Jusr noticed gym shark filmed a video beer my house, does Veeky Forums want me to there?

Jusr noticed gym shark filmed a video beer my house, does Veeky Forums want me to there?

I didn't understand anything

wot

>filmed a video beer my house
in english maybe ?

Newfag trying to be all into Veeky Forums

Kys

What sort if video beer did they film?

man im high af right now

Kek
Autocorrect on phone I'm going for my Sunday beachside cardio I'll take some pics in a lil while

tfw they don't beer like it is but it do

Stop making fun of me

Have you ever really beer far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hmm

Kek

Wish there was some fitizens here

FFS day ruined

Easily one of the worst threads I have ever seen

Are you alright in the head OP? Do you require medical assistance?

Gymshark is like sherdz.little sister there all filled with a bunch of.autistic.cucks and the girls are whores

make a imprint in the sand with your balls

translated :
>Hello other members of this indian burial ground finding forum, I just had the realization that gym shark (whatever the fuck that is) just filmed a video near my place of residence! I'm asking you to tell me some funny antics I should do here because I saw on r/Veeky Forums that you guys do that sort of thing. I'm fucking autistic and don't realize that literally no one gives a fuck that I am on a beach that happened to be filmed.

> Here are photos of me drawing Veeky Forums into the sand as if anyone questioned if I was really there because no one has any idea what I even said in my submission.

Every time a girl asks me to do this i slam my asscheeks into the ground and take a picture