How do i get the v, Veeky Forums?

How do i get the v, Veeky Forums?

low BF

Go back in time and be born with different genetics,

i've had the v for a while but after neglecting my cardio for a while I'm starting to see it visibly go away
any tips to keeping it?

Those are the inguinal ligaments. You mjight make them visible by lifting and getting lean.

The V or "Adonis Belt" is largely dependent on your genetics, sorry to say. Best is to cut to low bf% and see what god gave you

op here, are there any lower ab exercises that would work for the v?

Are you retarded? Read the thread. Getting lean is all you can do.

I have a pretty solid one and I just do situps and cable crunches for isolation, but otherwise just general weightlifting i think helps core. I have low bf and do a lot of cardio too.

Bicycle kicks, leg raises, z-bench crunches, etc.. I usually do abs with my back day

>after neglecting my cardio for a while I'm starting to see it visibly go away
maybe do cardio again?
maybe?

Have good genes. Don't be white, basically

the best for V is that, pic related, x20, and work oblique obviously

this, white dudes have some of the shittiest genes overall

I got those from swiming and i'm sorta skinnyfat. My fat is just stored in a very weird way.

Low BF, and work out your core, specifically obliques, not just abs.

stomach vacuums

run at least a mile 3 times a week on top of your daily lifts. its the only way, no matter how much you starve yourself.

>be less fat
>?????
>Lower bodyfat %

There really isn't much you can do to make it stand out more other than drugs.
Some exercises that can help with the appearance are Stomach vacuums, deadlifts, squats and possibly hanging leg raises.

It all depends on your genetics and BF% after a certain point of training though, don't listen to the memes.

>pic unrelated

that and training your obliques you dum dum

does the width of your grip matter, or is it mostly just about hitting your core well?

>Wanting the v to show
Worst part of getting fit

run

I never even noticed I had the v until this thread. I weighed 250. I weigh 210 now should i keep losing weight?

Cut for a couple more weeks, 1 month max and then start bulking, you'll look a lot better with some muscle on you.

Wider grip makes it harder for you to shift around while you perform the exercise, so you want that grip.

I actually haven't been to the gym in a week. I've been eating shit basically chips ice cream and chocolate milk all day def not 1500 calories worth. I

Yeah totally

This is such shit advice
Depending on what you want, if you're going for aesthetics then you shouldn't even bother bulking if you are over 15% bf, you are just going to look like shit but a little bigger
Cut to at least 12-15% and then lean bulk, bulking now at that much body fat is not going to make you look any better

> non blonde hair

Not white, literally nigger tier.

Anyway, white dudes have shitty genes

choo choo.

Even with a gut I have it. It's fucking ugly when I actually cut down to visible abs, looks like someone stuck a really long sausage in under my skin around the bottom of my abs.

I prefer the thick core / power gut look for myself, but secretly wish I was someone else so I could have that look.

Actually looked like even with more gut and completely relaxed.

Life is hell

my body doesn't put fat there
even now when i'm 10kg fatter than i usually am, it still sort of looks like that

Or he could increase his deficit, same thing

Clean your damn sink.