do you wanna be my friend, user?

I need friends too

>tfw no gf

sure

what happens now?

> Friendless since 2012
I'm just about ready to give up at this point

i dunno everything is going so fast, i've never had a friend before

maybe i should ask you where you live? i'm from idaho myself bro...

I lost all my friends after highschool. It's been so long since I've had friends that I forget what it's like. I guess it feels kinda freeing that I have no obligations to anyone though, maybe its not all bad

I will be lifting friend , Not OP or anyone else in thread. I'm a New York Bro

haha I need to go sorry

sorry

im from australia... um... do you like trump?

>pls be canberra

what do you do with yourself?

Wut part ?

do we do facebook or what?
I need non-meme spouting friends who don't like every reddit face comics.

Gotta protect my image and low power levels

Upstate, I'm living in Albany if you want to stalk me
N-No homo

I had one after college until recently. Guess we're still friends but he got a gf and we never get together or talk now.

We got through some tough times together, it sucks. I get along (platonic) with his gf too so I dunno why he's cut me off. I think he thinks I'm a threat to their relationship even though I'm not attracted to her boring ass.

>mfw i actually am canberra

o'connor wbu?

If I post a feels meme on your wall, are you going to remove me like my last bro?

I went on a weekend vacation to NYC by myself last month

It was a pretty fun place to explore alone but I felt bad when I got to the hotel and found out they upgraded my single bed room to one with two beds and a private bathroom

Work, lift and shitpost

To be honest i don't like the city, i've only gone once and it just felt like one giant shopping mall, i prefer upstate with all the nice outdoors

what did you like about it?

I'm in Bruce.

D-do you go to csiac?

nah i lift at the UC gym. what do you do? like work/uni etc

yes

I like the buildings their.

>tfw the only ''friends'' I've ever had in my life are weebs I met on an obscure anime site forum

Anyone else lonely as fuck?

I used to go to UC gym before the refit when I used to live in Globo.

I'm still at UC though studying part time nutrition while being a wagecuck in the APS.

you?

you are not alone my friend, I am fighting for you guys :)

There************

>tfw I'm not my best friend's best friend

feels bad man

yeah i used to live on res too actually. spent 1 semester being the only white guy living in a house with 8 other chinese students and then another semester living on globo with some clean freak women.

im doing arts majoring in english, doing winter semester now and then next semester will be my last. heading off to the navy as soon as possible after i finish.

what do you do in the aps? nutrition seems like a decent degree, are there many qts in your classes?

yeah pretty much however ive been like thi for 3 years now in uni so pretty adjusted to it

>mfw trying to be my best friend's best friend but he gay and i'm not homo yet

I live in the middle of nowhere in eastern Connecticut so it felt nice to see all the big buildings and stores, and a lot of people in NYC just look good like they take care of themselves. It was also my first time taking a train and that was super comfy. While I was in the city I saw a concert and spent a lot of time walking around and going into some stores to look at books and some clothes. Waking up in the morning and walking a few blocks in a quiet neighborhood before getting breakfast at a cafe felt so different compared to what I'm used to.

that sounds really nice man

do you do go on weekend trips to new places by yourself often?

Pretty much sums up my res experience. I had a bunch of Chinese and Koreans that left shit everywhere and kept a dog without the RA's knowing. I woke up so many times to the sound of barking.

How come you're heading off to the navy?

I work in a shitty call centre that actually deals with defence superannuation. They're opening a new scheme for defence which leaves you pretty fucked if you're ever injured and cant go back to work.

Most of my classes are nearly all female, I'd be living the dream if I didnt have a girlfriend.

In north east CT there are a bunch of nice small towns where you can get that street walk cafe bookstore deli flower shop vibe, it's just missing all the large buildings and cars and trash usually.

But, if you're far enough east, you could probably get some of that city feel from RI or areas around Boston, which have to be closer to where you are.

Same boat here. Right now the only person i talk to is my gf from college (just graduated) and we're in the process of breaking up because i still have feelings for my ex. Once we stop talking ill be completely alone and that fucking terrifies me. How do you handle the isolation?? I feel like now that im done with casual work and school im not gonna be able to meet any more bros or women. Is this it?

>work, lift, shitpost, check phone for texts that will never come, sleep, repeat

You end up picking up another hobby that forces you to interact with people, like take up boxing or lessons for a musical instrument, or find time to do some volunteer work so that no matter what, you are still adding to the different facets of your lifestyle and character.

Not really, it was just a one time thing I saved some money for.

I don't really talk to anyone outside of work but I go to the gym and play in a concert band to get myself outside a few times a week.

Yeah pretty much.

Even though I live in NYC I find it fucking impossible to make friends, probably because I'm an autistic shut-in.

>friends cancel meet up tonight
>girl cancels date tomorrow
kill me, thought I was getting somewhere, back to loneliness

yeah res was pretty bad hey. i think i made like 1 friend the whole time i was there. the places were always filthy too but i just didnt care because id only just moved out of home.

the navy just seems awesome and to be honest i really want a complete change from the student life ive been living for the last 3 or so years. im only signing up for 4 years so if i dont enjoy it it's not that long to be in and once i get out ill still be young so i can go to uni again or go for a APS job because ill already have a degree as well as defence experience.

>Once we stop talking ill be completely alone and that fucking terrifies me
This just recently happened to me. Not gonna lie my man, it's fucking hell. At least we have Veeky Forums.

just ask them to reschedule

I have friends from the local car group and car events. Some like fishing so that's nice too. I've never had trouble making friends but I think it's pretty much impossible to get the good ones like when you were a kid, at least I've given up. Now I search for the perfect gf, I guess a mix of a gf that's like a best friend's plus some ok friends that have similar interests is the best.

I also never realized if you go to events or clubs of your hobbies you make friends immediately since you all have the same interests, maybe obvious to most but it wasn't to me.

I don't really miss having friends, but I sometimes find myself carrying on imaginary conversations with them in my head. It's not just me, right?

Veeky Forums hookup thread?
Los Angeles brah here

There needs to be like a 10 second edit button or something. I meant "meetup."

this happens to me when i'm lifting, it makes it very hard to concentrate

Hogh school just ended for me. Most my friends are going to different colleges. The ones that are "going" to the same one as me are retards who havent even applied yet. It was just their exit strategy "oh yeah bro ill go to _______ ill get to applying over the summer"
What hurts me is that all the classes for fall are already full so theyre probably gonna be stuck working minimum wage jobs and ill never see them again.

>tfw no friends to go festivals with

most of them love dadrock crap or mainstream rock so they reject going to anything pop or rap related

>surrounded by others
>feel even more alone

Nyc feels?

i had avpd since elementary school due to the fear of being rejected on group projects, so than i ended up never having anyone in my life to talk about feelings and shit but now i bring up how "i dont have much of a social life" word for word in small talk conversations to people i have never met before/ so being lonely removed all my social retardation cause i dont care and now i dont have to sperg out on small talk that doesnt come to my head correctly

>>surrounded by others
>>feel even more alone

Every fucking time. It's so fucking alienated, being surrounded by all these people who you feel like a different species around.

>tfw a week goes by and the only new text is from your mom

Only human beings need friends
COME ON

you can go with me there are still 3 big ass festivals in Montreal if you're in the area

Literally everyone who ever went to school.

It's the internet age m8, you'll stay in touch with some. You'll also be in college meeting new people all the time. It's no different than when you switched from middle school to highschool and suddenly had classes with all new people.

Anyone here from TEXAS?

>Sit alone at Ram's Horn on cheat day, eating their delicious fish & chips

>Group of happy friends sits near me and laughs and has a good time

>Imagine I'm part of the group

------------------

>Ride my bike 5 miles to the river and feed the ducks unsalted popcorn

>Teens point and laugh at "the ugly loser feeding ducks"

>Riding home, stuck at a traffic light

>Cute girls in the car laugh, one says "Nice bike" sarcastically

>Bike is a $1000 Specialized, so it is a nice bike

----------------------

>Come home

>Realize Veeky Forums is the closest thing I'll ever have to a real friend

unrelated but a qt was flirting with me in the supermarket and i literally ran out of there
why live

fuck i wish. sadly im in beanerland

Depends on the major though.

you're kidding right?

>tfw protein farts are the only things that keep you company anymore.

nope
i've dated a bunch but i still don't know how to approach strangers

Now that i think of it. None of my high school friends knew me in middke school.
Thanks user.

LONDON

We're your friends.

This week i hit:
3 plate bench
4.5 plate squat
5 plate deadlift

I have no friends, let alone gymbro to celebrate with. Lifting doesn't make you more friends. Lifting doesn't even make you cool or impressive. Every opinion you ever have is written off as shit because everyone assumes you're a meathead.

I wish i could go back and re do my whole life.

Bad feels /fit. You're the only real friends I'm ever going to have.

You're going to make it man. I know it :')

>Ride my bike 5 miles to the river and feed the ducks unsalted popcorn

i love this post
i'm your friend bro

Have you tried sucking his dick?
Toss em a tongue tickle to the turd cutter.

We are your friends user.

t. Duckbros

I'm closing in on 40. I think it's too late.

Saturday is my bike/cardio day. There's a female duck I named Nurmi who runs to me when I get there and gives a hyper-"quack-quack!" when she sees me. She doesn't have ducklings and I think she may be sterile. She gets her fill and waddles back into the river.

I tell this to people all the time when they say they wanna move here. Though I live in Queens, in the 16+ years I've lived in NYC, the city just feels empty. There's tons of people everywhere but it's just this feeling of being alone, it's weird and hard to describe to other people that haven't been here for a long period of time.

Your life is pathetically adorable.
please don't kill yourself

there has to be a girl out there who would go down on you

How is it in LA? During the three times I've been there, I only remember the warm weather and high Asian and Hispanic population.

>Iktf but be good to your mom brah

Not the Canadafag, but why not take a trip outside Mexico if you have the money and time?

Houston bro reporting in.

What this user said. Where do you live user?

it's Veeky Forums, so...

>tfw lifting doesn't help easy the pain anymore
>tfw accepting that I'll be alone

Just going to keep lifting m80s

I'm not a virgin or anything. Back when I was a paramedic I got laid a lot. My life just kind of fell apart 7-8 years ago after the second time I got shot. Haven't been on a date in 5 years.

In the Fall, when the ducks leave for the Winter, it's going to hurt.

Metro Detroit.

It sounds like you are living a healthy lifestyle and are caring. Also, you have enough money to have a decked out bike. Money, emotions, and good health. You have all the things you need to get friends and dates. There is nothing holding you back! You are going to make it man, I fucking know it.

Anyone from Brisbane pls

I have no money anymore. I bought that Specialized when I was making good money because I always wanted a Specialized or a Cannondale as a kid and once I could afford it, had to buy it.

Now? I fucking take pop cans I find on the streets to the store for cash just so I can afford $14 a month for my gym membership. I'm one bad day away from being homeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxrwImCJCqk

why do you keep getting shot?

also where do you get the unsalted popcorn, do you make it yourself?

nice work, whats your OHP?

But if you're even somewhat attractive lifting makes you better looking.

You're all my friends and i love you.

t. Tony soprano