Does anyone on Veeky Forums live in an apartment? Are you self sufficient? Do you take care of yourself...

Does anyone on Veeky Forums live in an apartment? Are you self sufficient? Do you take care of yourself? Are you in school? How much do u pay for an apartment?

How is this Veeky Forums related?

At least mention something like "how 2 make gains with up to 45lbs DBs, a bowflex and an elliptical".

Yes, with gf
Yes but money is a bit tight
Gf cooks most of the time
Doing a post-grad teaching degree
In total it's around 710 burgers/mo but we split it.

710? wow thats really good. I cant find shit like that in northern illinois

I lowkey hold a leash

Not really proud of it though

>tfw pay 805/mo in fucking Madison, WI

Live in Atlanta GA, 1400 for a nice studio in the city and 900 sq ft. Shit is cash but I'm probably going to downgrade to something smaller for next year.

How do you afford that while going to school? How can you prove you can afford it? I have money but how can I prove I can afford this shit?

Yes i live in an apartment, yes i take care of myself, I'm done with school, I pay about $1,500/month for a 1 bedroom apt in LA

fucking hell

i pay 1100 for a 2br in vancouver

its small af

It definitely is a stretch sometimes, but it's not impossible to pay for. As for proof I just have a good rental history and provide proof for landlords that want it. I'm 23 now and I've lived on my own since I was 18. Still haven't finished college because life alone is expensive and sometimes work has to come first to stay alive. But, graduating this fall so hopefully things will get better.

Yes to all, except graduated from school. $900/month in Nor Cal, not including utilities.

I'm living in Grand Central next august and it's $750/mo, I feel your pain

I do
I am
I try
No
$1000 + utilities

It's pretty damn simple to do mang. Dont be a degenerate and have a good work ethic, you'll be able to manage on your own

Do you have to share a room? I always think those highrise buildings overcharge especially for splitting rooms. I live in a cheap apartment on Langdon. Fireworks going off like crazy right now.

By cheap I mean cheaply maintained by landlord.

Y
Y
N
$750/month downtown loft in Davenport, IA

I pay 1075 a month for a one bedroom, went through 2 years of uni so far and am about to go take motorcycle classes. All on my own.

Does most of this board live with their parents?

I live with my parents, moving out for good next month

idk how id afford to live on my own paying 1k for an apartment making minimum wage while being a full time student

2100/mo in Minneapolis
Decent set up, but no squat rack fml

Yes, I share a 2 bed 1.5 bath my roommate. My rent is $425 a month.

I'm in medical school, and am currently living off of loans and savings from undergrad. I don't have outside help from family or anything.

I still live at home
I have a job, earning $80k dollaridoos
Even with that I can't move out because Australia's property market is fucked, so I'm waiting and saving in the meantime

I don't have to share, but they charge an extra $50 per month for every Tennant beyond the number of bedrooms

what if you have a whore sleep over for the night?

join this if you live in vancouver

I feel you. I make about $50k/yr but even a studio apartment here is $2000+ a month. My parents are great but boy living at home sucks. :/

Cant shag whores there really. I mean you can but its not the same

Army. Share a room, bathroom, sink, and fridge with roomie.

I mean, it comes with the job, but given the quality id say I'd normally be paying like $200 a month for this place.

When has fit ever been about fitness. Jesus Christ user your summer is showing.

I live in a condo with my affluent aunt. I don't pay for anything. There's a weight room and an exercise room on the first floor, as well as a basketball court and an indoor and outdoor pool.

I would not be able to afford living on my own, making $1000/month working 40 hours and going to school full time. all places I could go start at $750. Another year with my parents :(

> Does anyone on Veeky Forums live in an apartment?
yes
>Are you self sufficient?
no, i share bills with my girlfriend
>Do you take care of yourself?
I eat well/workout and have time to sit and play games whenever, so yeah i guess.
>Are you in school?
Nope
>How much do u pay for an apartment?
£340 a month

Y-yes
Just about
Research so technically yes in school but it's paid
£700 a month. Fuck London seriously