doesn't actually put effort into change because it brings him short term profit. Seems more like a sociopath to me.

Whats your excuse? They are engaged.

Shes low-key fucking the pool boi

Why even lift? Just get a good personality and money.

looks like a sitcom couple

Doubt it. They have been together for 5yrs or more.

King and queens

kotaku.com/bodybuilding-forum-freaks-the-heck-out-over-dudes-love-1185678305

Anyone remember this guy?

It starts off looking like he's friendzoned but by the end it looks like he actually pulls.

JUST IN BOGGIE2988 was hacked

Don't even try to act like he's fucked any of those chicks, so what does it matter?

Boogie plays VIDEO GAMES while YOU go to THE GYM.

Boogie has 4somes with 3 DIFFERENT GIRLS while you are having SEX with only ONE girl at a TIME.

Boogie eats WHATEVER HE WANTS while you are COUNTING macros.

well did he put his penis in any of them?if not then literally why even bother

LEAVE BOOGIE ALONE

Women are attracted to social status and resources

Can anyone explain this? Is he super alpha perhaps?

Lol did you read that article? I'd say either a startup company or huge dick or a mixture of both. Or he is just alpha like that.

I had a buddy in college who was not that attractive but still pulled like crazy because he was just a cool guy to be around.

>Implying these women are actually sleeping with him.

Fucking retards, I swear.

kill yourself.

Better yet, murder suicide with boogie.

You got trolled on summerdyel.

>it's a boogie shitpost

What is his story? Also he is in control of his life, and deciding to live his life like that is weak. Being weak is pathetic, and selfish. When the health problems kick in he lets everone close down.

no shit sherlock

>Also he is in control of his life, and deciding to live his life like that is weak. Being weak is pathetic, and selfish. When the health problems kick in he lets everone close down.
Pretty solid logic. How old are you?

tell that to the worlds most charismatic man born with half a face

>Just get a good personality
How do this? Honestly.

>"Stop giving f*cks about your face and focus on making people feel good and be a genuine person. Good night y'all reps till I'm out."
christ almighty...
this is what the guy who had all those chicks, said at the end of that bodybuilding forum.

GOD, if you're real, please give me the strength to leave humanity behind, for i am tried of this feel

i can confirm from personal experience that looks arent everything, i spent my entire highschool being 280 lbs and i had some pretty good game, made tons of friends, had some gfs, amazing experiences, etc

Im now at 241 (started on jan 9th) and being more fit has made me happier, but you gotta work on your social gains too, i think thats why we have these /fit feels threads full of depressed middle aged men who thought that becoming swole would automatically give them a social life

is being nice really the key, even if you have to lie to them?

Boogie is such a sack of shit, he's lost like what, 20 pounds in five years?

18. You think im stupid for pointing out the obvious?

fucking chad. that's why Veeky Forums hates him.

this
i have hobbies and shit it's not like i'm a boring fuck it just seems like nobody wants to be friends with me. i talk to people i don't know but still unable to get friends other than the group i've had for years

>"hey ladies want to make $100? Just pretend like you are attracted to me to troll some virgins on Veeky Forums"

>have a friend with crazy high charisma
>EVERYBODY wants to be his friend
>EVERY grill wants to fuck him
>One day we're drinking together and he tells me he thinks he's a psychopath because he barely feels any friendship or romantic bonds with the people who like him.
>he doesn't understand why people like him when he basically just uses them for what he wants then abandons them when he gets bored

>Lol did you read that article?
I would never willingly read a gawker article, so no.

how to have charisma
>be a sociopath
thanks Veeky Forums

he looks so much bigger next to normal people

Or he is an edgy faggot, who thinks highly of himself. He thinks he is so superior, and thinks he uses them. Cringy. Why friend such a faggot?

If it makes you feel better by comparison....he's not happy.
He's had like at least 3 gf's who were prime wife material but he broke up with them because their devotion to him made him uncomfortable because he couldn't feel the same about them.

He's surrounded by people who like him but he's constantly lonely.

there's just two fat fucks in that picture

Yeah he makes Jontron look thin, which is surprising

No I'm 26 and I'd say that aligns with my outlook.

they are behind him

Oh I'm sure. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes, I like being able to connect emotionally with others.

looks like the charles manson road is the path i must take

Ok, im happy to hear that.

He is jew
Those are some hookers
Or digging for that sweet jew gold

3xmonth psychologist visits

when did he get a scooter?

this
youtube.com/watch?v=f85qi5lc3fc

>Whats your excuse?
I have moderately high standards

Has his liquid diet been working, has he lost enough to get the surgery

I think riding on a scooter would be the tipping point for me if I were to ever let myself go. It'd be really embarrassing for me

why so bitter?

Charisma? Just chill, don't worry so much about the big elephant in your head.
Just take it easy, be natural and don't care so much about what people think of you, care about how they feel in the way that has no relation to you.
They're bored? Start talking about crap, doesn't matter the fuck what. I know few people are musicians but I talk about that song I'm learning. Not a musician? What about that thing off in the distance? Be aware of your surrounds. What about the person you're talking to? Surely if you're talking to them they're interesting, what's interesting about them? Discuss it, make them feel special and they will love you.
One day the elephant will be a mouse, you'll have lots of friends and when you finally find the perfect girl, that girl will be the trap that kills the mouse and you will be great.
Remember making it isn't just lifting weights and counting calories

I thought that fat faggot was working out? He looks fatter than ever

Those chicks are all gross (and holding their breath)

she looks like a normal sized dwarf

That guys name is Chris Scott. I remember this guy from years ago. He's gay.

Just checked his Facebook. He is a recovering drug addict and anorexic and overall a complete faggot

Really? That would be youre breaking point? Not the fact that you can see your dick.

>tfw all my life ive been able to make people, guys and girl, laugh
>tfw 24 year old kissless virgin who hasnt had friends since i was like 13

i guess everyone is just laughing at me and hates me

That doesn't make any sense. You're either doing something wrong or they're laughing AT you.

>look decent but spent all my free time in my parents basement
>lost my virginity at age 24
>fuck a chubby ugly girl with bad skin, a smelly pussy and disgusting feet every weekend
>i'll never find a gf that fits me
>kill me

so? I know a bitch who's been married 8 years, and been fucking on the side for 6

>passionate human
>Destroying his body and slowly killing himself

You don't even need a good personality. Money trumps all.

>as a fatty you have to be rich and/or famous to pull this off
>meanwhile chad doesn't need either

>that
>a chad
He looks like a beta little bitchboy. Seriously. He is soo fucking close to looking like a chad, but something is off about him. Maybe his chubby cheeks, or his weak chin.
He probably pulls good pussy tho.

He's a rich and famous DJ m8

That face says he's barely holding his smile back. It's not smug, it's ' I can't believe I'm getting away with this tee-hee'