Has anyone here gotten fit while having a gf/spouse? How did they take it? Is the gains goblin meme true?

Has anyone here gotten fit while having a gf/spouse? How did they take it? Is the gains goblin meme true?

>inb4 no one on Veeky Forums has a gf

tell my wife i am going to the gym

she says okay and makes chicken breast and tofu for dinner with some white rice 4 me

pretty easy m80

>tofu
Shoo shoo

She doesn't like it because she thinks I may become Chad. And ask her to also exercise and follow my lifestyle (which is kind of my plan though, needed to get fit if I wanted leverage)
On the other hand for years she's been miring ottermode actors so the sex has been getting more fun.

Tofu

Fucking bitches always trying to suppress the alpha male

Fuck

>tfw stopped going to the boxing gym just to stay with my gf more time

We broke up, and im scared of going back.

My fiancee and I have gone to the gym together for 2 years. I've gone from 145 at like 10% body fat to 186 at like 14% body fat.

Feels good brehs

Dude shes going to start hampering your progress. It starts with the fear shes having now. Next shell start to guilt trip you. Then shell begin to fear youll upgrade. Might need to ditch her and move on senpai

You greatly underestimate how good I've become at psychological warfare after 7 years of dating.
The problem with the average Veeky Forums goer is they don't know how to play the game, then they call bullshit as they didn't see the signs nor retaliate.
Your girlfriend is like Germany, you need to act like Russia, not Poland.

This, but be sure to get some desperate and hawt "please don't leave me" sex before bailing.

My wife doesn't intentionally try to be a gains goblin, but she definitely is.

>bakes in quantities for the whole neighborhood
>doesn't like to let me sleep
>hosts "game night" parties and everyone eats like shit
>mother in law cooks for armies worth of people, but none of it is healthy and her nutritional knowledge is awful
>gets """depressed""" if I spend more than an hour at the gym
>rushes me to finish my routine quickly if she goes to the gym with me because it's boring

She's supportive for the most part, but I come across as a turbo autist when my diet (unintentionally) comes up around food.

>have gf
>fat as fuck
>gf is high test but not fat, big tits big ass, could probably lose 15-20 pounds but I like it
>decide enough is enough
>go to the gym, hit it hard
>lose close to 50 pounds
>nothing changes except I can fuck better
>ask gf if she is stoked I look better
>"I don't care how you look, just glad you quit smoking finally"

I guess she really did love me regardless of my looks.

My wife is supportive. We each do our own thing as far as nutrition.

Fuck off Akatsuki

I had a highschool sweet heart that we lasterd from freshman to her completing college. She was a total pawg 7/10 @5'2 and 110(soaking wet) she would accompany me maybe one every 2 weeks she supported me through a 3 year bulk after Junior year and always cooked healthy(even joined calorie counter to support me during my cuts). @ my best I was 195 @ 5'8 probably low teens body fat and she still praised my body as if I was a greekgod throughout our 8-9 year relationship. She shit posted on fit with me back in the good days and was there to comfort me when zyzz died. TL;DR yes you can make gains with a significant other so long as you chose the right one.

Man, I have not really watched this show-- is Akari going to end up with Akatsuki?

Ugh.

she's chinese you autistic fucks

the hell is wrong with you boi

He's much better in the manga

TOFU DOESNT RELEASE ESTROGEN ONLY THINGS WITH SOY ISOLATE DO THAT

>ONLY THINGS WITH SOY ISOLATE DO THAT
Wrong

Plant estrogen isn't human estrogen, and has no effect in us.

If you're worried about consuming estrogen, stop drinking milk. Not that milk really makes any difference either, obviously.

However, being a little bitch will raise your estrogen levels, so watch out.

get your ass back there, apologize to your senpais like a beta fuck and begin your path back to alpha