My gut has gotten large enough to where I am distracted while working

My gut has gotten large enough to where I am distracted while working.

What's the name of the game with what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to be doing more cardio? Should I be cooking most my meals?

I recently suffered a back spasm from helping a friend move a piano and I am somewhat restricted from moving (could not go to gym). I have partially recovered from the spasm and expect to be good to return to the gym in 3 days.

Here's what I'm doing at the gym:
- Deadlifts
- Squats
- OHP
- Curls
- Leg/bench presses
- Rows

I mostly eat out because I am a lazy manchild that hasn't established a good habit for cooking for myself. I plan to ease into cooking with stirfries of vegetables, rice, beans, and tofu.

I don't want to panic and starve myself because that's not the way to go, but my gut is large and discomforting enough to where I don't even feel comfortable working at my desk anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJjtO0ALwzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't count calories
>don't count macros
>hurr what am I doing wrong
yeah I wonder what you fat piece of shit

you're retarded

I counted calories in the past and found myself getting starved. I guess I just haven't found a good habit to sticking to it. It feels laborious to write down everything I eat.

he's a fat fuck who didn't read the sticky and figured he needs his own thread what the FUCK kind of a response do you expect?

Someome aint Veeky Forums

drink a lot of water to stave the cravings

>Skype: animal.businessman if you want to say stuff to me.

wtf, this is either your skype and you have some humiliation fetish or this is someone else's skype

get outta here you creep

Eat frozen veggies, you definitely should not be frying any vegetable. Eat at a deficit, avoid meat and fat, seriously I'm not vegan but a vegan diet with no alcohol or drugs is your only shot at cutting the gut in a reasonable amount of time. You've done a lot of damage to yourself and need to put in some real work. No cheat days. If anybody is telling you otherwise they are not being truthful to you because they believe that you are incapable of putting in the necessary work, the truth is that most people can't/won't. You have to accept this fact before you go ahead and do what is right, you can't run blindly into this. You must have a steel will that won't bend at the slightest discomfort or the greatest pains you are about to face. Take it one day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow, focus on succeeding today. Before you know it, you will catch yourself looking back and surprised how much time has passed, but only if you hold yourself to a standard higher than you ever have before. There are people out there who do not want to see you succeed, or consider it a joke, this may be a wild idea but is it crazier than me telling you all of this? Do what is right.

It's my skype.

It's a way for people to ask me questions or say more things to me.

I don't see the foul here.

This thread isn't exactly a great way of having people ask me in-depth questions with the noise of other posters claiming to be each other.

We don't need to ask you in depth questions retard. Read the sticky and gtfo.

This sounds like a high quality post. I was already planning to go vegetarian since I don't really like the taste of meat anyways.

Plus I have had countless meals where the meat was prepared in a way that made me sick. I'm also too lazy to "properly" cook most meats anyways since I don't really like the taste to begin with.

I mean some people want to. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean everyone doesn't want to.

You're speaking for an entire group of people, don't you think that's silly?

OP here, I've read the sticky and the takeaway it's given me hasn't really been enough for me to fix my problem.

It just describes cutting and going to gym but it doesn't really do much for me to build the right habits nor does it address the fact that I'm pretty much a manchild when it comes to cooking and preparing my own meals, again, another thing that I need behavioral conditioning in order to build a regular habit.

Out of that sticky, it just describes that I should be drinking more water and counting my calories based on some calculation in-terms of my weight.

I'm in a situation I feel pretty desperate in and I'm very happy you're willing to project and be super harsh to someone on the internet, but clearly there's some disconnect between my lifestyle and habits that a block of text written 10-12 years ago for a large audience isn't quite addressing.

And if you can avoid the lazy response of "you're just not trying hard enough" that would be appreciated.

You can take the easy route of posting negative or incendiary things on the internet and bump my thread in the process, or you can do the more challenging process of seeing what a person does in their regular routine and where there's probably not a lot of intersection between those habits and that person's goals.

>show us the other titty

The picture got rotated incorrectly by Windows 10 for some reason while uploading.

what the fuck do you want people to answer? This is literally nothing but you being lazy. That's all there is to it; you know how to lose weight, it's very simple calories in calories out. You know this, but you aren't doing it because you're a lazy spoiled fuck. What the fuck is the miracle reply you're looking for here? Nothing we can write will help you fucking man up for once in your life and start cooking your meals and commit to the diet

You're just lazy. That's all there is to it, literally. I don't know what the fuck you're looking for here

You could have read the part with the back spasm, but thanks for the angry post either way :^)

I agree with this guy, OP. Take some responsibility and look up how to cook. We literally have a board dedicated to this.

not OP, but thanks for that recipe man.

gonna try it without the bacon

>muh back spasm

BACK SPASMS DON'T KEEP YOU FROM EATING PROPERLY, YOU KING FAGGOT 9000. Fuck you, seriously. You have the answers in front if you for what you need to do. "But it's haaaaard :'(" That's fucking life, dude. You grit your fucking teeth and you deal with it. Real, honest to God changes are more often than not hard won.

>Recipe tries to come across as healthy
>Includes bacon

Those people are right, I'm not dying from cardiac arrest quickly enough.

consider suicide life is clearly overwhelming to you

Nice caps lock and homophobia. I'll be sure to eat properly and "try harder" for my health plan =)

>Ah well guess I can't hop on a diet since I have my very sever back spasm, I'll be a passive-aggressive asshole on Veeky Forums instead of facing reality
you sound exactly like the tumblr fatties with their endless excuses and delusion

You're a fucking asshole because I can tell that user genuinely cares and all you're doing is refusing his sound advice with an obnoxious attitude.

You are as bad as the HAES degenerates. Have fun dying at 45, pregnant girl

Noted. Thanks.

You're a pathetic, undisciplined, lard-assed piece of shit who is unwilling to truly take responsibility for himself. Like the other guy posting, I genuinely do not know what you're hoping to be told. You either suck it up and *gasp* TRY HARDER, or you go on like you are now.

I dunno, maybe you'll get lucky and your Bernie vote well somehow get him elected, maybe he'll pay for your Lipo. Maybe you'll just keep ballooning up and TLC will offer you your own show.

>Bernie vote
>Implies poster is a Trump voter to be an edgelord because bigotry is "countercultural"
Being an edgelord on the internet hasn't changed at all on Veeky Forums. Good job bringing politics into this.

everyone leave this fucking guy alone. we're all struggling, we're all trying to get somewhere. i cant see my dick either and i lift so much its un real.

at least OP is trying, but no, you faggots have to shit on everyones parade

>OP is trying

He literally isn't

>OP is trying
I really wish this was the case but all he does is bitch and moan how hard is it and doesn't try

Holy shit, there are actually people this pathetic.

No, he's throwing a fit and demanding that someone spoon feed him how to be an adult and take control of your life.

Fuck off shit flinging baboon.

>navy seal copypasta

Again, eat at a deficit. Do cardio, even if you just walk for an hour. You want to know what I eat? Bread with peanutbutter, plain canned beans with hotsauce, oatmeal creampies, wholemilk w/protein, raw eggs, oatmeal, pasta w/ canned chicken and hotsauce/Parmesan cheese. I'm bulking, when I ate at a deficit years ago all I did was eat a few (2) plain french rolls and maybe have a steak at night. You just need to walk through a store and look at your options. I didn't have a fridge at the time, so I just bought my food daily at work. If you are cutting, again, do frozen vegetables. Pictured is what you should find in the store, on sale I get them for 89 cents a bag, normally $1-$1.50 a bag at most stores. Look for that or a similar brand, and get two-three of every fucking kind of vegetable and rice mix that does not have sauce, cheese, or anything bullshit other than the vegetables. I would have done this if I had a fridge at the time, just load up your freezer with these healthy options so that you are never board. Try NOSALT, its salt without sodium, so you can't be worried about seasoning hurting your blood pressure. Just get a bunch of dry seasonings too, garlic powder, onion powder, yada yada. You will make it, you just need to go out there and experiment. There are always going to be a few people who will stop and give you advice, but you need to draw from an inner strength. You cannot be coddled through this, your success rests entirely on your shoulders.

Would you rather help a man asking for help
Or a man who is trying to help himself... really makes you think

OP here, this is a really good post.

I'll grab frozen veggies from the store and do as you mentioned.

Cardio seems my only route but it's tricky for me to stick with it because it is so overwhelmingly boring to do cardio. My knees aren't great either so running's not an option.

Dancing is probably my only option since sports are haphazard to organize and I've been injured too many times while cycling.

>Dancing is probably my only option since sports are haphazard to organize
Lel

You know there are other forms of cardio besides cycling and running right? Swimming, rower (GOAT tier), elliptical.
> My knees aren't great either
That's because you're overweight.

If you want a shortcut try ECA stack, clen, dnp (google it I'm not going to explain them). Keto diet and intermittent fasting will help a lot with hunger if you don't want to put foreign chemicals in your body (which you are already doing by eating junk anyways).

>That's because you're overweight.
Maybe but it's probably because I ran cross country in high school.

>ECA stack
That sounds viable. I don't know where I could get ephedrine, clearly pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) isn't the same thing.

>DNP
This very scientific video with an anthropomorphic tiger in the intro says DNP is bad though: youtube.com/watch?v=AJjtO0ALwzY

Estimate TDEE. Eat 500 calories less. If it's not working then you're not accurately counting (confusing dry weight with prepared weight, for example) or you have a lower TDEE than you thought. Figure it out.

You can't find good habits? That's you being undisciplined and lazy. This isn't going to be easy.

Also you raging autists raging at OP for asking questions is lame. This section is filled with bullshit threads like >tfw with no gf and what not. At least OP is asking a question about fitness. No need to sperg out, but what am I saying this is Veeky Forums after all.

Try the arc master, stair master thingy, elliptical whatever. My quads get really irritated from time to time, making running hard, and these are the only bearable options. Seriously even just go walk around town at night for an hour plus. Give audiobooks and podcasts a try for hour long cardio sessions, great for burning calories. I'm natty myself and never tried DNP, use caution if you get your hands on it. Goodluck mate.

Freele, plz ..

GOAT tier?
As for cardio, you could try power walking or rowing, those are comfortable to me.

worst things you can do for your body

-liquids with ANY type of sugar / liquids with calories overall (only drink water)
-food made in a factory

It is very hard for me to understand how people like this exist and how they get themselves into this thought process where they literaly make up fake stuff in order to avoid the reality of the situation.

Weight loss is simple. You are complicating it and pretending it isnt to protect your ego because the realization that you dont have the willpower to just lose weight will probably hurt your emotions a lot.

cant do something easy --> pretend its hard and complex so you dont have to feel bad about yourself.

>We literally have a board dedicated to this.
have you ever been on Veeky Forums? that place is for people to discuss food, they particularly like discussing fast food