Deadlift form check

Deadlift form check.
This is only 135, but it was right after 315x5. I feel like my form is worse on higher weights, so I'll try to get a vid of that next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BTQebgxi8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ToXDFLXL1uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well at least you're tall. sorry about everything else.

how tall are you ya lanky cunt? its okay..if thats the first time u deadlifted lmao

u dont look like u have a butt wink at the bottom of the rep which is good to see becausse lanky cunts usually have that

and get on the roids youre making a fool of yourself

ffs I'm coming to you guys for help

i got laughed at when i first went into a gym too lmao but im 6'6 and got on the roids and noone laughs anymore top kek thats why i suggest roids

bump pls

You're hunching your shoulders, you need to adjust your form for your height.

A common way to help is too spread your stance wider so that you can "sit down" to get closer to the bar, instead of hunching your shoulders forward.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=9BTQebgxi8A

Adding on, a key change is that your arms go inside your legs like the linked vid shows.

the upper back is quite curved. fix that by tightening the lats, and just straightening out the spine. second problem is the bar doesn't start over the middle of your foot

Look down. You're putting stress on your neck. A common cue is to look at the floor ten feet ahead.

what thge fuck it's like there is a 45deg angle in your upper back, work on your standing posture ffs

It's pretty good form honestly, not much to whine about

how's Esméralda, have you moved out of the church yet?

Pretty awful.

Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToXDFLXL1uo

Don't post form checks with like 1/3 of your 1RM in the future. Use something more in the 70% range.

Holy shit Quasimodo deadlifts

>sick burn

lmao

> but it was right after 315x5
315 x 5 of what? Spine snaps? Back Breakers? Disc Destroyers? Because you're going to be a fucking cripple if you are attempting to pull lmao3pl8 with a back like that.

Laughed at this

Form check thread? Form check thread.

315x3

And to put a little story behind it... see that girl squatting 65lb behind me? Well for some reason later she put the bar on the safeties, added another 10 lbs but then realized she couldn't rerack so I helped her. After some small talk I asked her if she wanted to hangout and she said "maybe, I'll see you around at the gym after all". fuck my life. she was quarter squatting anyway and didn't put away the weights so that's some consolation I guess.

lose the glasses m8

good form on your way up, you come down a bit too slowly imo to bend your back that much. Also try to have a little less of a pause between reps

fuck bitches focus on DL, she wasn't worth it

yeahhh maybe don't wear glasses okay clark kent
also you can see from the camera she never looks at you so why did you go in for the kill
i always wait for girls to stare at me before going up to them just saves the embaras

How do you people film yourselves in the gym I'm too autistic to ask someone

just place your phone somewhere to film yourself nigger it's not that hard

>Also try to have a little less of a pause between reps

Those plates force him to reset his feet each time

right, didn't think of that. I've never lifted with non-round plates

why do they even make them like that?

because of idiots, also I'm basically blind with my glasses so I have that going for me. I use contacts when I ski and they turn my eyes bloodshot.

and she looks mostly ugly desu so no loss there.

form looks p good but seems to slip when you're lowering the weight

>if he make the edges flat, then the bar can't roll away!
>GENIUS!

I cancelled my LA fitness membership because of this. I fucking hate the angled plates.

your legs lock out way too early, they should at the very end of the lift

true

Pretty good form, gotta second this , but not too bad.

so how do I fix it? pull more with my back?

kek

Don't ask an anonymous forum for advice on form.

You're a tall ass dude with some gnarly kyphosis. I've got the same problem.

I've heard face pulls can help fix the problem, pull-ups/chin-ups, anything that targets the upper back specifically. I haven't had the chance to try it out myself, but I'm hoping it does the trick.

And hamstring flexibility.